Photo by Melody
Congratulations to all our photo contest participants! Check out the winning photos here. We will have the 2015 calendars available to order from Zazzle soon.

Pets: Three legged Tigger loves the "walking grey goose"

Communities > Forums > Pets
bookmark
Forum: PetsReplies: 72, Views: 809
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

June 23, 2011
2:47 PM

Post #8649653

I knows that Huck, and Sooky has their hearts expression, and even Simon has his moments, with Iris, but I wants to goes on record, as having the biggest heart, and reaches out for my Daisy May.
I don't likes huck, or any other brover making jokes about her, if she walks like a goose, that better than I does, and let it be known, that I hass't lost my feral tacticks. Baggy knows, and hides, J. Man found outs that I could be dangerious, and said we should do summin with me, but daddy gots rid of J man, and his thing.All I did, was humps up, and gave him enough room, sos I could scratch , and he move back.M&D do Not have any problem with me, but I don't needs to be picked on, and neither does my Daisy May.
Daisy, my hearts pure. I was a feral for too long, but now I lives wid Unkle Mike, and we dos just fine.
Tigger

Thumbnail by mqiq77
Click the image for an enlarged view.

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

June 25, 2011
6:54 AM

Post #8653361

OHHHHH Tigger, you are the sweetest most handsomes ferral mancat that has ebber come into my life.

I lost my dear Horsie a few years ago...he was my love for the longest time. But, I have mourned for him...and know he is at the Rainbow Bridge...and will want me to move on and be happy again.

So, if you don't mind a sligtley used heart...mine is yours.

You were so very brave standin up to that J-man, and it makes me so very happy Unkle Mike sent him on his way with his "miss thang" attached.

I am so very sorry I didn't respond errlerer to your lovely letter, but we have had some ruff times. There was an accident in the family...and thankfully everyone is just bumped and bruised up...we is saying kiddy prayers for the other lady invovled.

And then last nights...my yoooman brudder (moms baby) graduated from HI skool. They woodn't let me go, which is very rude...but thats over with...and Mom let me on the puter this morning.

Thank you for your wonderful letter...and pay no attentions to Huck he is a bag of hot hair.

Yours,
Daisy May
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

June 25, 2011
6:00 PM

Post #8654478

Daisy May, I is so glad you wrote, I was getting skerd, that you had no interest.I am so glad you do, and yes, Horsie was a very manly dude, with all my respects.I misses him to, but like you say, we still gotta keep moving, or something will over take us, wither it is a coyote, or over weight, it still gets you.
I am sorry to hear about accidents, and hope all is under control.Some times we need to keep our human family going.
Daddy came in from a RU, and said he couldn't take another step, and Simon goes ober, and does a wisker rub on daddy, and he was able to walk again.See how inportant we is?
Stay outta trouble, and don't let Huck bother you.I walks funny too, but nobody round here gonna say nuttin.until then, Tigger

Thumbnail by mqiq77

melvatoo
Denton, TX
(Zone 7a)

June 25, 2011
8:15 PM

Post #8654783

Daisy Mae, Horsie would not want you to still be grieving...he would want you to be happy.

Thumbnail by melvatoo

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

June 25, 2011
8:53 PM

Post #8654832

Oh MissMelva, thank you. You do know I still have his pikshur...and I do miss him very much. I know he watches out for me, and he has told me he wanders watching out for all of us. He is a free spirit.

Mr. Tigger is a very very nice well mannered cat, and he has been very gentleman like...and he doesn't mind I have a slight...wiggle...when I walk either.

He has been quite proootective also against my evil brothers who like to tease me to no end...although, if I do say so...they have protected me a time or two from strangers in the house. I was very appreciative...and quite surprised at that.

Well, it is way past a proper ladies bed time, and there are no moon beams available to sleep in...so I shall curl up and go to sleep on moms blanket she keeps on the chair...just for me.

Good night Mr. Tigger, Miss Melva, and Unkle Mike

Daisy May

melvatoo
Denton, TX
(Zone 7a)

June 26, 2011
6:54 AM

Post #8655308

He does watch out for us all. I can feel him..and sometimes, out of the corner of my eye, I catch a glimpse of him. I still miss him like crazy and it still makes me cry that he is gone..the 4th of July he will have been gone for three years.

greersfolly

greersfolly
New Smyrna Beach, FL
(Zone 10a)

June 26, 2011
5:24 PM

Post #8656390

Oh boo hoo, now y'all is making me cry for missin Horsie...snif. snif, and got me thinkin of my Stash...boo hooooooo. I am happy that Tigger and Miss Daisy Mae have each other to keep company with soes theys don't have to be sad anymore..

Goodnight Miss Melva and Uncle Mike

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

June 26, 2011
5:42 PM

Post #8656411

Well, I do declare its turnin into a family reeunion on here.

I have had such a headache...all day. Decided to nap in a sunbeam.

Those boys, they got into the "nip" last night and had themselves a party, and me...being a proper lady and all...well, I avoided that like fleas on the dog. Well, as hard as I try...so hard not to get a second hand "nip" vapor...even being a proper lady and all.

I hope you had a love day Mr. Tigger and your famaleee,

Sweet dreams,
Daisy May

Thumbnail by DebbiesDaisy

mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

June 27, 2011
8:55 AM

Post #8657535

Miss Melva, greersfolly, I does so appreciate hearing from such caring peoples, and hopes you all can appreciate "Going on", cause death is part of life.My daddy says, that when an animal is loved by a hooman, it becomes part of the hoomans soul, and will see them again some day.
My daddy told me about getting Heather, after Heidi died, and felt real guilty, for not being able to has closeir, with Hidi.(They was dogs.)Well Heidi came to daddy kinda in a dream, and could comunicate, through strong feelings, that daddy was able to to fully understand.Heidi told daddy that it was OK to love Heather, and that she had left her sents, for to teach Heather, and Heather was a fine a dog, as Heidi was.M&D said that there would be no more heart breaks, cause of loosing animals, and there would be no more pets.
That was about the time I gots shot, and the feline movement starded. Life goes On. Tigger, and I cares for my grey goose.
Look fo sunbeams, my sweet.

Thumbnail by mqiq77

melvatoo
Denton, TX
(Zone 7a)

June 27, 2011
10:45 AM

Post #8657730

Daisy, by that picture..looks like you got into the nip,yourself! Don't worry, its okay for a Lady to let loose, from time to time...

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

June 28, 2011
6:51 PM

Post #8660998

Good evening my dear Tigger,

I have had to be busy the last two days...keeping an eye on Mom.
She has her hands full with the mouthy yooomans home, and she wants to pack up and skedadle...said she would leave a post it note "gone for the summer".

She knows she woods never leeve her furbabies...we keep her going.

