-
AuthorContent
rvnsbrk
Leesburg, VA
(Zone 7a)

September 19, 2011
10:43 AM

Post #8814925

After much consideration I have decided to go ahead and change the way the Birthday Club works. I think in deference to the economic times we are in I am going to change this from a gifting kind of thing to CARDS ONLY. This change will go into effect starting in January 2012. I think that is the most fair way to do it so that the people at the end of this year who have played along nicely all year will still get their gifts from everyone.

So everyone that has a birthday starting in January will get a card from each of us in the birthday club sometime the month of their birthday. It is really a lot of fun to get snail mail these days anyway since we all live in such an electronic world. If you are so inclined to want to include a pack of seeds or something flat in with the card that is strictly up to you and should not in anyway be expected by the birthday girl.

I am hoping that this will encourage some of the people that have left us and some that would like to join, but are unemployed, to jump in and make this grow. Just think about getting 10 or 20 or 30 cards in your birthday month! So spread the word far and wide and lets see if we can make some new friends and have a sort of old fashioned pen pal arrangement.

We still want to chat and joke and know what is going on in everyone's life just like before, but at least this should remove the financial burden for a lot of people. Organized people can even get all their cards at the beginning of the year and get them all set up to go during those slow winter months.

Thanks a bunch to all of you for hanging in there and trying to make this work. I don't want it to go by the wayside. I have left the likes and dislikes lists attached for any new members that come on board as well as us old folks to look at so that we can send that extra special card. Everyone has special interests and we should remind ourselves of them now and then.

Current Members:

Rouxcrew (Joy) Jan. 15 http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/p.php?pid=8142063
ClanCampbell (Chris) Feb.28 http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/p.php?pid=8057458
Carolyn22 (Carolyn) April 3
AmandaEsq (Amanda) April 6
FruitoftheVine- (Susan) April 9 http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/p.php?pid=7958412
Janaestone - (Dianae) April 12 http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/p.php?pid=7886210
momoftwo607 (Erin) May 6 http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/p.php?pid=7885884
Crit (Patti) May 10 http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/p.php?pid=8217784
GAgirl1066 (Paula) Sept. 1 http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/p.php?pid=8039522
Ridesredmule (Charlene) Oct. 1 http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/p.php?pid=7896427
Rvnsbrk - (Juanita) Oct 9 http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/p.php?pid=7886786
GardenQuail (Michelle) October 28 http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/p.php?pid=8242576
Cville_Gardener (Carole) Nov. 30 Effective on 1/2012
Dahtzu (Faye) December 25
Hope43 (Hope) Dec. 28 http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/p.php?pid=8005430

This message was edited Sep 19, 2011 12:44 PM

This message was edited Sep 21, 2011 6:04 PM

This message was edited Oct 1, 2011 4:51 PM

This message was edited Oct 2, 2011 1:33 PM

Thumbnail by rvnsbrk
Click the image for an enlarged view.

AmandaEsq

AmandaEsq
Greensboro, NC
(Zone 7b)

September 19, 2011
11:57 AM

Post #8815012

Nice arrangement Neener. Love that purple kale. :)
rvnsbrk
Leesburg, VA
(Zone 7a)

September 19, 2011
12:56 PM

Post #8815098

Thank you dear.. My Mom brought the kale and I threw the rest of the stuff in there. Got the planter on sale.

ridesredmule

ridesredmule
Barnesville (Charle, GA
(Zone 8b)

September 19, 2011
2:13 PM

Post #8815209

I think it is good. I'm with you Neener.
FruitOfTheVine
Blue Ridge Mtns, VA
(Zone 7a)

September 19, 2011
3:21 PM

Post #8815310

Hey everyone!

Lovely Fall display up there, Neener. The pumpkin is so perfect it doesn't even look real.
rvnsbrk
Leesburg, VA
(Zone 7a)

September 19, 2011
4:08 PM

Post #8815369

FruitOfTheVine wrote:Hey everyone!

Lovely Fall display up there, Neener. The pumpkin is so perfect it doesn't even look real.

That's because it isn't Hee Hee...It is one of those fake carvable pumpkins from the craft store. Gotcha!

