Calling all "judges" for the annual DG County Fair! Vote for your favorites here!

Three legged Tigger loves the "walking grey goose"

Danielsville, GA(Zone 7b)

I knows that Huck, and Sooky has their hearts expression, and even Simon has his moments, with Iris, but I wants to goes on record, as having the biggest heart, and reaches out for my Daisy May.
I don't likes huck, or any other brover making jokes about her, if she walks like a goose, that better than I does, and let it be known, that I hass't lost my feral tacticks. Baggy knows, and hides, J. Man found outs that I could be dangerious, and said we should do summin with me, but daddy gots rid of J man, and his thing.All I did, was humps up, and gave him enough room, sos I could scratch , and he move back.M&D do Not have any problem with me, but I don't needs to be picked on, and neither does my Daisy May.
Daisy, my hearts pure. I was a feral for too long, but now I lives wid Unkle Mike, and we dos just fine.
Tigger

Thumbnail by mqiq77
Lyndonville, NY

OHHHHH Tigger, you are the sweetest most handsomes ferral mancat that has ebber come into my life.

I lost my dear Horsie a few years ago.....he was my love for the longest time. But, I have mourned for him....and know he is at the Rainbow Bridge....and will want me to move on and be happy again.

So, if you don't mind a sligtley used heart......mine is yours.

You were so very brave standin up to that J-man, and it makes me so very happy Unkle Mike sent him on his way with his "miss thang" attached.

I am so very sorry I didn't respond errlerer to your lovely letter, but we have had some ruff times. There was an accident in the family....and thankfully everyone is just bumped and bruised up.....we is saying kiddy prayers for the other lady invovled.

And then last nights....my yoooman brudder (moms baby) graduated from HI skool. They woodn't let me go, which is very rude....but thats over with....and Mom let me on the puter this morning.

Thank you for your wonderful letter......and pay no attentions to Huck he is a bag of hot hair.

Yours,
Daisy May

Daisy May, I is so glad you wrote, I was getting skerd, that you had no interest.I am so glad you do, and yes, Horsie was a very manly dude, with all my respects.I misses him to, but like you say, we still gotta keep moving, or something will over take us, wither it is a coyote, or over weight, it still gets you.
I am sorry to hear about accidents, and hope all is under control.Some times we need to keep our human family going.
Daddy came in from a RU, and said he couldn't take another step, and Simon goes ober, and does a wisker rub on daddy, and he was able to walk again.See how inportant we is?
Stay outta trouble, and don't let Huck bother you.I walks funny too, but nobody round here gonna say nuttin.until then, Tigger

Thumbnail by mqiq77
Denton, TX(Zone 7a)

Daisy Mae, Horsie would not want you to still be grieving...he would want you to be happy.

Thumbnail by melvatoo
Lyndonville, NY

Oh MissMelva, thank you. You do know I still have his pikshur....and I do miss him very much. I know he watches out for me, and he has told me he wanders watching out for all of us. He is a free spirit.

Mr. Tigger is a very very nice well mannered cat, and he has been very gentleman like.....and he doesn't mind I have a slight...wiggle...when I walk either.

He has been quite proootective also against my evil brothers who like to tease me to no end.....although, if I do say so....they have protected me a time or two from strangers in the house. I was very appreciative....and quite surprised at that.

Well, it is way past a proper ladies bed time, and there are no moon beams available to sleep in....so I shall curl up and go to sleep on moms blanket she keeps on the chair...just for me.

Good night Mr. Tigger, Miss Melva, and Unkle Mike

Daisy May

Denton, TX(Zone 7a)

He does watch out for us all. I can feel him..and sometimes, out of the corner of my eye, I catch a glimpse of him. I still miss him like crazy and it still makes me cry that he is gone..the 4th of July he will have been gone for three years.

New Smyrna Beach, FL(Zone 9b)

Oh boo hoo, now y'all is making me cry for missin Horsie........snif. snif, and got me thinkin of my Stash............boo hooooooo. I am happy that Tigger and Miss Daisy Mae have each other to keep company with soes theys don't have to be sad anymore..

