Photo by Melody
Guess what time it is? It's time for the DG County Fair! Now in it's sixth year, enter your blue-ribbon photos or mouth-watering recipes for a chance to win a gift subscription! Click here here to get all the details, dates and entry rules.

Article: Fun feature: Dave's Garden Sunday Funnies: The revolution had officially begun.

Communities > Forums > Article: Fun feature: Dave's Garden Sunday Funnies
bookmark
Forum: Article: Fun feature: Dave's Garden Sunday FunniesReplies: 1, Views: 27
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
jazzy1okc
Oklahoma City, OK

September 12, 2011
3:49 AM

Post #8804618

It had taken weeks for the contingent of badgers, prairie dogs, mice, voles, quail, pheasants, and other ground dwellers and nesters to gather parts, fix the monster, and feed it. But now, all was in readiness. The test run had gone reasonable well. A few injured but no one killed.
Boy, was Farmer Brown going to be surprised when he headed out to this end of the field!

melody

melody
Benton, KY
(Zone 7a)

September 12, 2011
6:00 AM

Post #8804728

Excellent!

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Fun feature: Dave's Garden Sunday Funnies Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Procrastination KyWoods 1 Sep 11, 2011 2:05 PM
Is that what they call... critterologist 4 Sep 12, 2011 10:05 AM
I know that I... DitchLily206 1 Sep 12, 2011 5:59 AM
I fought the lawn... jhowdy 3 Sep 13, 2011 12:56 PM
Man! We should mow this m,ore often! aldirtyhands 1 Sep 12, 2011 7:35 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America