AmandaEsq

AmandaEsq
Greensboro, NC
(Zone 7b)

September 19, 2011
4:12 PM

Post #8815375

OH! Frooty has an eye!!! ;)
FruitOfTheVine
Blue Ridge Mtns, VA
(Zone 7a)

September 19, 2011
5:26 PM

Post #8815479

You sneak...LOL!

It won't be long before the annuals in the 'wild child' garden are spent and thought it would be a neat place to make a Fall display with straw bales, pumpkins and maybe a few Mums. I was so tempted to buy pumpkins at Wally World this morning but am waiting to see if the teenager down the road is growing them again this year, been buying them from her since she was a wee little thing. Haven't talked to my neighbor that grows corn for his cows in over a week and forgot to ask if he saved a few shocks for me. Anybody ever stuffed overalls or blue jeans and flannel shirts with straw or pine needles to make a scarecrow?

Crit
Sand Springs (Tulsa), OK
(Zone 7a)

September 19, 2011
6:26 PM

Post #8815571

Sounds good to me Neener. I'm sure no one wants this to be a burden to you !!!! When I saw the #14 thread on my list and it said CLOSED, I about freaked out. I was so hoping that you hadn't closed the Birthday Group. Thanks for hosting it and keeping it alive! Love the pic of your display. So cute!

Paula and Christina. I haven't forgotten you dear ladies. I still need to send your boxes and will soon. Promise. Not even going to tell you when I send it so it will be a big surprise! tee hee I'll keep track of them by the delivery confirmation.

Fruitloop... I have made things like you described above. Scarecrows, 'be-headed' person for my son's Halloween party...lol, and stuff like that. I stuff them with crumpled newspaper for filling, then just put the straw where I want it to be seen. The 'be-headed' person I made 'blood' by cooking up cornstarch and water to the consistancy I wanted it, then added red food coloring. I then poured it all over the neck and let it run down the shirt. I had a pumpkin beside it for the head and poured some 'blood' around it too. It came out real good.
GardenQuail
Mountain View, CA
(Zone 9b)

September 20, 2011
2:05 AM

Post #8815825

Hi, everyone.
Christina and Char, it's great to hear from you both again! :)
Was just working on a little something to include with Char's card this evening while we were watching TV.
Crit, that headless person display sounds perfect for Halloween. Bet you had a lot of fun planning that one!

I must say, I was surprised to see a new thread so soon, but understood why the new thread when I saw that there was a new plan. Hmmm, I will have to think of some good flat projects to include with cards :) By the way, if you all don't mind, if you haven't indicated what your favorite colors are, I'd appreciate it if you could add this info to your wish list entry. Thanks!
Should go for now. Have a great Tuesday!
Michelle
Crit
Sand Springs (Tulsa), OK
(Zone 7a)

September 20, 2011
4:43 AM

Post #8815888

I NEVER get too many Charlie's !!!

ridesredmule

ridesredmule
Barnesville (Charle, GA
(Zone 8b)

September 20, 2011
6:00 AM

Post #8815959

Was that a hint Crit??? Charley and I ♥ it, that is is so loved.
Oh, Michelle, you are so sweet.
Neener, there are some great cards out there, so we can have a great time looking for them and "something flat" Love it...
GAgirl1066
Blackshear, GA

September 20, 2011
8:35 AM

Post #8816137

OK, My apolgies to Faye and Joy...here is what they sent...

Faye sent a tree 'face', cutest little doll to sit in my new kitchen, a calendar with the funniest sayings, a date book, and some dish towels. Thank you again Faye. I love it all

Thumbnail by GAgirl1066

GAgirl1066
Blackshear, GA

September 20, 2011
8:37 AM

Post #8816138

and Joy...she sent a very cute birdhouse (collecting these now) and some of her wonderful jams and trail mix. (loved it) especially the kiwi...yum!