Goodnight Miss Melva and Uncle Mike

Lyndonville, NY

Well, I do declare its turnin into a family reeunion on here.

I have had such a headache....all day. Decided to nap in a sunbeam.

Those boys, they got into the "nip" last night and had themselves a party, and me....being a proper lady and all....well, I avoided that like fleas on the dog. Well, as hard as I try.....so hard not to get a second hand "nip" vapor....even being a proper lady and all.

I hope you had a love day Mr. Tigger and your famaleee,

Sweet dreams,
Daisy May

Thumbnail by DebbiesDaisy

Miss Melva, greersfolly, I does so appreciate hearing from such caring peoples, and hopes you all can appreciate "Going on", cause death is part of life.My daddy says, that when an animal is loved by a hooman, it becomes part of the hoomans soul, and will see them again some day.
My daddy told me about getting Heather, after Heidi died, and felt real guilty, for not being able to has closeir, with Hidi.(They was dogs.)Well Heidi came to daddy kinda in a dream, and could comunicate, through strong feelings, that daddy was able to to fully understand.Heidi told daddy that it was OK to love Heather, and that she had left her sents, for to teach Heather, and Heather was a fine a dog, as Heidi was.M&D said that there would be no more heart breaks, cause of loosing animals, and there would be no more pets.
That was about the time I gots shot, and the feline movement starded. Life goes On. Tigger, and I cares for my grey goose.
Look fo sunbeams, my sweet.

Thumbnail by mqiq77
Denton, TX(Zone 7a)

Daisy, by that picture..looks like you got into the nip,yourself! Don't worry, its okay for a Lady to let loose, from time to time...

Lyndonville, NY

Good evening my dear Tigger,

I have had to be busy the last two days...keeping an eye on Mom.
She has her hands full with the mouthy yooomans home, and she wants to pack up and skedadle....said she would leave a post it note "gone for the summer".

She knows she woods never leeve her furbabies.....we keep her going.

I have tried to hold down a few sunbeams, and then someone wood rudely snuggle in on it. I do not snuggle with that kidden. WHAT is he thinking? So, I moved back to the computer.

Tonight there was a very nice breeze, so I got in the window on the back porch....and had a little nap. It is JUST a coincidence that that "nip patch" is right below that window....so I was behaving.

Just wanted to say I think you are so strong, and brave.....and I admire you.

Good night Mr. Tigger, sweet dreams and moon beams

DaisyMay

I has made my day, when I hears from my Daisy May.
Did I tells you, that my daddy built a back porch to the house, for me?He actualy did, cause he saw luck on a porch, and thought that "Tigger needs one too", and built it with that in mind.For a long time Momma would not let me go out, cause she was afraid I would get loose, and she could never forgive them, for letting me out.So she over that now, and I spend most of the day on my back porch.I has a table, that I can watch the deer, and other things, and think of my sweet Daisy May.A little nip won't hurt anything, some times i get some, and do a little "Nascaring" . Doeze you nascar, it has helps me get in shape.Simon gots me started at that. Sleep my sweet, and pleasant dreams. Tigger

Lyndonville, NY

Oh Mr. Tigger, you was up very late last night, I am so very pleased to wake up and have a message from you. It will be a good day.

Yes, I do Nascar....and I have fun climbing the kitty condo also. Although I am rather...skittish....I do lots of things when just Mom and I are home alone.

My Dad is only allowed to touch or pet me...when he is at Moms computer and kind of sneaks up on me. I hide behind the computer monitor....and act scared. THEN he gets the treat can...and gives me a morsel or two....and I let him pet me while I am having that treat. THEN, the deal is off ....and I nascar down the stairs into the basment. He thinks I don't like him, but it is just a game......he hasn't learned the rules.

