Our annual end-of-summer contest is here, come on down to the Dave's Garden County Fair!

Asian garden help

Bardstown, KY(Zone 6a)

I've been working on an Asian style garden and saw the following item in a botanical garden in Florida. I want to make somethig similar to go behind the garden but don't know exactly what to call it when googling for plans or pictures. A trellis, gate, fence or what? Any suggestions?


Thumbnail by postmandug
This thread has 5 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. Take a tour of our site and learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!