Photo by Melody
Congratulations to all our photo contest participants! Check out the winning photos here. We will have the 2015 calendars available to order from Zazzle soon.

Sewing and Quilting: Decals

Communities > Forums > Sewing and Quilting
bookmark
Forum: Sewing and QuiltingReplies: 3, Views: 63
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
soldiersong
North Plains, OR
(Zone 8a)

September 7, 2011
5:18 AM

Post #8797209

There used to be a company that did replacement decals for Singer Red Eye machines. I've lost the information on that company and I need some red eye decals. Anybody know where I may find them? I have located replacement decals for featherweights, but that is all so far. Thanks
quilter_gal
(Elizabeth) DFW Area, TX

September 7, 2011
12:30 PM

Post #8797803

The only company that I knew about that was making replacement decals for various vintage machines had to stop - they couldn't make money at it. :(

If I remember correctly, a full set for a 27 or a 66 cost around $55-60 - so you know it was expensive to get them printed. I was really sorry to see them go out of that business, but I do understand that you have to stick with the products that make it worthwhile to stay in business. I wish I had bought a few sets of the Tiffany decal copies when they were still available.
joanne124
Las Vegas, NV

October 30, 2013
8:26 PM

Post #9698749

Hello

I think this company http://www.wallstickersusa.com makes custom decals and can help you. I just had a huge custom wall decal made which covers all of the wall. Goodluck.

barefootT

barefootT
(thunder)Wildwood, FL
(Zone 9a)

November 26, 2013
7:21 AM

Post #9716870

are you on facebook? there are some pages dedicated to vintage machines. you may find some help there. Also Bonnie Hunter of http://quiltville.blogspot.com/ may be able to help you find a place, she has many machines.

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Sewing and Quilting Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Quilt Block Exchange cont..... Luluguid 76 Dec 22, 2010 6:07 PM
Looking for a Shopping Cart Cover Pattern???? red_princess_71 17 Jan 4, 2010 9:44 AM
Necktie Skirts & Purses SandiTX 4 Oct 7, 2008 3:15 AM
Lascaux.....and brush water melody 27 Feb 29, 2008 7:46 PM
Free Accessory Patterns Yuska 13 Apr 18, 2008 9:11 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America