I have tried to hold down a few sunbeams, and then someone wood rudely snuggle in on it. I do not snuggle with that kidden. WHAT is he thinking? So, I moved back to the computer.

Tonight there was a very nice breeze, so I got in the window on the back porch...and had a little nap. It is JUST a coincidence that that "nip patch" is right below that window...so I was behaving.

Just wanted to say I think you are so strong, and brave...and I admire you.

Good night Mr. Tigger, sweet dreams and moon beams

DaisyMay
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

June 28, 2011
8:45 PM

Post #8661279

I has made my day, when I hears from my Daisy May.
Did I tells you, that my daddy built a back porch to the house, for me?He actualy did, cause he saw luck on a porch, and thought that "Tigger needs one too", and built it with that in mind.For a long time Momma would not let me go out, cause she was afraid I would get loose, and she could never forgive them, for letting me out.So she over that now, and I spend most of the day on my back porch.I has a table, that I can watch the deer, and other things, and think of my sweet Daisy May.A little nip won't hurt anything, some times i get some, and do a little "Nascaring" . Doeze you nascar, it has helps me get in shape.Simon gots me started at that. Sleep my sweet, and pleasant dreams. Tigger

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

June 29, 2011
6:10 AM

Post #8661702

Oh Mr. Tigger, you was up very late last night, I am so very pleased to wake up and have a message from you. It will be a good day.

Yes, I do Nascar...and I have fun climbing the kitty condo also. Although I am rather...skittish...I do lots of things when just Mom and I are home alone.

My Dad is only allowed to touch or pet me...when he is at Moms computer and kind of sneaks up on me. I hide behind the computer monitor...and act scared. THEN he gets the treat can...and gives me a morsel or two...and I let him pet me while I am having that treat. THEN, the deal is off ...and I nascar down the stairs into the basment. He thinks I don't like him, but it is just a game...he hasn't learned the rules.

Only Mom is allowed to pick me up or I scratch very unladylike sadly. Mom holds me close and cuddles my feet so they don't hang, and gives me kisses on my head. Usually, its because I need medysins or something...so I know something is amiss...and I get nervous.

I am so excited about your porch...that sounds like so much fun! A table and sunbeams...and deer! Mom told me she was coming home on Monday...and a mama deer with two babies ran in front of her. She was going slow...and just stopped and watched them cross.

Well, I need my tea this morning...there is quite a chill in the air...and mom won't open windows just yet.

Have a wonderful day...and I will write more later

Yours,
DaisyMay
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

July 3, 2011
5:35 PM

Post #8670427

Dear Daisy May,
I sure hopes you is having a wonderful day, and has good plans for the 4th of July, I does.
I is gona spend as much time looking outa my porch, as I possiblies can, caus you never know what might appear, from the porch. Yesterday, (sat), Mitzi, and I seed a baby bob cat, that was looking around, in the fartherest part of the yard, where the wilderness begins. We has been hearing its mother, and now to see the kitten, well that as interesting as it gets.
We almost always see deer, and now, and then turkey, but I guess the turkey brought the bob cat. Daddy said he was cute, but I'm not so sure about him. Tomorrow I might get to sees some fire works.We saw them last year, but that was before momma let me go out. Tigger

Thumbnail by mqiq77

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

July 3, 2011
8:46 PM

Post #8670779

Oh Mr. Tigger, I am so pleesed to get your note this evening...

Although it is very late, I will have a quick correspondence with you.

We have been busy, lots to do. Tomorrow is a pick a nick at our house with my yooooman kids. AND, the town is horrible tomorrow with sirens, and big trucks and whirlygigs...all going down the road. Then at night...firecrackers!! Ifn' I go upstairs...I can see them from Moms bedroom...but I will stay down here and protect the house.

My daddy has been working so very very hard...and he hast to go into work tomorrow also. SO Mom is running the ship alone as they say...pray for us if she lights the grill. I think her eyebrows just grown back in from the last incident. Have mercy...

Well, I must turn in for the night...please know I would love to attend a pick a nick with you...perhaps a little nip-julip to refresh us.

Sweet dreams my dear Mr. Tigger,
Yours,
Daisy May

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

July 3, 2011
8:48 PM

Post #8670780

Mr. Tigger, I do apologize for not mentioning that baby bob cat...however, it gave me a shudder to think you might be tangling with that thing.

Don't you get no fool notions in your mind to do such a thing.

However, my Mom would be bringing it inside and naming it something wretched ...she tried to "save" a stray dog in the middle of the road once...it was a coyote.

None of us are safe.

Yours,
DaisyMay

greersfolly

greersfolly
New Smyrna Beach, FL
(Zone 10a)

July 12, 2011
7:08 PM

Post #8689227

Miss Daisy Mae and Mr. Tigger, I hope you don't mind me dropping in from time to time to enjoy the sweet affection the two of you share for one another.

I have a special interest in you, Mr. Tigger, as I know your story since your yoooman Daddy, Mike, rescued you. And Miss Daisy Mae, your yoooman Mommie has shared your story with me for several years also. So you see, I really am part of the family.

Sweet dreams and sunbeams to you both.

Goodnight,

Aunt Bonnie

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

July 12, 2011
7:37 PM

Post #8689300

Ohh Aunt Bonnie, hello there my dear sweet lady...

Mama has spoke of you quite kindly and I have seen pictures of your VERY handsome boys.

Although they are not my type, like Mr. TIgger is...they are quite the speciman of southern gentleman cats.

I had a slight accident tonight, but I am fine. I was enjoying the northern breeze on this very very hot day...and perhaps a bit of tanning in a sunbeam...and I rolled right out of the window with a flop! I am quite fine although slightly embarrased...proper ladies just don't let their gard down and do such things.

I will bid you both a very fond good night and sweet dreams...

Yours,
DaisyMay
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

July 18, 2011
1:35 PM

Post #8699980

Welcomes Auant Bonnie, we goes back a few ears, and yous is a fine Lady, on cat culture. We is glads to be honored wiff yor presents.My daddy has spokes wells of you.I has really taken a shine to Daisy May, and she is what I needs for a lady.

