Apricot Brug

Somerset, KY(Zone 6b)

Bought this brug at the Ventura Fair. All the pictures I found online did not show this dark apricot.
Picture was taken at the fair under a shade cloth, so it's the best I can do for now.

Thumbnail by marti001
Greensburg, IN(Zone 6a)

Beautiful plant, didn't it have a name.

Somerset, KY(Zone 6b)

They just said it was an Apricot Angel Trumpet. I went online and looked it up, but all the ones they show pictures of are not as dark apricot color as this one. I'm still looking.

La Grange, TX(Zone 8b)

Let it remain a NOID (No ID). The chances of getting the correct name are miniscule. The color/shade of the blooms can vary so much with each flush that at times it can seem like a different Brug. There are so many look alikes that add to the problem of getting the name correct. NOIDs are just as beautiful. Enjoy her as she is.

Somerset, KY(Zone 6b)

I plan to do just that! I reallly don't care what her name is I just loved the color and I've fallen in love with Brugs so was delighted to find her.

Somerset, KY(Zone 6b)

My Apricot brug is now in a large pot and growing nicely. She has grown about 4 inches. I have to watch for snails. They are attacking my mini-roses. Will get busy and make some garlic spray for them nasty things.

Montrose, AR(Zone 8a)

very pretty brug Marti

Post a Reply to this Thread

You cannot post until you , sign up and subscribe. to post.