Photo by Melody

Article: The Frugal Gardener: Money Saving Projects and Tips: Terrific project!!

Communities > Forums > Article: The Frugal Gardener: Money Saving Projects and Tips
bookmark
Forum: Article: The Frugal Gardener: Money Saving Projects and TipsReplies: 3, Views: 44
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent

Cville_Gardener

Cville_Gardener
Highland Rim of TN
United States
(Zone 7a)

September 3, 2011
2:04 AM

Post #8791087

Well, tell Cassidy they look very good! I ♥ yard art and this is a great project that will have a lot of impact outdoors. So many people enjoy yard art, either bought or homemade. The jars are all nice but the undersea jar is very cool. I'm going to do this project ... what is not to like about decoupage and candles?? :-) Good job!

melody

melody
Benton, KY
(Zone 7a)

September 3, 2011
5:14 AM

Post #8791160

We had a ball with this project!
The undersea jar was her favorite too...she said it was a cool juxtaposition of fire and water.

Cville_Gardener

Cville_Gardener
Highland Rim of TN
United States
(Zone 7a)

September 3, 2011
8:29 AM

Post #8791411

I agree. Very intriguing combination.

I also like the idea of painting the rings (to match or to contrast). Great gift idea, too.

These are some hanging candle holders for outdoors that I made out of old outdoor light globes, a little wire and some beads and bobbles to prettify them up a bit. Very easy. The one is just sitting on the fish bowl to keep it level since its bottom isn't flat.

Thumbnail by Cville_Gardener
Click the image for an enlarged view.

Cville_Gardener

Cville_Gardener
Highland Rim of TN
United States
(Zone 7a)

September 3, 2011
8:34 AM

Post #8791421

How they look lighted.

Thumbnail by Cville_Gardener
Click the image for an enlarged view.

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: The Frugal Gardener: Money Saving Projects and Tips Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Love it! Sundownr 1 Jan 8, 2012 5:29 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America