My dear Daisy May, It has been so hot, that I goes out on the porch, and then I needs back inside just to sleep.It seems like I needs more sleep, now that I is getting older, I must bees gettin older, cause I geets tired, when Simon chases me round the house, I sleeps so good, at night.
I'm gettin a little "Cranky", at night, when daddy forgets to has both kitty boxes clean, so I jest "Meow", real loud, and wakes up momma, and she gets daddy up, and he cleaned the boxes, at 2:45, and that serves him right too.I don't like using the box, after Mitzi has been in it, and she will mess up both boxes.My momma said to axe yo momma, ifs we need three boxes, just to have a clean one, but Mitzi will uses them all, and I gets mad again.How many boxes doez yo have? We need to stay clean, and healthy.
I loves my porch, and I has this cabinet thing, that I likes to sit on where I can sees eberthing, but when Simon comes out, he takes my spot, and keeps me off, and thats not fitten fo a young boy to takes advantage of me, but I guesses he don't gots real manners.Not Fitten, I tells ya, not fitten.
Hows has you been doing in all this hot weather?I bet its not 98%, like here, but it can get hot there too, I bet. I hopes you don't have some illmanered brat bothering yo. Ifin you do, I bet yous could hit him, but not what I gots, it moves jest too fast. Tigger

Thumbnail by mqiq77

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

July 18, 2011
2:15 PM

Post #8700052

First a note from Aunt Debbie: Tigger, please tell your daddy that we have four boxes in the basement...which is where all the boys are supposed to go. One in the "ground floor" bathroom for DaisyMay and Axl...however, the other boys do NOT read the note on the door. And one up in Shannons room for Miss Lexi Lou. Again...the boys do not listen.

I have trouble with Dex & Huck not covering up their business. SO that is an issue. It may just be a comfort thing with Tigger having three legs and worrying about stepping in something. Our vet told us we should have a box for each cat...and one extra. AND they should be scooped daily...I am a little lazy in that area I admit.

Also, I have noticed once a male cat is neutered...they tend to slow down. And as they age, even more so. Tigger has to work twice as hard as a "four legged" critter, so he will get tired more...and that heat is not helping him (or any of us). SO, give him some cool water, maybe some ice cubes in it to keep cool...provide a fan for air circulations. And just be patient. Long as he is eating well, his stools and such look healthy in the box...I wouldn't worry too much.

Dear Mr. Tigger,

It is not 98 here...but it is 93...which is very hot when there is not a wind blowing anywheres. And this ole house has no air conditioning in it. SO, I am sweltering along with the yoomans.

We are going to have a house full tonight...yooman siblings comin over for cake for mom. I will no doubt have a tiny morsel of ice cream. Mom caters to my needs in that way. Just a wee bit to keep my svelt figure in shape you know.

I am sorry I can't provide a long leter at this time...but just know it is very high on some longing glances your way, and perhaps a nuzzle being sent...lady like you know.

Yours,
DaisyMay
AYankeeCat
Fairfield County, CT
(Zone 6b)

July 19, 2011
5:50 AM

Post #8701245

Dear Tigger - this is Wallingford writing. At my house we have seven cat boxes - SEVEN! Sometimes I still can't find one that I like. . .
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

July 19, 2011
12:37 PM

Post #8701989

This is unkle Mike, and I just learned a lot, both from Aunt Debbie, and Wallingford. I have 2 spaces, that I can add boxes to, and I believe that is a "Take", on more boxes. I do, I want you critters to understand, take care of my fur babbies.My family wouldn't trade homes with Paris Hilton's animals, cause they knows there is More Love here.
I got so much, that I need to learn, when I look in the mirrow, I feel that I have a short time to learn .
Would you believe, I had a stray have kittens, under a building here, and now they are gone, before I was able to trap them.Thats what I mean slow at learning.I didn't bother them, except to provide nourishment for the momma, by putting raw chicken for her. She would eat it, and I guess feed some to the kittens, but now they are gone.What did I do wrong? Mike

My dear Daisy May, you don't worry about long letters, I understands. BTW, Is your momma having a birth day? If so have a happy one. Tigger

Thumbnail by mqiq77

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

July 19, 2011
1:40 PM

Post #8702113

Unkle Mike...you did nothing wrong with the the mama and the kitties. They just do that. And I bet anything she will show up with them in another place. Do you have any idea how old the babies were? Mother cats who have their babies in the outdoors tend to move them, sometimes quite often. Although you were not bothering them...providing nourishment and all...perhaps there was a wild animal she felt threatend by at night. SO she could have moved them to a safer place. Keep an eye and ear open. And maybe...just provide a little dish of kitty kibble out there for her. She may come back looking for food...even though you don't see her. Water would be good also if she was still nursing them...it really helps with milk production for the mom. In the wild they tend to nurse longer for nourishment.

Mom had a happy birthday yesterday...I had my smakarel of vanilla ice cream. I have to watch my figure...

Daisy May.
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

July 24, 2011
6:10 PM

Post #8713148

Dear Daisy May, I likes being on the screened porch, even when its 96, but my daddy makes me come in, and soon I falls asleep in the A/C.I guess I sleeps better in a cool house, than in unbareable sun.Our plants have to be wattered all the times, and still theys are dry looking.I heard J Man tells daddy, that he is sure , that 2012 will be the end of everything, but I sees daddy doing what hoomans call, long range planning, sos I guess Daddy pay little attention to J Man. I has really been thinking of you, cause you sure do has good taste in manly cats.Chosing Horsie was pure quality, as my daddy says, and dat shows character.I has character too Daisy May.Character is whats left, after the sniffing, and charm is gone, and I has it too.So I wants you to feel secure in ebery day life, and enjoys the sun beams.Your Tigger

Thumbnail by mqiq77

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

July 24, 2011
8:56 PM

Post #8713374

Oh, well, I do declare...that is a mighty fine picture of you Mr. Tigger...and quite the body of a cat who works out. You can tell you are very busy and ...muscular. A lady likes to see a few muscles in a well formed cat...and I do say you are so.

I am enjoying the view of your patio and gardens. They look so peaceful...I could sip some catniptea...and enjoy a rest in the shade. Perhaps we could rest and chat awhile together...

Well, it is well past a proper young ladies time to turn in...and we have been quite busy this weekend. So, I bid you a fond farewell for now...sweet dreams my dear Mr. Tigger...

Yours,
Daisy May
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

September 8, 2011
5:26 PM

Post #8799731

OHoo yipes, Daisy May, I has let time, and extreames heat gets to me, and I is so sorry, will yo ples forgives me.How has yous been in this miserble heat? Makes a cat want to find the shade, and doez the flomps.Corse, dat ain't no squses, for not wrightin, and all.Simon is teaches me how to gets daddy to get us treats, and all, and I woodenda node, that what you doez, is get him, when he be busy, and in kinda a hurry, and when you stand at the door, when he get up, and dat make him think we cares.Little do he know, but he ain't a bad daddy. I been walking up, and nudging him wiff my nose.Hopes to see you some day. I might comes up to yous, and nudge you wid my nose. Tigger

Thumbnail by mqiq77

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

September 9, 2011
7:14 PM

Post #8801449

Well, I do declare...look who just happened to amble along to say hello.

I don't figured you had found yourself a lady over on the other thread...and was a romancing her heart. No bother...you do what you need. I knows how you males are, three legged or not.

I have had a busy summer...tending to dad who had surgery...and mom who had shoulder surgery...and...well, everyone has just fallen apart.

