Photo by Melody

Article: Who Ate my Althea? Deer-Resistant Plants for the Midwest: Althea/deer

Communities > Forums > Article: Who Ate my Althea? Deer-Resistant Plants for the Midwest
bookmark
Forum: Article: Who Ate my Althea? Deer-Resistant Plants for the MidwestReplies: 0, Views: 2
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
lilyb
Brunswick, GA

August 15, 2011
1:08 PM

Post #8757917

We moved to the woods, five years ago. The deer came to dinner, but their eat alot of different flowers from the list, so I have sprayed the ones that their nibble the most with Deer-off spray and planted garlic around. We have found their eat what their want not what we have on a list. It has been interesting to watch and see what they like, one flower and not the other next to it of the same
family, but different color. We also feed the deer corn. We like to watch the babies grow-up, so we are finding way to live with the deer.

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Who Ate my Althea? Deer-Resistant Plants for the Midwest Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
some nibbles irisMA 1 Sep 6, 2008 8:01 PM
Althea wvgardendeva 0 Sep 8, 2008 2:58 PM
Deer resistance in New Jersey PrincetonCarl 0 Sep 9, 2008 5:44 PM
deer-resistant lilyb 0 Sep 13, 2008 12:51 AM
Deer resistance in Ohio -over 300 plants rox_male 1 Aug 15, 2011 12:33 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America