Only Mom is allowed to pick me up or I scratch very unladylike sadly. Mom holds me close and cuddles my feet so they don't hang, and gives me kisses on my head. Usually, its because I need medysins or something.....so I know something is amiss....and I get nervous.

I am so excited about your porch....that sounds like so much fun! A table and sunbeams...and deer! Mom told me she was coming home on Monday....and a mama deer with two babies ran in front of her. She was going slow....and just stopped and watched them cross.

Well, I need my tea this morning....there is quite a chill in the air...and mom won't open windows just yet.

Have a wonderful day....and I will write more later

Yours,
DaisyMay

Dear Daisy May,
I sure hopes you is having a wonderful day, and has good plans for the 4th of July, I does.
I is gona spend as much time looking outa my porch, as I possiblies can, caus you never know what might appear, from the porch. Yesterday, (sat), Mitzi, and I seed a baby bob cat, that was looking around, in the fartherest part of the yard, where the wilderness begins. We has been hearing its mother, and now to see the kitten, well that as interesting as it gets.
We almost always see deer, and now, and then turkey, but I guess the turkey brought the bob cat. Daddy said he was cute, but I'm not so sure about him. Tomorrow I might get to sees some fire works.We saw them last year, but that was before momma let me go out. Tigger

Thumbnail by mqiq77
Lyndonville, NY

Oh Mr. Tigger, I am so pleesed to get your note this evening....

Although it is very late, I will have a quick correspondence with you.

We have been busy, lots to do. Tomorrow is a pick a nick at our house with my yooooman kids. AND, the town is horrible tomorrow with sirens, and big trucks and whirlygigs.....all going down the road. Then at night.....firecrackers!! Ifn' I go upstairs....I can see them from Moms bedroom....but I will stay down here and protect the house.

My daddy has been working so very very hard.....and he hast to go into work tomorrow also. SO Mom is running the ship alone as they say.....pray for us if she lights the grill. I think her eyebrows just grown back in from the last incident. Have mercy....

Well, I must turn in for the night.....please know I would love to attend a pick a nick with you....perhaps a little nip-julip to refresh us.

Sweet dreams my dear Mr. Tigger,
Yours,
Daisy May

Lyndonville, NY

Mr. Tigger, I do apologize for not mentioning that baby bob cat....however, it gave me a shudder to think you might be tangling with that thing.

Don't you get no fool notions in your mind to do such a thing.

However, my Mom would be bringing it inside and naming it something wretched .....she tried to "save" a stray dog in the middle of the road once....it was a coyote.

None of us are safe.

Yours,
DaisyMay

New Smyrna Beach, FL(Zone 9b)

Miss Daisy Mae and Mr. Tigger, I hope you don't mind me dropping in from time to time to enjoy the sweet affection the two of you share for one another.

I have a special interest in you, Mr. Tigger, as I know your story since your yoooman Daddy, Mike, rescued you. And Miss Daisy Mae, your yoooman Mommie has shared your story with me for several years also. So you see, I really am part of the family.

Sweet dreams and sunbeams to you both.

Goodnight,

Aunt Bonnie

Lyndonville, NY

Ohh Aunt Bonnie, hello there my dear sweet lady.....

Mama has spoke of you quite kindly and I have seen pictures of your VERY handsome boys.

Although they are not my type, like Mr. TIgger is...they are quite the speciman of southern gentleman cats.

I had a slight accident tonight, but I am fine. I was enjoying the northern breeze on this very very hot day.....and perhaps a bit of tanning in a sunbeam.....and I rolled right out of the window with a flop! I am quite fine although slightly embarrased....proper ladies just don't let their gard down and do such things.

I will bid you both a very fond good night and sweet dreams.....

Yours,
DaisyMay

Welcomes Auant Bonnie, we goes back a few ears, and yous is a fine Lady, on cat culture. We is glads to be honored wiff yor presents.My daddy has spokes wells of you.I has really taken a shine to Daisy May, and she is what I needs for a lady.