AND, my dear Tigger...we have an issue. There is ANOTHER Daisy May living here with us! She is ...elderly...at age 13...but her "boy" had no place to live, so as with cats and kids...Mom tucked him away in the back bedroom. She is quite beautiful...as far as cats go...that are not blue meral like myself...but she keeps to herself.

Please give my best to Unkle Mike...I so miss him. Oh, and you too...I suppose.
Ifn' you have...stop in and drop me a line...

Daisy May
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

September 9, 2011
9:21 PM

Post #8801629

Not so Daisy dear, you is all I has in my heart, and I is a real gentleman.Its just my daddy has this Bible study going, and theys dooin a lot with it.Some thing like this can take ears, but Daddy won't for got his friends.

What is going on, on the main thread? Has we lost many to the Bridge?Daddy always says, that we will get together, and lives for ever, when you is loved.

Daddy is up late, cause some thing he ete, has him blown up, like a bellous, what ever that is.We never were able to find the new born kittens, cause their momma tooks them up behind us, and they will be safe, and fixed, when Mac sees em.

Daisy May, I finds offences talking about me, and another gal. I'm not that type. You is all I wants, and we be happy. Tigger

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

September 11, 2011
4:44 PM

Post #8804049

My deerest Tigger,

It is so nice of you to respond. I have missed your writings...

We have had several busy days. Mom is in the "sucky upp the room" mode because soon we have to shut the windows. She don't likes them shut up without cleaning...and with all us cats...she cood probably start a shelter with the eggstra furr!

We had rains today...and a rainbow..but it woodn't shows up on the camera pictures.

I hope you are enjoying your new window seet...and enjoying the world on the patio.
Its not nice for a lady to say such things...but we have had a fleeee isshu this summer. Mom has been havin a fit. I think it was the dogs fault purrsonally!

Well, it is time for my evening snack...so I can get some peacefull purring in tonight.

I will glance at the moon, and think of you...that we are sleeping under the big bright sky together.

Yours truly,
Daisy May
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

September 25, 2011
1:58 PM

Post #8823540

Daisy May, I has not forgots you, and I has been wondering how the weather is whar you is.It is perfect downs here, and daddy getin ready to start some seeds, for this fall, and thats fine, if it remember to rain again. I think the sky has quit crying. I wishes it would start again, maybe sometin needs to hurts it feelings.
Hope you are having a wonderful time gettin scratches, I knows all the rest here get em. Loves, Tigger

Thumbnail by mqiq77

wren107

wren107
Jacksonville, FL
(Zone 8b)

September 25, 2011
2:14 PM

Post #8823554

Mister Tigger Daisy May's Mom iz in the hospital.
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

September 25, 2011
4:33 PM

Post #8823708

Oh no! Me and daddy is so sad, is it serious? We's sure hopes she gonna be fine, she too good to see all sick, and sorts. We's hopes for the best.And poor Daisy May, she love her mom. Tigger

wren107

wren107
Jacksonville, FL
(Zone 8b)

September 25, 2011
5:03 PM

Post #8823744

Surgery was fine but unseen problem, could not move legs but can now wiggle toes a little
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

November 11, 2011
9:16 PM

Post #8886656

My one, and only Daisy May,
I hopes your momma is doing better, and all of yous is trying to be a help to her.I'm talking to all yous, like a dutch oven, and wants yous to stop that spraying around, and leaving line mines at diverse places. You knows your momma loves all of yous, and now is when she need help, not territorial disa greements. I knows you understands, so don't act like " Who, Me ? " Thats right. your momma, and daddy are having to do other things, and they all loves you. You can treat that new kitten special too, or it will pick up all your Bad habbits.
Daisy May, you knows how I feels toward you, and we have to look after the hoomans too, some times.I is the only one who want go hide when the little GGD hooman is visiting.She will try to pull tails, but if we don't give her a tail, she want bother us. Little hoomans is learning hows to be big hoomans.So Daisy May, you and brover Huck try harder to make the home hooman friendly.
My best, my deer. Tigger

Thumbnail by mqiq77

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

November 13, 2011
6:21 AM

Post #8888106

Good morning my dear Tigger,

First I must ask...how is Aunt Barbara doing? I so hope she is feeling better.

NOW, I must say...I have missed you dearly. The cold winds are a blowing here, and leaves rustling thru the yard. I would like to go hop and play in them...but I must remember I am a lady, and ladys do not hop.

Mom is very very sad. She came home yessterday from an outting...and the kitten was gone. One of the boys found her a home...and just gave her to them. MOm was madder than a wet hen in a monsoon. She loved that little thing...she said it helped her sleep and to remember to breath. Them boys is in big trubbles.

Dad took Dexter to the vet...to see what his issue was. And guess what...him had a test and it showed...Dexter is just a bad cat!!! Haha, I tried to tell them he was just a bad to the bone cat...but they wouldn't listen to mee.

I has been beehaving somewhat. It is too quiet here without that ugly liddle kidden I must admit...but I just hopes she has a nice home. Boy child said the lady is all alone...and loves animals. SO, we must hold onto that...and moms box of tissues.

I will be talkin to ebberybody to be on good behavior...or Tigger will gets them. AND YES...I will try and be a lady. Its not easy...eggspeshally if there are plastic bags on the table. I have issues with plastic.

Many regards to you, my lovely man...
Daisy May
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

November 18, 2011
1:53 PM

Post #8895983

WOW, Daisy May, you knows why I hasn't answered your last letter ? My daddy wrecked his truck, you know, the one he take us to the vet in. I am sure glad I wasn't in the truck dis time, cause a big 18 wheel truck caused daddy to go for a wild boat ride, on I85 N in SC, and he wents from the left lane, to a 30 foots revene on the otter side of the road, and 2 witnesses told the high way patrole they didn't see how daddys truck jumped up in the watter on the road, and pass the 18 wheels, and go cross the road, wiff out a big crash. Daddy had a bad ride, but was not hurted, the truck was, and the 5'x8' trailer was scrunched. They pick it up in pieces.
I have been staying here wid momma, and daddy tried to call us after the wreck, but momma wasn't home, and daddy didn't know he had the talking machine running, and we hered sirenes, and peoples checking daddy out, and want to put him in the ambulance thing, then the phone shut off, and dats what momma heard, on the machine, so only wid that information, momma was scared bad.
Daddy came home that night, but momma was so scared, and wanted to knows where he was hurt, and he said he wasn't, but the truck is.
We are so excited to have daddy back, and building fires, and from all the citment, Simon, and me, we lay in front of the fire box, and I dream of you, taking care of your mom. Sorry the little thing is gone, but may bes some one needs a personal kitty. I know Mitzi think she own daddy, and wants even let him in the hooman kitty box, wiff out being there.I loves the fire box, and I hopes we can enjoys that together, some day, we can do it make believe. Here is a picture of me, and lets imagine you is next to me. That would make a bootiful picture. Tigger

