Word Association #528

Citrus Heights, CA(Zone 9b)

We Came From Here:

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1199175/

Last Post:

party

sent you a e-mail to show you my puppy,sent it to Jan too...

okay catch you tomorrow night'''sweet dreams...

Lincoln Park, MI(Zone 5a)

dance

square

saw your email of your puppy! she is sooo adorable!!! Just love her little face! ^_^

block

do you believe after we drove 100 miles they were not home???got back and e-mailed them,,,said they did'nt know what time I was coming...they still want me to come and buy it...now kinda afraid house looked like a pig pen...nice neighborhood and their's was the nastiest house in a very nice neighborhood...got a few e-mails and calls from them...to mad right now to even reply or answer the phone:((

head

they didn't know you were coming? Unbelievable. I would think twice about it, too. Sometimes you gotta beware of some of them breeders. I've heard horror stories of puppy mills and that sort of thing. Hope everything works out for you.

count

what was strange we knocked and did'nt hear any dogs barking...ohh well will still keep looking...afraid to get the dog now...oh yeah heard from Jan she will be back on here soon...she's been doing pt...and working in her gardens...5 hrs. today...

Dracula

yeah, i think i would be wary too. best to keep looking. That's great that Jan will be back on here soon!

movie

yeah glad she is too...my old vet is looking for me too...few of my friends even bought me some puppy blankets...lol...a puppy shower tonight...

theater

i hope you find the perfect puppy. that was nice of your friends.
Gotta go....grocery shopping to do, and then need to work on the baby quilt some more. I'll be back on this evening.

popcorn

have fun and enjoy your day...stay away from the nurseries,here we already have the fall bulbs out...means winter is on it
s way:((

buttered

stayed away from the nurseries. This afternoon it got into the high 90's, so I didn't go out grocery shopping until about 8:30 this evening, after it cooled down a bit. Supposed to be 100 tomorrow. :(

Everson, WA(Zone 8a)

salty

chips

used to have a drink called Salty Dog...mmmm,vodka and grapefruit juice,with salt on the rim of the glass!!!

^_^

potato

I'm not a big fan of vodka or grapefruit juice.

chips

less calories in them!!!

cracks

yeah, i'm sure there are...but i'm allergic to grapefruit, along with all other citrus fruit

breaks

ohh yeah forgot:(you can't even drink Mikes Hard???mmm I can,plus margaritas!!!^_^

timeouts

I've never had a Mike's Hard...I love lemondrops, but can only drink a couple before it starts affecting my mouth. too much of any citrus will make me break out.

corners

my niece is making jello shots for this weekend...she puts them in those needle things,plus in shot glasses...ever have those???

four

nope...never had jello shots.

square

really don't like them that much...did do a few today ^_^..banana one's...

circle

ring

diamond

Elberfeld, IN(Zone 6a)

Pretty

Hi Guys !! Figured I'd better jump back in - probably won't be here every day, but I will try to be.......
Thanks for the notes - I am doing well - taking PT for bothshoulders and a creaky back - not sure if the back PT will do any good - the Therapist said that it is sure worth a try - may take months - thankfully, I don't need to continue going to him that long - last Fri, the used some sort of electrical stimulus on the painful area and it actually seems to have helped - will go back this week for a few more shocks and then evaluate for a month.
I got my 3 Year All Clear report in July !! I actually don't think about the Cancer much anymore - worrying about it isn't going to do any good - if it shows up again, I know what needs to be done, again.......

sorry to ramble - I just haven't used many words today...lol

jan

gardens

hey there Jan,sure did miss you...you gotta show us some of your gardens ^_^...glad your feeling better ^_^,can't keep a good women down!

flower

nice to see you, Jan! I saw your d-mail....will respond a little later. Gotta go to the fabric store in a few minutes.

Elberfeld, IN(Zone 6a)

color

thanks - I will post pictures after my helper and I get the place back in order - right now, I call it the Garden Of Weedin......we are making progress, so by Winter we should have most of it done

blends

okay will wait,love to see how you did the porch this year ^_^

Elberfeld, IN(Zone 6a)

mixes

the porch is much the same as last year - just sort of cleared the gh of what could tolerate the afternoon sun....

cakes

must look good,know it did last year...

Elberfeld, IN(Zone 6a)

chocolate

it looks pretty good...nothing exciting or new, though

fudge

did last year...

brownies

Elberfeld, IN(Zone 6a)

chewy

taffy

saltwater

one of my dad's favorite candies!

fish

have a friend that likes them too...

Elberfeld, IN(Zone 6a)

aquarium

Post a Reply to this Thread

You cannot post until you , sign up and subscribe. to post.