My dear Daisy May, It has been so hot, that I goes out on the porch, and then I needs back inside just to sleep.It seems like I needs more sleep, now that I is getting older, I must bees gettin older, cause I geets tired, when Simon chases me round the house, I sleeps so good, at night.
I'm gettin a little "Cranky", at night, when daddy forgets to has both kitty boxes clean, so I jest "Meow", real loud, and wakes up momma, and she gets daddy up, and he cleaned the boxes, at 2:45, and that serves him right too.I don't like using the box, after Mitzi has been in it, and she will mess up both boxes.My momma said to axe yo momma, ifs we need three boxes, just to have a clean one, but Mitzi will uses them all, and I gets mad again.How many boxes doez yo have? We need to stay clean, and healthy.
I loves my porch, and I has this cabinet thing, that I likes to sit on where I can sees eberthing, but when Simon comes out, he takes my spot, and keeps me off, and thats not fitten fo a young boy to takes advantage of me, but I guesses he don't gots real manners.Not Fitten, I tells ya, not fitten.
Hows has you been doing in all this hot weather?I bet its not 98%, like here, but it can get hot there too, I bet. I hopes you don't have some illmanered brat bothering yo. Ifin you do, I bet yous could hit him, but not what I gots, it moves jest too fast. Tigger

Thumbnail by mqiq77
Lyndonville, NY

First a note from Aunt Debbie: Tigger, please tell your daddy that we have four boxes in the basement....which is where all the boys are supposed to go. One in the "ground floor" bathroom for DaisyMay and Axl...however, the other boys do NOT read the note on the door. And one up in Shannons room for Miss Lexi Lou. Again...the boys do not listen.

I have trouble with Dex & Huck not covering up their business. SO that is an issue. It may just be a comfort thing with Tigger having three legs and worrying about stepping in something. Our vet told us we should have a box for each cat....and one extra. AND they should be scooped daily...I am a little lazy in that area I admit.

Also, I have noticed once a male cat is neutered...they tend to slow down. And as they age, even more so. Tigger has to work twice as hard as a "four legged" critter, so he will get tired more....and that heat is not helping him (or any of us). SO, give him some cool water, maybe some ice cubes in it to keep cool.....provide a fan for air circulations. And just be patient. Long as he is eating well, his stools and such look healthy in the box.....I wouldn't worry too much.

Dear Mr. Tigger,

It is not 98 here....but it is 93...which is very hot when there is not a wind blowing anywheres. And this ole house has no air conditioning in it. SO, I am sweltering along with the yoomans.

We are going to have a house full tonight....yooman siblings comin over for cake for mom. I will no doubt have a tiny morsel of ice cream. Mom caters to my needs in that way. Just a wee bit to keep my svelt figure in shape you know.

I am sorry I can't provide a long leter at this time....but just know it is very high on some longing glances your way, and perhaps a nuzzle being sent....lady like you know.

Yours,
DaisyMay

Fairfield County, CT(Zone 6b)

Dear Tigger - this is Wallingford writing. At my house we have seven cat boxes - SEVEN! Sometimes I still can't find one that I like. . .

This is unkle Mike, and I just learned a lot, both from Aunt Debbie, and Wallingford. I have 2 spaces, that I can add boxes to, and I believe that is a "Take", on more boxes. I do, I want you critters to understand, take care of my fur babbies.My family wouldn't trade homes with Paris Hilton's animals, cause they knows there is More Love here.
I got so much, that I need to learn, when I look in the mirrow, I feel that I have a short time to learn .
Would you believe, I had a stray have kittens, under a building here, and now they are gone, before I was able to trap them.Thats what I mean slow at learning.I didn't bother them, except to provide nourishment for the momma, by putting raw chicken for her. She would eat it, and I guess feed some to the kittens, but now they are gone.What did I do wrong? Mike

My dear Daisy May, you don't worry about long letters, I understands. BTW, Is your momma having a birth day? If so have a happy one. Tigger

