Calling all "judges" for the annual DG County Fair! Vote for your favorites here!

‎2011 AHS convention goers

Waterloo, IA(Zone 4b)

Don Dean asks that we... send the BEST of your plant, garden, event, etc. photos to AHS photo editor to support the articles that have begun to come in. Simply go to http://www.americanhostasociety.org/ContactUsPhotos.asp to send. Largest size, highest resolution, your name and content labeling the picture helps us give credit where credit is due. Please post this on any other forums where you participate.

Thumbnail by allnitro
Ottawa, ON(Zone 5a)

Does anyone have convention photos to post here?

Portsmouth, VA(Zone 8a)

There is no description of the photo! :( Who are these people and what is the Hosta they are staring at??

Waterloo, IA(Zone 4b)

The previous pic is from the Dave and Rosemary Parks Garden, one of the many fine optional tour gardens from this years AHS National Convetion in Marborough, Mass. The folks are admiring some Mr. Parks' incredible creations. He is an acomplished hosta hybridizer and this garden is overlooking Plymouth Bay.

He also does his own topiary and has many in view of the Atlantic Ocean. This was just one of around 20 fabulous hosta gardens on the tours for 2011. It was one not to miss.

THe 2012 AHS National Convention will be in Nashville, Tn.......see ya-all there!

Thumbnail by allnitro
Waterloo, IA(Zone 4b)

This is 'Anna Rosemary' one of his seedlings named for his wife.

Thumbnail by allnitro
Waterloo, IA(Zone 4b)

Look, it is my Dave's Garden find, marie_ at the Parks Garden.

Thumbnail by allnitro
Waterloo, IA(Zone 4b)

This is in the Rick and Sheila Goodenough's Garden.

Thumbnail by allnitro
Portsmouth, VA(Zone 8a)

Thank you Allnitro! Nice pics and I love that Hosta 'Anna Rosemary'!

Norristown, PA(Zone 6b)

Wow! Thanks for the pictures. I can't wait until the the AHS Journal coverage of the convention to see more. I wish I could have made it there.....

Post a Reply to this Thread

You cannot post until you , sign up and subscribe. to post.