Photo by Melody
Are you ready? It's time for our 14th annual photo contest! Enter your best pictures of the year, for a chance to win a calendar and annual subscription here. Hurry! Deadline for entries is October 21.

Plumerias: What a year!!

Communities > Forums > Plumerias
bookmark
Forum: PlumeriasReplies: 0, Views: 22
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
Malestrom
Plumiedelphia, PA
(Zone 7a)

August 19, 2011
6:16 PM

Post #8765477

I treated my plumies and adeniums with high priced nutrients from Hydroponic centers this year in the winters end.
Ive had somany different plants and new ones bloom that I cant believe I didnt try it sooner!
I grafted a J/L orange Red 2 tip 11 inches that was gifte me, it took ad bloomed in 5 weeks!!
I have an adenium from Bradsbudsandblooms named prominent that has been blooming non-stop ALL YEAR!!
I tried my hand at pollinating plumies again, ill master this next. Im good at the adeniums and cross pollinated many special ones to other special ones.
Ill have about 3 or 4 hundred seeds. The stay small and manageable for years so ill grow them all out lol!!
Everyone keep your fingers crossed for my plumie pollinations.
all of the following were pollinated to Pink Pansy (reportedly the best seed producer)
Som-Raya
J/L Red Orange
Dwarf Singapore Orange
Goddess
I think see a seed pod OMG OMG OMG!!! lol!!
Ive never had one yet.

You cannot post until you register, login and subscribe.

Other Plumerias Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
What about a "new forum" for plumerias? Plumeriagod 56 Apr 25, 2007 2:15 AM
Feeding CaCajun 9 May 12, 2007 12:09 AM
underplanting plumies vossner 21 May 19, 2008 10:33 PM
have neve hard this happen to one of my plumies before junglebob 56 Sep 19, 2007 3:28 AM
Panama plumies vossner 53 Apr 15, 2007 11:22 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America