Peacock gets to stay!

Williamsburg, MI(Zone 4b)

The zoning board met last week and deemed the peacock to be a "fowl" not poultry. Go figure. Anyway the rule does not apply to him.....at least this week.

Richmond, TX

Woo-hoo!

Vancleave, MS(Zone 8b)

Alright!!!!! So happy for you.

Southern NJ, United States(Zone 7a)

How wonderful, Jyl! How does that affect the rest of your critters? Are you back "in business"?

THey claim that my rehab animals are off limits to complaints, but the chickens and turkeys will still have to go if someone complains. I think the process will be a little harder now.

Harder in what way?

I think they will have to look at where the person lives and how they are affected by the problem. The county is watching now.

Richmond, TX

Good on you!

Mint Hill, NC(Zone 7b)

Glad to hear that your getting to keep some of your flock. I'll keep my fingers crossed that your able to keep the others too.

Pelzer, SC(Zone 7b)

Great news. I was just reading the old thread, and thinking that it's awfully hard to stay out of the clutches of "progress"...

That's ok, I had a whole bag of red squirrells, ready to unleash on the town hall.

Oh good grief, does that constitute a threat and I'll end up in court again, like the beaver incident?

Richmond, TX

Can squirrels by the bagful be considered a deadly weapon?

Just don't sharpen their teeth....

Red squirrels are like Zombies....absolutely deadly and not a brain cell working in their heads.

Lodi, CA(Zone 9b)

Well, then you are not responsible for their actions. LOL You were just thinking of what's best for the red squirrels..

I'm happy that you got SOME joy... I wish they would leave you alone.

Mint Hill, NC(Zone 7b)

Maybe we should take a bag full of skunks...they would clear the place out and nobody would want to go in there to work...so in turn there would be no one there to make a complaint to...hehehe.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.