Photo by Melody
Congratulations to all our photo contest participants! Check out the winning photos here. We will have the 2015 calendars available to order from Zazzle soon.

Hypertufa and Concrete: Looking for Gunnera Leaf for leaf casting

Communities > Forums > Hypertufa and Concrete
bookmark
Forum: Hypertufa and ConcreteReplies: 0, Views: 32
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
trashywoman
Taylorville, IL
(Zone 5a)

September 16, 2011
7:03 AM

Post #8810780

I do some leaf castings but have had no luck growing the Gunnera here. It was a dry summer and I was recuperating from breast cancer treatments and didn't water as I should so I lost the one I had planted. Does anyone have a large leaf they would mail to me? I will pay for postage. It should just be wetted and wrapped in wet paper towels, then saran wrap, maybe a trash bag for extra protection, loosely rolled and put in one of those tube mailers. I would be very happy if someone could help me out. The leaf does not have to be perfect. Holes can be patched.

Or if someone around Springfield or Decatur Illinois has a plant, I have wheels, will travel to pick one up. Day trips are always nice, especially if you find a few new plant places along the way :)
Thanks,
Regina

You cannot post until you register, login and subscribe.

Other Hypertufa and Concrete Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Hypertufa Trough Mini Garden Buttoneer 16 May 22, 2007 6:02 AM
Mock Rock rootdoctor 38 Apr 16, 2013 1:45 PM
More Mock Rock rootdoctor 182 Oct 21, 2012 1:24 AM
Making rocks trois 188 Mar 26, 2013 10:44 AM
Hyper Tufa - Another Fountain meagert 34 Sep 17, 2008 11:09 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America