Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
katnkittens
Inez, TX

August 16, 2011
5:48 PM

Post #8760082

I am looking for information concerning how one that is artistic and willing to take on the challenge, can constuct a fake rock wall.. I had found some info quiet some time ago and have been saving up my styrofoam, but can no longer find the site in which I got my original info.

I am not sure of the steps or material to use and am looking for any info possible

Thanks a bunch, kathleen
Mamaknock
Conyers, GA
(Zone 8a)

August 21, 2011
9:45 AM

Post #8768554

UTube had this video hope it helps...it's on a small pond vvvverrry interesting. Now I am in trouble with ideas popping in MY head.LOL.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpVDPxT1xH4
katnkittens
Inez, TX

August 26, 2011
2:12 PM

Post #8778427

Your so funny Mamaknock. :-) sorry for starting some of your gears in a direction you might not have wanted. I do appreciate the lead though. This is a project that has been wirling around in the creative side of my brain and I am now at a point that I really want to build a functioning one. I can introduce some of my ideas to you if you want those gears greased any. LOL Again...thx
Mamaknock
Conyers, GA
(Zone 8a)

August 28, 2011
4:30 PM

Post #8781779

I'm always interested in the creative side of diy projects. Currently needing some type retaining wall system for this hill and slopes I am on. Woodland semi-shade garden here so you really caught my eye with this stryofoam fake rock thingy. I love stacked stone from natural rock. but after collecting and hauling for the fishpond I'm looking for something that looks good but Lighter! Let me know how yours turn out & post pic's?
Thanks and good luck!

Post a reply to this thread:

Your message:

You may upload up to 5 images. Press CTRL to select more than one image file.

-

Other Landscape: Beginning a retaining wall and Patio Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Drain tile? langbr 4 May 12, 2007 2:13 AM
Recent photo woolywooly 0 Jun 16, 2012 6:35 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America