Thumbnail by mqiq77

mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

January 2, 2012
9:17 PM

Post #8952354

Happy new ears, my beloved Daisy May.We really didn't stay up for the ball to drop, caus daddy, and mommy droped first. We awoke with the sound of a bomb, that shock our house, and upsotted M&D, who found out the next day, that a 55 gal drum, with something explosive was set off across the Rd.. i guess the oldest boy of Bucky's blew it up, but I'm sure he didn't get hurt, they never do.
Our fire box feels so good tonight, caus its so cold.I wishes you could sits wid me in front of the fire box, some cold night.Its my favorite thing to do. Tigger

Thumbnail by mqiq77

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

January 3, 2012
9:34 AM

Post #8952757

Oh Tigger, I would love to snuggle with you in fronts of the fire box. We dont' haz a firebox here...just hot air that blows outta the floor. And Franky snuggles on that...kauz he is older.

Mom stayzed up New Ears Eve and watched a movie about "Getting mail". Then she switched over to see the ball drop and went to beds.

It is so cold here too. They say it is "10" out there...but with the wind blowin...it is WAY colder than that. I will stay in the howze like a good girl...as uszuall.

We has some of the white brain chiggars on the grownd...and the dog likes them. She is the only one I thinks.

I want to lets you know, I had a vetspital appointment the other day, and I am doing very well...all the blood tests came back very good. I was not appresheative of the car ride though and let Mom know about that.

Here is my Chrispymouse pikshur just for you...I was the Angel under the tree

Your lovin frend,
Daisy May

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

January 15, 2012
8:16 PM

Post #8969323

I woods like to take this opportunidy to wish Unka Mike...Tiggers Daddy...a VERY VERY Happy birthday.

I hope you treated him well Tigger

DaisyMay
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

January 15, 2012
10:31 PM

Post #8969390

We all spent most of the day in front of the fire box, but it was a beautiful day outside.Daddy wants lets us go out on the porch, cause I's been couffin, and he think it make worser.
How I loves to hears from my Daisy May, and wishes she could'a enjoyed daddy's day too. Look at how sparky he is, and this was just after an Italian dinner.Hard living old man. Tigger

Thumbnail by mqiq77

AYankeeCat
Fairfield County, CT
(Zone 6b)

January 16, 2012
8:56 AM

Post #8969874

Tigger - if you are coughing you should go to the vetspittle unless you are just trying to bring up a hairball and then you should get a tiny bit of something greasy to eat everyday to help get those things out. Sometimes we gets petromalt for our hairballs - I like the taste.
your friend,
Wallingford
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

March 30, 2012
5:42 PM

Post #9063673

My dearest Daisy May,
I had no idea how lonest ben sence we last talked, and we has been going through much here.daddy is too busy to get on DG as often, as he would like.We has a bunches of pictures, but daddy had to wait for aunt Lynda to come over, and down lode em.Simon, and I could probably do thats.we is good at down loaden
We has had some adjustments around here.Uncle Fredie died on the 16th of Jan. Then J-man, Feb. 8th.Momma hasn't been doing as good as we wants her.Daddy got 8 babbie chickens, and his time is a mess. He has been building a thing called , " A chicken Tractor", and maybe they will let us ride, after all, Mitzi, and I has been taking cares of them, sence daddy got them, the first of Mar.Daddy has them in my old cage, that I stayded in when I lost my leg.The chickens are one month old today, and daddy still has them on the porch.My porch, but I don't mind keeping them, sence they like us, and think we is their M&D.
I hopes you has been good, and help your momma.Daddy says you mom is just the nicest person around, but our mom has been putting up wid daddy raising chickens on the porch. I bet even your mom would draw the line on that. I wishes we could share some sunbeams, that would be nice. Tigger

Thumbnail by mqiq77   Thumbnail by mqiq77
Click an image for an enlarged view.

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

March 30, 2012
8:31 PM

Post #9063877

Oh Tigger, I am so very happy to hears from you. And I love the pikshurs...You looks SO handsome.

Tigger, you daddy is right...mama wouldn't have them baby chicks on the porch. She wood probably have them IN the kitchen or the bathroom! The woman aint rights in the head. "They woods be cold" but of course we lives up north. They would be just fine and dandy on your porch. My mama raised so many animals that shoodn't has been in this howze...baby skwirles, baby coons, baby wild bunnies. She ain't right I tell ya.

Mom haz been playin nurse to dad who had knee surgery (I think she kicked him in it). But he is doin fine and the doktor fixed him all up.

What is wrong with Momma tigger? She was sicks awhile back..so I am saying speshal kidden purrs for her to get bedder real soon.

Mom puts me on a "grain free" diet and I am not sure I likes the new food...although the vetspital said it is bedder for me. I'll get back to you on that!

I will be thinking of Sunbeams tomorrow for you and I Tigger, but tonight...its you and I in the moonbeams unnder the stars...ignore the snow falling.

Your Daisy May

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

April 7, 2012
7:02 AM

Post #9072897

Good Mornin' Tigger,

I just wanted to send some very Hoppy Easter wishes to you and yur family, and Special ones to Unka Mike & Aunt Mrs. Mike. I hopes she is feeling bedder.

May you have a day full of sunbeams, flower blooms and good foods...

Your lovin
Daisy May
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

April 15, 2012
8:54 PM

Post #9084118

Oops, I lets soumen else go by unattended.I is so sorry, my sweet, and yes, we had a great Easter.The weather was the kind we likes to talk abouts, and it would have been wonderfuls if we could have enjoyed it.
My daddy is burning his candle on the ends, what ever that is, and he told two of the unemployed that he was not suporting them.I hopes that means more treats for me.
Momma is maybe doing betters, she has a very hard time walking alone, and two out of work, and never even call momma, that would be grand children.Momma could use help around the house, and we always pay them, but theys found the wrong kind of friends.
Stay safe Daisy May, my love, and we will try to stay in touch more often. Tigger
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

June 11, 2012
1:03 AM

Post #9160034

My dearest Daisy May, I bets you thinks I fell off the face of the earth, well I mights as well, cause things is all mixed up wid daddy taking cares of momma. It looks crazy, cause she always was taking of him.
Who has been taking care of my sweet girl, when I'm not there?I know it aints Huck, cause he didn't speeks well of yous, calling you stoopied, I'' shows him stoopied. I will has to come ups there, and stablish a better out look on my sweets, and put Huck where he belongs.
The weather person on TV said dat its been hots up your way, well Its always hot here, but we is use to it.I is having a hard time wid a dog, that comes around, and spends too much time across the road wid the many kids dat has already made the dog undesireable.Daddy say that they don't even walk up right, what eber dat means.
Please stay my sweet, and I'll try to get daddy to helps me wright. Your Tigger

Thumbnail by mqiq77

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

June 11, 2012
6:29 AM

Post #9160274

Ohhh Good morning my dear Tigger, I think there is room in that sunbeam for two...
I will just cuddle rights in there negst to you.

