Calling all "judges" for the annual DG County Fair! Vote for your favorites here!

Deleting pics

Brea, CA(Zone 10b)

How do you delete a photo attached to a journal entry?

Deep East Texas, TX(Zone 8a)

If I don't want to delete a particular entry in my journal, I cut and paste the message and then delete that entry. Then, I will paste the information on a new entry with or without a new photo and resubmit it.

Brea, CA(Zone 10b)

Got it, but how do you delete an entry? What I did was add a photo to the wrong journal entry,

Thanx

This message was edited Sep 18, 2011 9:38 AM

To delete an entry is easy. Go to that item in your journal and on the right hand side you will see

Quoting:

Add | View
Edit | Delete
Move

Just click on delete. You will get this message
Quoting:
Are you sure you want to delete your ?
This will remove this item, as well as all associated images and entries for this item, from the list.
Yes, please delete it.

It is foolproof. You won't accidentally wipe something out.

If you want to delete a category, you can do that from the top of your main journal page... under the main menu
Quoting:
Manage Categories (Add/Delete categories)

Hope that helps...

Brea, CA(Zone 10b)

That would delete the entire journal entry. I'm just trying to get rid of the picture I added taht is wrong.

Dublin, CA(Zone 9a)

You can't just get rid of the picture unfortunately--you'll have to delete the whole entry. That's why podster suggested cutting & pasting the text into a new entry first, then you delete the old one with the picture.

Yes ~ thanks Ecrane3. Sometimes I don't feel like I explain it very well.

Ted5310 ~ it shouldn't be a problem. Right below the photo, it says "delete this entry".

If you have posted something you want to save in that same entry but still delete that photo, do what I said in my first post.

Cut & Paste the words you want to save and delete the whole entry. Then Paste the words and add the new photo.

Hoping that makes sense. Kristi

Brea, CA(Zone 10b)

Got it. Sometimes it just takes a bit to get there. LOL

Thanx both of you

You're welcome... the journal is kind of fun to build. And it is fun to read thru others journals also...

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images