Calling all "judges" for the annual DG County Fair! Vote for your favorites here!

Word Association #529

Citrus Heights, CA(Zone 9b)

We Came From Here:

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1199178/

Last Post:

dressing

I love salads! Wish I could grow veggies here without the woodland critters eating them. My Dad saw a groundhog nibbling my ornamental peppers, even...but they're so cute! I'll plant extra for him next year, lol.

Lincoln Park, MI(Zone 5a)

table

might be cute but hate to see the mess they can make in gardens...eat and tear up everything...

Melbourne, KY(Zone 6a)

chair

Yeah, but why should they abstain when all the other woodland critters are doing the same thing? It's a constant battle, and it's really taking the fun out of gardening. I might just stick to houseplants.

rocking

that's what I'm looking for now....a distressed white shabby chic rocking chair. Having a hard time finding one. I gotta start going around to garage sales and see if I can find one that I like that I can paint.

baby

I have a nice one,really don't use it anymore,but lots of nice memories...ohhh nooo...not the teething part ^_^remember those day's???

sleep

oh yeah, i remember those days. I always had teething rings for Eric. Don't think he ever teethed on the furniture. LOL!

naps

my kids like those things you froze...mine loved to bite...

rest

Eric liked those too. DH is wanting me to watch tv with him. He recorded a couple of shows that we watch, and they're still sitting there.
So nitey-nite. I'll catch you tomorrow evening.

time

okay need to ask you a question...will e-mail you,just answer when you have time!!!need to find a special forum on here...and see if it's true what I heard tonight...hope not...

travel

didn't get your email.

Melbourne, KY(Zone 6a)

light

hmm....

right.....

like that will ever happen. I always over pack when I travel and so does my sister Cindy. It's because we never know what we will want to wear and need both play clothes and dressy clothes in case we go to a nice restaurant or something. ^_^

Dems I got your email this morning. I sent you a reply.

This message was edited Aug 27, 2011 9:21 AM

bright

like we are...did send a e-mail went to the wrong person again::::sent it this morning to you...still thinking about that puppy...funny they are telling me they have other people that want her...said they want me to have her...yeah right they don't even know me!!!

hey ky

okay

gotta go read it...what happened to the rest of my post I sent ky???read your d-mail ky

Melbourne, KY(Zone 6a)

fine

Just got back on and found your dmail, and replied, Dems.

tune

thx for telling me...hard to believe!

song

ladies, check your d-mail.

title

will do...

Melbourne, KY(Zone 6a)

name

Wow! Great job!

not yet

Thank you ladies!

This is what my son said about the quilt on my facebook page:

Wow Mema, that's so awesome. Ur amazing! Baby will love it. =)
Its adorable to see u in grandma mode! Hahaha. Love u!

And then I said:

I'm chuckling!!! Believe me, making the quilt is harder than it looks! It's not perfect, but Mema's putting a lot of love into it!

Then Eric said:

I know u are, and that's wonderful! And if I know u at all, ur "not perfect" is still gona be pretty darn awesome!

And this is what Sunny said:

Aww, Mema..... it's nifty! The Babe will be comfy for sure! :) thank you so much!

soon

cute ^_^

Melbourne, KY(Zone 6a)

anticipation

Awww!

reward

^_^

winner

friend of mine was one today,made the best hot wings...yummmeee ^_^

Melbourne, KY(Zone 6a)

prize

Mmm!

gifts

is what he got,plus I got to take home some ^_^

^_^

Melbourne, KY(Zone 6a)

Happy!!

Guess we were all busy yesterday! I've been tackling the task of sorting through a drawerful of papers that I've collected since '05. Stuff that should've been filed, pitched, shredded, etc. Even found a couple of old pieces of junk mail, lol. I've got the spare bed covered with organized piles, filled the shredder twice; now to file the rest. It's sooo not fun...

days

know what you mean,have lots of files that should be emptied...might just get to it this winter:(guess Kathy is busy quilting!made up some more salsa today...think I made it to hot...

barmera, Australia

Fonzie Hi everyone. Still beautiful weather here. I hope you are all safe. Colleen

Melbourne, KY(Zone 6a)

cool

LOL, love the reference to that old tv show!

breeze

here tonight...loved the fonze show ^_^

wind

I liked Happy Days, too. We've been having nice weather here too, but it's gonna warm up for the weekend.

mill

here too,you having a party this weekend???

saw

I think Eric and Sunny are coming over on Sunday. If so, we'll barbecue. Hopefully, they'll get here earlier in the day and leave earlier in the evening. The last few times they've been over, they don't leave until after 9:00. Last Sunday, they were here til 10:00. And Sterling gets whiny when he gets tired.

see

know what you mean about tired kids...

barmera, Australia

peruse Hi everyone. tired kids are not good are they? Colleen

Melbourne, KY(Zone 6a)

examine

LOL Yep, they get pretty cranky!

barmera, Australia

pry How is everyone going. Beautiful Spring weather here. It is officially "Spring" now. Lots of bulbs up and the brugs are getting all their new leaves and a couple are flowering. Wonderful time of the year as long as the wind doesn't start. Colleen

open

beautiful day here too....getting ready to put my gardens to sleep for the winter...will plant more bulbs next month...need to move some,plus forgot I have a order coming in...

Post a Reply to this Thread

You cannot post until you , sign up and subscribe. to post.