Don't you worree about Huck, I haz him unnder control...and is just a lot of hot air. AND ifn't he does't beehave, Mama gets the broom and chases him into the basement to think about his beehavior. Him has been bedder though kauz Mama changed our food type and he isn't so mizerable. Mom thinks we all had accccking allergies to the foods we had.

Don't you worry my big man, I am not going anywhere...I am right here for you

Your lovin
Daisy May
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

July 23, 2012
8:38 AM

Post #9215566

Good morning my sweet Daisy May.I has been thinking of you, and missing you so much.I have been the one to try to help Simon get matured, and that is an ordeal. Simon kisses up to who he want treats from, and makes me sick with his BS.At least I'm not that way, and my daddy loves me so much.When I get in the window, the one daddy bought for plants, and Simon pushed them all on the floor, and daddy said, "I guess its a cat window".Well, back to my story; I am growing closer to my daddy, but still i feels nervos when he touches me, but I'm getting more use to it Daisy darling, I thinks I likes my daddy's touch, cause it makes me feels good when he comes out on the porch, and runs his hand from my head, down my back, and says, "inside", and then I hears, "daddy loves his boy".
Please tells Aunt Debbie, that daddy, and me, are getting closer.I loves my cat window, and can touch daddy's elbow wid my wiskers, from the window, and then I gets a special treat. I would love to eat treats with you, my pet. Tigger

Thumbnail by mqiq77

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

July 23, 2012
8:53 AM

Post #9215581

Oh Tigger, such a wonderful surprise to get a notes from you this morning. I think of you quite often, and can feel the dreams thru the computer monitor...I sleeps right in front of it when Mom is here...and I knows you is near.

Simon is gonna be like my brudders Huck & Axl, I don't thinks they will ever grows up and be mature or reesponsibles.

So happy to hears you is getting closer to your Daddys touch. Sometimes, even with humans, it takes time...lots of times...to get over old hurts that someone else did to you. And there is set back (when ya gotta go to the vetspital and such) but...Unka Mike is so loving and patient...you gots it made in the shade!!

How is yur Mama doing, is she feeling better? Mom/Aunt Debbie is doin bedder, her throwin arm is up to par I will tell you that much...she throwed a pillow at Huck for eattin her plants! haha AND she was out trying to do a rain dance...that was a site and I think our naybors moved after witnessing that. I was so embarrased!!!
It musta worked kauz we had a big storm comes thru Tuesday night...and it took out a tree branch of the lilac...right where she had been dancing!!! She scared the "heavens" with that move!

Big Hugs and kisses (if thats ok) you handsome man...I would loves to eat treats with you too but I have to watch my waddle...

P.S. This pikshur is fur Unka Mike...look at this little hummer bird in the middle. Moms trying to get better pikshur of it!!

Your Lovin Gray Goose
DaisyMay

mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

September 1, 2012
10:01 PM

Post #9262017

My dear Daisy may, I have been watching daddy do's so much work, that he has never did before, and I is growing to loves him, and I let him scratch my ear, as he gives me a treat.
Do you find it kinda scarry to let a human touch you ? I guess if you knows they really loves you, its OK, but I has had a funny feeling about its.
Daisy, was you's ever a feral, before you came to lives wid aunt Debbie ? I just wonders about things like that, and I'll bet aunt Debbies is nice to lives wid.
Please forgives us for not wrighting more, but getting to the letter knobs is not always easy.
Stay sweet, my dear, and has a good day. Tigger

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

September 2, 2012
6:21 AM

Post #9262148

My deer Tigger,

Why yes...I was a feral kitten. I showed up under mama's front porch...about midnight...on May 14, 2005. I was a liddle thing, about 3 months old. Mama tried for over an hour to get me and no lucks. My big sisster was still living home then, and she came outs to help...and they cornered me unnder the front porch with a towel. Covered me ups and got me in the howse. I was "meeeowrrrrr grrrrrrr" ing big time! Because I was gray and purty colors...and showed up at Midnight...big sister wanted to call me Cinderella. Mom put a stop to that.

Yes, I still do not like being tuched eggsept by Mom. I sleep up on her desk, or behind her if she is sittin on the couch. I will lay on her lap and give her kisses. She can touch me and pick me up. Anyone else...no way! IF I come over to them they can skritch or pet me...but they can't pick me up or I will kick and scratch. Mom sayz I better behave kauz Dad loves me...and he always wants to pick me up and pets me...but I say "no way". I will walk across his lap...egspeshally if he has ice cream.

You stay aways from them raccoon and stuff Simon was tellin Iris abouts...I don't wants you gettin hurted. We have rabies around here from foxes and coyotes and raccoons also.

Well...my breakfast is late, I better check on the cook!

***I wanted to add...my Mom found me right before she joined DG. She named me Daisy...her name is Debbie...so "I am Debbies Daisy" and that is how she gots her DG name.

Your lovin GrayGoose,
Daisy May

This message was edited Sep 2, 2012 9:22 AM
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

November 13, 2012
2:26 PM

Post #9332322

My dearest Daisy May, I bets yous thunks I has left yous, well cut off my leg, ifin dats true, It just dat I has a very busy daddy, and he been taking ob momma, and promissing his brother, the one with advanced cancer, dat he be up thar this Fri. I asked him ifin I could gets a letter offs to my sweetheart, wiff a large loving copasity.Dat why I thunks you so sweet, and de reason I can't help loving yous. My daddy ordered chickens, in march, and he finally gonna get rid of em at his sista husbands house in N.C.Daddy gonna keeps three, cause of less trouble, and we don't eats dat many eggs, but he didn't give us a vote no how.Daddy just sent a forum to de poultry section, iffin yous wants to see it, and understands.
My daddy isn't really a procrastintater, he really does too much, and iffin We could calm him down, we could has more quality time, wiff each other, heck, out door Baggy get more time wiff daddy, cause he take it.
I has some pictures from early summer, where I was on de porch, but now daddy will need to takes new one of fire box, and leasure. I still hopes I can has you comes to the porch, wiff us next year, and daddy promises us a catto.A real nissest one. I hopes my sweetheart can stays warms this year, ifin not, yous could comes down hare. Tigger

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

November 19, 2012
11:54 AM

Post #9337249

My deerest most handsome Tigger,

I apologize for my delay in responding to your lovely love not. It has been quite bizzee here with birthday party for a yoooman sibling
and then Moms been running around like a mad woman...although it is getting harder and harder to tell the difference. hehehe

Now she is spoutin off about cookin a larger turkey bird...and that makes my delicate nose twitch in excitement. Do you and Unka Mike and Miss Auntie Mike
make turkeys too? If'n I bee ladylike...I might get a small smakeral of stuffing too. I have to watch my figure you know.