Thumbnail by mqiq77
Lyndonville, NY

Unkle Mike...you did nothing wrong with the the mama and the kitties. They just do that. And I bet anything she will show up with them in another place. Do you have any idea how old the babies were? Mother cats who have their babies in the outdoors tend to move them, sometimes quite often. Although you were not bothering them....providing nourishment and all....perhaps there was a wild animal she felt threatend by at night. SO she could have moved them to a safer place. Keep an eye and ear open. And maybe...just provide a little dish of kitty kibble out there for her. She may come back looking for food....even though you don't see her. Water would be good also if she was still nursing them...it really helps with milk production for the mom. In the wild they tend to nurse longer for nourishment.

Mom had a happy birthday yesterday.....I had my smakarel of vanilla ice cream. I have to watch my figure....

Daisy May.

Dear Daisy May, I likes being on the screened porch, even when its 96, but my daddy makes me come in, and soon I falls asleep in the A/C.I guess I sleeps better in a cool house, than in unbareable sun.Our plants have to be wattered all the times, and still theys are dry looking.I heard J Man tells daddy, that he is sure , that 2012 will be the end of everything, but I sees daddy doing what hoomans call, long range planning, sos I guess Daddy pay little attention to J Man. I has really been thinking of you, cause you sure do has good taste in manly cats.Chosing Horsie was pure quality, as my daddy says, and dat shows character.I has character too Daisy May.Character is whats left, after the sniffing, and charm is gone, and I has it too.So I wants you to feel secure in ebery day life, and enjoys the sun beams.Your Tigger

Thumbnail by mqiq77
Lyndonville, NY

Oh, well, I do declare....that is a mighty fine picture of you Mr. Tigger....and quite the body of a cat who works out. You can tell you are very busy and ...muscular. A lady likes to see a few muscles in a well formed cat....and I do say you are so.

I am enjoying the view of your patio and gardens. They look so peaceful....I could sip some catniptea.....and enjoy a rest in the shade. Perhaps we could rest and chat awhile together.....

Well, it is well past a proper young ladies time to turn in.....and we have been quite busy this weekend. So, I bid you a fond farewell for now.....sweet dreams my dear Mr. Tigger.....

Yours,
Daisy May

OHoo yipes, Daisy May, I has let time, and extreames heat gets to me, and I is so sorry, will yo ples forgives me.How has yous been in this miserble heat? Makes a cat want to find the shade, and doez the flomps.Corse, dat ain't no squses, for not wrightin, and all.Simon is teaches me how to gets daddy to get us treats, and all, and I woodenda node, that what you doez, is get him, when he be busy, and in kinda a hurry, and when you stand at the door, when he get up, and dat make him think we cares.Little do he know, but he ain't a bad daddy. I been walking up, and nudging him wiff my nose.Hopes to see you some day. I might comes up to yous, and nudge you wid my nose. Tigger

Thumbnail by mqiq77
Lyndonville, NY

Well, I do declare....look who just happened to amble along to say hello.

I don't figured you had found yourself a lady over on the other thread....and was a romancing her heart. No bother....you do what you need. I knows how you males are, three legged or not.

I have had a busy summer...tending to dad who had surgery....and mom who had shoulder surgery.....and...well, everyone has just fallen apart.

AND, my dear Tigger....we have an issue. There is ANOTHER Daisy May living here with us! She is ...elderly...at age 13....but her "boy" had no place to live, so as with cats and kids...Mom tucked him away in the back bedroom. She is quite beautiful...as far as cats go....that are not blue meral like myself....but she keeps to herself.

Please give my best to Unkle Mike....I so miss him. Oh, and you too....I suppose.
Ifn' you have...stop in and drop me a line.....

Daisy May

Not so Daisy dear, you is all I has in my heart, and I is a real gentleman.Its just my daddy has this Bible study going, and theys dooin a lot with it.Some thing like this can take ears, but Daddy won't for got his friends.

