Photo by Melody
Congratulations to all our photo contest participants! Check out the winning photos here. We will have the 2015 calendars available to order from Zazzle soon.

Article: Lotus for Containers: Who knew exotic could be so EASY?: instead of pots

Communities > Forums > Article: Lotus for Containers: Who knew exotic could be so EASY?
bookmark
Forum: Article: Lotus for Containers: Who knew exotic could be so EASY?Replies: 1, Views: 27
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
dorothyroeder
Phoenix, AZ

July 25, 2011
10:19 AM

Post #8714235

Couldn't you just dig a hole and line it with a couple of layers of heavy plastic?
critterologist
Frederick, MD
(Zone 6b)

July 25, 2011
10:34 AM

Post #8714256

Seems to me like it should work just fine to put a lotus in a mini-bog like that. I like that idea! The containers work well for me presently because their elevated edge makes it less likely for kids and neighborhood dogs to run through...

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Lotus for Containers: Who knew exotic could be so EASY? Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
A bud!! critterologist 4 Jul 22, 2011 8:02 PM
Fragrant Lotus flowers ColibriGardener 3 Jul 24, 2011 6:48 AM
Leveling a water holding container Cazadero 1 Jul 25, 2011 4:04 PM
No holes container klstuart 1 Jun 28, 2012 11:08 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America