It still warms my heart to read that you let Unka Mike scritch yur ears and get loving with you. It pays off in treats...go for it. I don't let Daddy touch me much at all
unless he sneaks up on the desk where I sleep...then it is OK, but Ifn't I see him coming...I bolt straight down to the basement. Don't like loud noises or strangers in the house either.

I am quite fond of those pikshurs of you...you are so so handsome.

By the way...looky what mom got a pikshur of!!!! It was a real one by the side of the road!!!

Enjoy your Happy Turkey Day...I am so Thankful for YOU...for Unka Mike, and your family
You makes me smile...

Your lovin
Daisy May

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

November 21, 2012
9:13 PM

Post #9339565

My Deerest Tigger,

I know it hasn't been long since I have written...but I wanted to wish you, a very very happy bird day! The day we smell the bird and get a nibble
or two if the yoomans are feeling generous.

I am so Thankful for you, for Unka Mike and his care and love for his furry family...as well as Mrs. Unka Mike. You have
brought so much joy into our lives, I hope you know that.

Sweet dreams my handsome man,
Daisy May
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

November 23, 2012
4:28 PM

Post #9340769

Aunt Debbie, Daddy comes home today, after spending a weeks wiff his bro, uncle Barry.Daddy, and unkle Barry had a falling outs just after the Veit-nam war, daddy thought it was over hims marring aunt Shela, buts unkle Barry thoughts it was over a gun. Anyway, the two of em spent 7 days in unkle Gordon, and aunt Jeanette.They knews it was the best thing to do, and gets over the issues, and day gots almost along fine, cept Daddy is spoiled on house works, cause mommy does ebery thing for Daddy, and unkle Barry does ebber thing in his house, cause his wife is unable. Aunt Jeanette say she woulda like to been a fly on wall, but they is both so glads they don'ts stay appart. Hoomans !! Cats will neber figure em outs.
BTW Daddy woulds call us, and talk to each one of us, and wes enjoyed it, eben wiff Unckle Barry calling daddy a strupid midden, what ebber dat is.
Was dat a big red fox, or a coyotie ? We don'ts want either. Hop my breath of fresh air is doing OK. Would likes to sees you soon. Tigger

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

November 23, 2012
5:31 PM

Post #9340802

Oh Unka Mike, we is so proud of you for making amends with your brudder. We haz them kinda "nobodies talkin to somebody" issues and none of them talk...only to mom. Makes her sad sumtimes but she is just glad she has them for the most parts. Mom don't like too much drama...and thats all that most of them is dealing with. Eggspeshally on Dads family. BUT it is good to repairs them bridges...it really is.

That was a big red fox. Mom watched him eat his lunch...she said it was nature. BUT if we catch sumthin and eat it it is "OMGosh drop it, that is gross!" and she chases us! I don't unnderstand that woman at all.

I hopes you had a wonderful Turkey day. We liked it so much, we is having another one on Sunday with yooman kids that coodn't come yessterday.

Smooches my Tigger, if thats not too forward.

Your lovin
Daisy
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

November 24, 2012
2:15 AM

Post #9341052

At our age, sweet Daisy, we is mature enough to handle anythings. We is so glad to has our daddy back, dat we woke him up, to get dat good soft food, at 4:30 AM. Momma don'ts lik to serve the soft stuff.We are sure glad to have our daddy back.Maybe to day, we will get him to start the fire box. He is so easy, and fun to be wid. Also me much better gettin ober what ebber it was, wid unkle Barry, day talked on the phone thing, lik two old just decovered family members. Unkle Barry has cats too, but we don't know anything more, by smelling the stuff he broughts home.
Yous be careful wid dat fox, if it gots real hungry, who knows what. Your one, and only Tigger

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

December 23, 2012
1:48 PM

Post #9365524

My deerest Tigger,

How is my handsome man this Christmas season? Have you been a good boy for the Jolly Ole Elf to come visit you?

I am in trubble, which I know, is so so hard to imagine. Someone desecrated Moms tissue papers for wrapping...and I am getting the blame!
Can you imagine that! Why, I am just...(so proud of myself) and shocked they would think I did it.

I hope you get some nip in your stockings, and that you remember...you only meet me under the mistletoe

Have a wonderful Christmas season, and give Unka Mike our love and hugs...

Yours,
The gray goose
Daisy May
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

December 23, 2012
11:45 PM

Post #9365786

Oh Daisy May, I is having one of the bestest Christmases ebber.Simon, the kiss-up took over a quilt, that momma was going to put on one of our beds, probabily the one they sleeps in, and Simon staked a claim on it, and it has become the bestest bed on the place.Mom, and Dad think we is so cute lying there, dat they leff it for us, and I takes it from Simon.As a matter of fackley, I is on the quilt, while daddy does the puter for me.I believe daddy tooks a picture of me in dat bed, and hasn't downloaded the pic, on acount, he don't know how.He will have to have Aunt Karen do it for him.Tigger, who loves you
This is the bed, that Simon took over, and let his daddy get cooler, at nights.Tigger now has it, and loves it

This message was edited Dec 24, 2012 2:37 PM

This message was edited Dec 24, 2012 2:59 PM
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

December 24, 2012
12:02 PM

Post #9366144

My daddy is habing troubles wiff pictures. Tigger

Thumbnail by mqiq77

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

December 31, 2012
8:49 PM

Post #9371924

Happy New Earz Eve Tigger, I hope you have a wonderful new year...

My best to your family, Unka Mike & Aunt Mrs. Mike...

Nuzzles and tail twirls

Daisy May

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

January 22, 2013
6:25 AM

Post #9393467

Oh Tigger, where are you? I hazn't herd from you ALL YEAR.

We is having a storms up here...and there is white stuff ebberywheres! Why, a ladycat can't even finds
a proper sunbeam to sprawl in...ifn Huck wood lets me anyway.

I misses you my dear Tigger...and Unka Mike.

