Photo by Melody

Article: Funny Weeds For Funny Games: What a wonderful childhood you had.

Communities > Forums > Article: Funny Weeds For Funny Games
bookmark
Forum: Article: Funny Weeds For Funny GamesReplies: 1, Views: 2
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
moonrose777
Topeka, KS
(Zone 5a)

August 1, 2011
6:25 PM

Post #8730790

I can tell from your story telling that you had a wonderful childhood. Your games seem like a lot of fun and my grandchildren would like them,too. A plant I played with as a child was the single hollyhock. We would pick the flowers and buds and make dolls. The flower was the dress and we would find small sticks to connect the bud which was the head to the skirt. We pretended to be at a ball and would dance them around faster and faster until they would lose their heads. LOL Of course I grow hollyhocks now so my grandchildren can play with them. Of my 12 grands 9 are girls so this is a popular flower. Thanks again for the fun article about life in your country. Blessings Gayla

adinamiti

adinamiti
Balotesti
Romania

August 5, 2011
2:32 AM

Post #8738083

Gayla , thanks for sharing about the hollyhock dolls, such fun! You really are blessed with so many grandkids! I hope they will like to play with the 'mouse' or with the 'rifle'!LOL

Adina

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Funny Weeds For Funny Games Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Now that you mention it Kelli 24 Aug 9, 2011 4:30 AM
Enjoyed this article! Thanks! annhelen 1 Jul 26, 2011 10:56 PM
brings back memories Becca24 1 Jul 26, 2011 12:44 AM
But you don't mention.... usasouth 1 Jul 26, 2011 10:23 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America