What is going on, on the main thread? Has we lost many to the Bridge?Daddy always says, that we will get together, and lives for ever, when you is loved.

Daddy is up late, cause some thing he ete, has him blown up, like a bellous, what ever that is.We never were able to find the new born kittens, cause their momma tooks them up behind us, and they will be safe, and fixed, when Mac sees em.

Daisy May, I finds offences talking about me, and another gal. I'm not that type. You is all I wants, and we be happy. Tigger

Lyndonville, NY

My deerest Tigger,

It is so nice of you to respond. I have missed your writings....

We have had several busy days. Mom is in the "sucky upp the room" mode because soon we have to shut the windows. She don't likes them shut up without cleaning....and with all us cats...she cood probably start a shelter with the eggstra furr!

We had rains today....and a rainbow..but it woodn't shows up on the camera pictures.

I hope you are enjoying your new window seet....and enjoying the world on the patio.
Its not nice for a lady to say such things....but we have had a fleeee isshu this summer. Mom has been havin a fit. I think it was the dogs fault purrsonally!

Well, it is time for my evening snack....so I can get some peacefull purring in tonight.

I will glance at the moon, and think of you...that we are sleeping under the big bright sky together.

Yours truly,
Daisy May

Daisy May, I has not forgots you, and I has been wondering how the weather is whar you is.It is perfect downs here, and daddy getin ready to start some seeds, for this fall, and thats fine, if it remember to rain again. I think the sky has quit crying. I wishes it would start again, maybe sometin needs to hurts it feelings.
Hope you are having a wonderful time gettin scratches, I knows all the rest here get em. Loves, Tigger

Thumbnail by mqiq77
Jacksonville, FL(Zone 8b)

Mister Tigger Daisy May's Mom iz in the hospital.

Oh no! Me and daddy is so sad, is it serious? We's sure hopes she gonna be fine, she too good to see all sick, and sorts. We's hopes for the best.And poor Daisy May, she love her mom. Tigger

Jacksonville, FL(Zone 8b)

Surgery was fine but unseen problem, could not move legs but can now wiggle toes a little

My one, and only Daisy May,
I hopes your momma is doing better, and all of yous is trying to be a help to her.I'm talking to all yous, like a dutch oven, and wants yous to stop that spraying around, and leaving line mines at diverse places. You knows your momma loves all of yous, and now is when she need help, not territorial disa greements. I knows you understands, so don't act like " Who, Me ? " Thats right. your momma, and daddy are having to do other things, and they all loves you. You can treat that new kitten special too, or it will pick up all your Bad habbits.
Daisy May, you knows how I feels toward you, and we have to look after the hoomans too, some times.I is the only one who want go hide when the little GGD hooman is visiting.She will try to pull tails, but if we don't give her a tail, she want bother us. Little hoomans is learning hows to be big hoomans.So Daisy May, you and brover Huck try harder to make the home hooman friendly.
My best, my deer. Tigger

Thumbnail by mqiq77
Lyndonville, NY

Good morning my dear Tigger,

First I must ask...how is Aunt Barbara doing? I so hope she is feeling better.

NOW, I must say....I have missed you dearly. The cold winds are a blowing here, and leaves rustling thru the yard. I would like to go hop and play in them...but I must remember I am a lady, and ladys do not hop.

Mom is very very sad. She came home yessterday from an outting....and the kitten was gone. One of the boys found her a home....and just gave her to them. MOm was madder than a wet hen in a monsoon. She loved that little thing....she said it helped her sleep and to remember to breath. Them boys is in big trubbles.

Dad took Dexter to the vet....to see what his issue was. And guess what....him had a test and it showed...Dexter is just a bad cat!!! Haha, I tried to tell them he was just a bad to the bone cat...but they wouldn't listen to mee.

I has been beehaving somewhat. It is too quiet here without that ugly liddle kidden I must admit....but I just hopes she has a nice home. Boy child said the lady is all alone....and loves animals. SO, we must hold onto that.....and moms box of tissues.

