Calling all "judges" for the annual DG County Fair! Vote for your favorites here!

To me there is no better rose.

Hazelcrest, IL(Zone 5b)

the trio

Thumbnail by darkeyes1023
Albany, ME(Zone 4b)

What is this rose? Is it Europeeana?

LAS

Hazelcrest, IL(Zone 5b)

It's a mister lincoln, always have been my favorite.

Alba, TX(Zone 8a)

very nice!

Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

Very nice. I always have a Red Tea in my garden. This is Ingrid Bergman. It is one of the only Tea roses that continually produce buds & blooms, without a rest. Blooms right to killing frost.

Thumbnail by joannabanana
Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

These two Ingrids are loaded with buds

Thumbnail by joannabanana
Hazelcrest, IL(Zone 5b)

beautiful!!!

Jackson, MO(Zone 6b)

I have Chrysler Imperial. It smells wonderful and is a beautiful red rose. It's a little stingy with the blooms--not loaded. I have had it a couple of years and it gets more generous with the blooms each passing summer.

Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

I like both Chrysler Imperial & Mr. Lincoln. I had to reframe from buying too many roses, so I chose the two Ingrids so they matched in the pots. CI has given me problems with mildew, but no problems with Mr. Lincoln or Ingrid

Jackson, MO(Zone 6b)

I had to decide between Chrysler Imperial and Mister Lincoln. I had been observing CI and Mr. L. for awhile. I concluded CI bloomed more than Mr. L. I would be interested in what others say about these two roses as they are both quite beautiful. I guess I will start a post about this.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You cannot post until you , sign up and subscribe. to post.