Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Cameras and Photography: Camera card is 'armed and dangerous'

Communities > Forums > Cameras and Photography
bookmark
Forum: Cameras and PhotographyReplies: 3, Views: 42
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent

kooger

kooger
Oostburg, WI
(Zone 5b)

July 12, 2011
9:07 AM

Post #8687963

Help please, you camera techies. I have a Panasonic DMC-TZ1. My very first brug has seven glorious blooms which I would love to photograph for posterity. BUT, I put my card into my camera this morning and I have a message, THIS MEMORY CARD IS PROTECTED. aaarrgh! I have no idea who, when or what it is protecting or protected from. Additionally, no clue how it received this protected status! I certainly did not provide the protection it is claiming.

I do hope someone can tell me how to change this status without me having to search the house to find the book. :) Thanks in advance!!
Laura
WaterCan2
Eastern Long Island, NY
(Zone 7a)

July 12, 2011
9:10 AM

Post #8687969

Look on the side of the card there may be a little slider that goes up and down, slide it to the unlock position.

kooger

kooger
Oostburg, WI
(Zone 5b)

July 12, 2011
9:22 AM

Post #8687979

Hurrah hurrah hurrah! Thank you thank you thank you!! My card is no longer protected, laid down all weapons and gave up. :) (bet I tried to put it in the wrong way and slid the slider)
WaterCan2
Eastern Long Island, NY
(Zone 7a)

July 12, 2011
10:08 AM

Post #8688064

Cool ☺

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Cameras and Photography Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
photography(?) tink76627 7 Jul 25, 2011 5:03 AM
* FYI > Defect in some digital cameras * Magpye 24 Nov 7, 2007 12:48 PM
Anyone Use a Canon S2? melvatoo 25 Jul 31, 2007 4:14 PM
Digital Camera for sale MiniSchnuz 31 Apr 5, 2007 9:53 PM
swimming hole Iluvposies 10 Oct 4, 2007 2:33 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America