I will be talkin to ebberybody to be on good behavior.....or Tigger will gets them. AND YES...I will try and be a lady. Its not easy...eggspeshally if there are plastic bags on the table. I have issues with plastic.

Many regards to you, my lovely man.....
Daisy May

WOW, Daisy May, you knows why I hasn't answered your last letter ? My daddy wrecked his truck, you know, the one he take us to the vet in. I am sure glad I wasn't in the truck dis time, cause a big 18 wheel truck caused daddy to go for a wild boat ride, on I85 N in SC, and he wents from the left lane, to a 30 foots revene on the otter side of the road, and 2 witnesses told the high way patrole they didn't see how daddys truck jumped up in the watter on the road, and pass the 18 wheels, and go cross the road, wiff out a big crash. Daddy had a bad ride, but was not hurted, the truck was, and the 5'x8' trailer was scrunched. They pick it up in pieces.
I have been staying here wid momma, and daddy tried to call us after the wreck, but momma wasn't home, and daddy didn't know he had the talking machine running, and we hered sirenes, and peoples checking daddy out, and want to put him in the ambulance thing, then the phone shut off, and dats what momma heard, on the machine, so only wid that information, momma was scared bad.
Daddy came home that night, but momma was so scared, and wanted to knows where he was hurt, and he said he wasn't, but the truck is.
We are so excited to have daddy back, and building fires, and from all the citment, Simon, and me, we lay in front of the fire box, and I dream of you, taking care of your mom. Sorry the little thing is gone, but may bes some one needs a personal kitty. I know Mitzi think she own daddy, and wants even let him in the hooman kitty box, wiff out being there.I loves the fire box, and I hopes we can enjoys that together, some day, we can do it make believe. Here is a picture of me, and lets imagine you is next to me. That would make a bootiful picture. Tigger

Thumbnail by mqiq77

Happy new ears, my beloved Daisy May.We really didn't stay up for the ball to drop, caus daddy, and mommy droped first. We awoke with the sound of a bomb, that shock our house, and upsotted M&D, who found out the next day, that a 55 gal drum, with something explosive was set off across the Rd.. i guess the oldest boy of Bucky's blew it up, but I'm sure he didn't get hurt, they never do.
Our fire box feels so good tonight, caus its so cold.I wishes you could sits wid me in front of the fire box, some cold night.Its my favorite thing to do. Tigger

Thumbnail by mqiq77
Lyndonville, NY

Oh Tigger, I would love to snuggle with you in fronts of the fire box. We dont' haz a firebox here...just hot air that blows outta the floor. And Franky snuggles on that....kauz he is older.

Mom stayzed up New Ears Eve and watched a movie about "Getting mail". Then she switched over to see the ball drop and went to beds.

It is so cold here too. They say it is "10" out there...but with the wind blowin...it is WAY colder than that. I will stay in the howze like a good girl....as uszuall.

We has some of the white brain chiggars on the grownd....and the dog likes them. She is the only one I thinks.

I want to lets you know, I had a vetspital appointment the other day, and I am doing very well....all the blood tests came back very good. I was not appresheative of the car ride though and let Mom know about that.

Here is my Chrispymouse pikshur just for you....I was the Angel under the tree

Your lovin frend,
Daisy May

Thumbnail by DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

I woods like to take this opportunidy to wish Unka Mike....Tiggers Daddy....a VERY VERY Happy birthday.

I hope you treated him well Tigger

DaisyMay

We all spent most of the day in front of the fire box, but it was a beautiful day outside.Daddy wants lets us go out on the porch, cause I's been couffin, and he think it make worser.
How I loves to hears from my Daisy May, and wishes she could'a enjoyed daddy's day too. Look at how sparky he is, and this was just after an Italian dinner.Hard living old man. Tigger

Thumbnail by mqiq77

Post a Reply to this Thread

You cannot post until you , sign up and subscribe. to post.