Daisy May
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

January 22, 2013
9:12 PM

Post #9394334

Deerest Daisy May, My heart has been aching to writes to you, and xplane, ifin I understands it myself.I'll trys, Unkle Mike has been so close to death, cause he tooks Ibe propien, and he is on a heavy dose of "Rat Poision", and dat cause his stomach to bleed, and bleed.He gots so weak he couldn't walk, and I is here to tells you, dat not like my daddy. the bad thing, when he went first to human spitle, they not know, or not tell him what cause his problem, and he go back the next mounth, in worser shape.Dis time day xplane.
Daisy my sweet, I guess I can lets you know dat I can't do de putter thing, and momma would nots even know abouts what goes on, in DG, so I be at de mercy of waiting on dadddy.
Daddy not weller yets, and is going to his Dr., and give him his B/P chart, all but 1 very high.
Daddy has de worstest sleep problem, and he is on a bipap.
Sorry to bores you, but we is all worried bout daddy.Mitzi, and Simon knows suppin is wrong, and sit wid daddy ebber night, while he can't get sleep started. Momma writes a note for the Dr., so he will know what he been doing.I tells you he been strange, but momma says it cause of his blood counts...
Daisy, I wishes yous could comes down here, and sit wid me in front of the fire box.I thinks you would loves this. Tigger

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

January 23, 2013
7:05 AM

Post #9394562

Tigger, please please take care of Unka Mike, that is your job rights now, not this sill thread. AND...tell him to give your Mama Aunt Debbies email, incase
she needs anything...to contact Aunt Debbie.

Tigger, you is my man, forever, even if you can't post...tell your daddy to rest, and behave or Aunt Debbie is gonna be upsotted with him not minding the doctors and Auntie Mrs. Mike.

We has so so much snow and cold here, we is all staying inside. Eggsept the dang dog...

Sending my love and tail twirls to you...
Daisy

Thumbnail by DebbiesDaisy   Thumbnail by DebbiesDaisy         

mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

January 27, 2013
11:17 AM

Post #9399157

I just love those tail twirls, Daisy, and still holds yo on my mind.I has had a dream bout you, and in de dream, we wents on a pick nik, and had the mostest fun of our lives.
Yo show do has a lots of snow up dar, and I is worried bout you.Dat much snow would covers yo up, den whhat I do? I don't wanst you outs in dat snow.
We is gettin along fine here, and hopes yo is too.Stay warm my love, and be a good girl fo me. Tigger

Thumbnail by mqiq77

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

January 27, 2013
12:25 PM

Post #9399218

OH Tigger, I do not EVER go outs in the outsiders...unlesses I has to go to the vetspital or sumthing.

One time Mom tooks me outsiders on a kitty harness, like I said...one time. I will stay in my sunbeams and dream of you.

You is looking so handsome there on yur rug. Are you takin good care of Unka Mike for me?

I think of you often, OK...so maybe alls the time Tigger...but I will be a good girl. I promises. And you be goods too...

Loving snuggles,
Daisy May
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

February 1, 2013
9:10 PM

Post #9405544

Daisy Darlin, I is a good boy, and puts up wiff antics from Simon, and Mitzi . Simon is the one that you never knows where, or when, buts I has em under control.It is a major job, for me to keeps the peace in our house, but I has to, for M&D, and I'd say tis peaceful, as far as disiplin is concerned.
We is having cood weather, wiff buildings being blown down.I feels so sorry for poor creatures, who gets blown away. I sure does hope you is safe, and has your warm favorite chair, or bed.I have all a cat would desire, even fresh shrimps, when daddy gets em.I knows I's can eat it right outta daddys hand.
Please stay warm, and cosy wid Aunt Debbies.I can tells she cares for all helpless creatures.Special peoples is good. We needs more of em. Tigger

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

February 2, 2013
6:05 AM

Post #9405737

Oh Tigger, it may be snowing out...but the sun just rose and shined, because I have a morning note from you! Thank you my handsome man!.

I sleep right here on Moms computer desk, and behind her monitor (it's warm here) and she can reach up and pet me anytime I ask.

Yes, mama reskews so much...she reskewed a lost Elk one time. Thank heavens she didn't bring THAT home! I kid you not, she thought
it was a moose at first...but it was an Elk from a farm nearby. Hers almost tackled the owner when he gots out with a gun to shoots it. He said
he was gonna tranquilizer it...Mom said "you don't need to do that" and that thing just followed Mom to the trailer. She thoughts the farmer dude was
gonna wet himself...or swallow a bug with his mouth wides open. hehehe She has handfed baby skwirles, hitted by car skwirrles...you name it!
Dad called her Mrs. Dr. Doolittle lol

OK, I haz to go. We is having a foootsball party tomorrow...and Mom watches the commercials. The yoooman kids are coming over to eats and watch
so we haz to get busy and clean up.

OHHHHHH guess what? The boys Huck & Axl got "mood collars" to stop them from being so nasty and moody. SO FAR they haz stopped the fightin!

Take good care of Unka Mike so he keeps gettin wellers...and you keep looking so handsome for me Tigger

Daisy May

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

February 14, 2013
8:22 AM

Post #9418857

Tigger, come on over here...closer ...closer...

I wants to give you a Happy Valentines Day Smooches!

Happy Valentine Day my sweetie!!

Daisy May

mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

February 14, 2013
8:53 AM

Post #9418892

Oh thanks you, my sweet, I will treasure it, and happiest of all Valentines. Tigger

Thumbnail by mqiq77

mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

February 22, 2013
4:16 PM

Post #9428273

My sweets, could yo get aunt Debbies to start us a shorter thread, cause diss is gettin too longs.

I hopes you is doing wellers, and warmers in dis rainy weather. I has been pushing daddy to send you another mail, but he dos too much now, and never seems to gets catched up. Hoomans do needs to learns to sleeps, and lives longer.
Simons thinks he be the fastest critter around hear, but I always catches him whers he least xpects it.Des young fellers thinks day knows it all, but they hasn't lived long enough to knows much.Besides, you and I was a feral, befo the good life, and, my sweet, it is a good life. I would like to show the ferals how to really live, but day is too busy at learning how to eats, and find a place to sleeps.
There is a good persons, dat has a hardware on the site of an old lumber yard, that had a few ferals living in empty barns, so his good wife started a large unwanted cattery.So far, the cats has a good place to live, and more is welcome.I gave em some ideas of how to gets help wid a nuter program, and I knows two vets dat said they can works wid em.
Stay wellers, my sweet. Tigger

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

February 22, 2013
10:36 PM

Post #9428569

Anything for you my handsome man!

DebbiesDaisy

DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

February 22, 2013
10:44 PM

Post #9428573

New thread,

Please follow us on over here!

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1299712/

You cannot post until you register, login and subscribe.

Other Pets Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Does Anyone Show Dogs?? momcat 154 Jul 29, 2009 9:01 PM
How many dogs does it take to change a light bulb? gardenwife 20 Oct 2, 2009 7:10 PM
mourning DawnG 26 Jul 16, 2010 10:38 AM
Bertha got a hair cut!! MOLLYBEE 10 Aug 8, 2011 11:49 AM
Fritzie meets (& almost eats) Santa Claus Buttoneer 22 Sep 3, 2009 11:46 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America