Word Association #530

Citrus Heights, CA(Zone 9b)

We Came From Here:

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1199179/

Last Post:

grand

I'll send the pictures the breeder sent me...

Lincoln Park, MI(Zone 5a)

stand

sit

what a little cutey she is!!!

down

yes she is...but!!!!

hill

i saw your other post.

sled

almost time for that here:((more I think about getting her,best not!!!

ski

maybe you'll find another one somewhere else. Have you checked out any of the dog rescue groups? A lady I work with is involved with Sheltie Rescue, and whenever they rescue a dog, someone fosters it until they can find a good home for it. I wonder if there is a rescue group for Yorkies.

water

no one ever has yorkies for rescues...was told by my vet...

slide

hmmm....i hope you do find another one...they are just so cute!

fun

yes I will...

^_^

amused

singing !?! ^_^

To Mac???

yodeling

haha!

jamboree

you yodel to him????poor guy!!!

scout

Noooo!!!!! I wouldn't do that to him!!!!

cookies

okay,,,

brownies

that's what i'm making for dessert tomorrow.

fudge

ever make them like sandwiches???with hot fudge over it???mmmm

chocolate

no, I haven't ever made them like that, but I have poured hot fudge over them. or broken them up and put on top of ice cream.

cake

mmm all those diet foods we're talking about...wonder if my clothes will fit after this weekend!?!

batter

mine will still fit....I don't eat a lot at one time. We're having grilled chicken breasts, potato salad, deviled eggs, garlic-dill sauteed red potatoes for Eric (he doesn't eat potato salad or deviled eggs), and veggies. Now I'm getting hungry just thinking about all that food! ^_^

up

might have to wear a loose outfit tomorrow.ate to much good stuff!!!

Elberfeld, IN(Zone 6a)

high

time

glad your back,makes me>>>>^_^

travel

yes, me too Jan! ^_^

Elberfeld, IN(Zone 6a)

highway

thanks - good to be back....missed ya' all

toll

yes we missed you and worried about you

Elberfeld, IN(Zone 6a)

booth

thanks for all the thoughts and prayers - it has been a pretty tough road - I've tried to make the best of it all, but there are times that I am still overwhelmed ....between being so far behind in the yard and having flashbacks of the different phases of my recovery, it can do a number on a person....I got to the point that I just withdrew from everybody and everything.......that isn't me, for sure. Thank God for a wonderful husband and all my friends, far and near, I'm getting through it. I guess I am impatient, want to be able to do all what I'd been doing, and right NOW!!

Thanks for being here - hopefully, I am back on DG again

ticket

know you have a wonderful hubby and lots of friends that care about...just work at your own pace and get lots of rest...you better be eating good too!!!

Elberfeld, IN(Zone 6a)

stub

Yes, Mom D, I am eating good - Mike is an excellent cook....lucky me, eh?? I am learning to pace myself - that means to come inside before I start hurting very much......

toe

you better be!!!^_^and leave that hose alone:((remember after your knee you were out there watering:((

piggy

as in this little piggy went to the market....LOL!

Jan we are so happy to see you back! We certainly missed you! Yes, you are very lucky that you have a wonderful hubby and good friends that are helping you get thru everything. Just take one day at a time and don't try to do too much! ^_^

Elberfeld, IN(Zone 6a)

bank

Thanks, buddies - 'tis good to be back

Mom D - no more wheelchair, walker, or cane - I am now self propelled.....lol And, I am extra careful about falling - have developed a real fear - guess I'm afraid something will break loose - like a joint.....lol

river

nice day for a big pot of veggie soup...cold and raining here:(broke down and had to turn the heat on yesterday!!Jan you better bundle up and stay in doors!!!

creek

you're cold there? I can't imagine having to turn on the heat in September! We are hot! here...100 the last two days! Tomorrow a slight chance of dry thunderstorms here. More of a possibility up in the mountains, though, with not much rain, so chance of wildfires.

messy

ohhh yes,it's cold here:(rainy too...

Elberfeld, IN(Zone 6a)

house

OK, Mom D - I am keeping warm - can't risk an infection, for sure

Cool and rainy here, too - the greenhouse heater kicked on last evening - got down to 59F last night !! I am sure we will have another hot spell before the cold sets in.

coat

we got to 100 today....very hot and humid...didn't get the thunderstorms though. Not sure what the weekend is supposed to be like, I imagine mid-90's at least, though.

Elberfeld, IN(Zone 6a)

cover

Post a Reply to this Thread

You cannot post until you , sign up and subscribe. to post.