Photo by Melody
Congratulations to all our photo contest participants! Check out the winning photos here. We will have the 2015 calendars available to order from Zazzle soon.

Cooking: What Brand Of Waterless Cookware Do you Use?

Communities > Forums > Cooking
bookmark
Forum: CookingReplies: 2, Views: 41
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
Golden_Eagle
Wauseon, OH
(Zone 5a)

September 10, 2011
7:49 AM

Post #8802056

I am looking to buy a set of Waterless Cookware and would like to know what Brand of Waterless Cookware you use?

I am looking at World's Finest Cookware, does any one have this brand of cookware?

Do you like it PRO and CON'S on it.

What are the PRO and CON'S on your cookware?
dmac085
Greensboro, NC
(Zone 7a)

October 23, 2011
8:21 AM

Post #8860138

I only know one person (actually his parents) who have waterless cookwear. I believe he said they bought it at one of those home sales parties where the vendor/salesman cooked dinner for the host and their guests and then tried to get everyone to buy a set. They've had their set since the 70's or so from what I understand.

I'm not exactly sure what waterless cookware is though or the benefits=)

What did you decide on?
Golden_Eagle
Wauseon, OH
(Zone 5a)

November 21, 2011
5:55 AM

Post #8899645

To tell you the turth about where you buy the Waterless Cookware is up to you, but I do have to say you can get the same quality of cookware from ChoiceCookery.com or RealCooks.com and save allot and be verey happy with the same quality cookware without spending ALL that hard earned dollars.

I got a set of Chef's Secret and I am very happy with the set and I could not belive the very HIGH QUALITY they have for and I saved 80% on what those people get from the vendor/salesman cooked dinner for the host and their guests.

I am very much so happy with there CUSTOMER SERVIVE also.

Would I reccommend you to them, I would have to say YES.

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Cooking Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Cooking Questions Answered MistyMeadows 385 Dec 3, 2009 5:25 AM
Classic Cooking Answers`& Advice TwinLakesChef 8 Mar 9, 2010 4:23 PM
Memorable kitchen mishaps McCool 81 Jul 25, 2007 4:28 AM
Kraft Food's "Food & Family" magazine... WUVIE 20 Apr 2, 2009 3:09 PM
Wanted: No Fail Sponge Recipe leelovespigs 45 Dec 2, 2009 6:08 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America