Photo by Melody
Guess what time it is? It's time for the DG County Fair! Now in it's sixth year, enter your blue-ribbon photos or mouth-watering recipes for a chance to win a gift subscription! Click here here to get all the details, dates and entry rules.

PlantFiles How-to's: How do I edit a plant comment?

Communities > Forums > PlantFiles How-to's
bookmark
Forum: PlantFiles How-to'sReplies: 1, Views: 30
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
td1026
Groveland, FL

July 11, 2011
5:27 PM

Post #8686856

I realized after posting a plant comment, I had some typos. I'd like to fix this but I have no idea how.
Any help will be appreciated! Thanks
nutsaboutnature
Algonquin, IL
(Zone 5a)

July 11, 2011
6:00 PM

Post #8686924

Hi td1026 - It's very easy to update or edit in plant files.

If you go to the plant you commented on & scroll down to the bottom of the page, you will see a box that says, "Your Actions". One of the items on the list allows you to edit your comments. You can also edit or "update" at any time . . .for instance if you changed your mind about a plant or maybe it didn't bloom at first, but after a couple of seasons it did.

Just click on the link at the top of any page (under the Dave's Garden heading) that says "My Info". Scroll down the items on the left till you see the one that shows your plant files posts (or bird files, etc.). When you click on that link it will take you to a list of all the plants you've commented on.

Have fun with it!

Post a reply to this thread:

Your message:

You may upload up to 5 images. Press CTRL to select more than one image file.

Upload Images to your reply

-

Other PlantFiles How-to's Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
    Why don't you follow the rules of nomenclature? Terry 1 May 31, 2008 3:40 PM
    Taxonomy changes coming in the PDB Terry 41 Oct 20, 2007 2:03 AM
    How do I search for what is reported to grow well near me? ceallachg 12 Aug 29, 2008 11:27 PM
    Meet your PlantFiles Editors Terry 44 Aug 26, 2010 1:35 AM
    Royalty lilac bigcityal 7 Aug 8, 2007 11:26 PM

We recommend Firefox
    Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America