Thumbnail by GAgirl1066

Crit
Sand Springs (Tulsa), OK
(Zone 7a)

September 20, 2011
8:46 AM

Post #8816150

Hanging head kicking at the dirt. You caught me! I love all the Charley's I have and that you have sent out. :-)

GREAT boxes there Paula. I love those tree faces. lol

rouxcrew

rouxcrew
(Joy) Hempstead, TX
(Zone 8b)

September 20, 2011
11:05 AM

Post #8816314

Paula, isn't that dried kiwi "the bomb"??!!! Found it and dried cantaloupe at our HEB in College Station and I love them both. I don't even like regular cantaloupe.
Glad you liked it!

Joy

ridesredmule

ridesredmule
Barnesville (Charle, GA
(Zone 8b)

September 20, 2011
11:40 AM

Post #8816344

Very pretty...
rvnsbrk
Leesburg, VA
(Zone 7a)

September 20, 2011
12:10 PM

Post #8816371

Glad to see you all here! Just to set the record straight, this hasn't been a problem for me to do this, but it has seemed to be a problem for a lot of people that joined and left or whatever. End of story. Hopefully this will solve the issues and everyone will adjust.

I just realized that I hadn't been to DG all day today. Scooted out in the rain early this morning for some blood work and then ran some errands and got involved in making sausage. What a day! Feels like a wasted day even though I did get some things accomplished.

Trying to get my head wrapped around getting the Halloween things out. It's our favorite time of the year and since my Mom will be staying here while we go on vacation in October, she'll get to enjoy them as well. Since the summer themed wreath fell off the door this morning I figured that was a sign to at least put up the Fall wreath and change the foyer flower arrangement.

Getting ready to scoot out again to look at kitchen counters and cabinets. Keep your fingers crossed. :)
GAgirl1066
Blackshear, GA

September 20, 2011
4:21 PM

Post #8816687

Aww Joy, now I'm disappointed!! I thought you had made that all by yourself. You are so ambitious and creative in everything else, I just knew you had dried all those things and mixed together. LOL So what's HEB...I'm sure its something I should know,but its not clicking. I really did enjoy it very much!
FruitOfTheVine
Blue Ridge Mtns, VA
(Zone 7a)

September 20, 2011
5:06 PM

Post #8816741

Went to post a message and our cable internet connection went down, a really rare hiccup.

Patti, Your be-headed man sounds like he was the hit of the party! A little too gory for me but what a great idea to stuff with newspapers, never would have thought of that. I do have a lot of packing peanuts that might come in handy for stuffing. Sometimes I put a bunch in a plastic bag in the bottom of big pots, helps keep watering down and is easier on my back when it's time to move them.

Neener, I changed the flags to a pumpkin / sunflower theme Sep 1st, reluctantly took down the "door prize" and replaced it with a Fall wreath, same one we've used the last two years and is looking a bit tired. Sorta matches the way I fell tonight after another non-stop day.

Lovely gifts, Paula:) Bet you're counting down the days...

rouxcrew

rouxcrew
(Joy) Hempstead, TX
(Zone 8b)

September 20, 2011
5:44 PM

Post #8816806

HEB is a TX grocery store that has a bulk foods section and fabulous dried fruits. Wish I had the time to make all the dried fruit I put in there but I yield to superior quality. I do make the mix since there are things I hate in most trail mixes and things they never put in. Most are full of "fillers", tons of raisins and peanuts and poor quality nuts and fruits. This way I like it all the way to the bottom. Thanks for thinking I am so talented!

Joy
Crit
Sand Springs (Tulsa), OK
(Zone 7a)

September 20, 2011
6:03 PM

Post #8816835

I like to use packing peanuts in big pots too, or in something I'm afraid I will overwater since they will drain out faster.

I've never thought about drying kiwi. Hmmmm Dried cantelope? I've heard if that but it sounds kinda icky. I like the real stuff if it is a good one. I didn't like it for years but do now. May have to try it. Now to find my dehydrator. lol It's one I have probably had for 15 years! made by Mr. Coffee. I got several extra trays so I think I have 7 trays. When my family was growing up I would make beef jerky. When we butchered a beef I would have them cut up some of the roasts in addition to the brisket they usually use for jerky and make a ton of it! Oddly enough, the jerky would actually "disappear" from the trays before it was totally dry! I would have to rotate the trays with that many to make sure it all got dried well, and by the time it was all done I only had about 1/2 what I had put in. Everytime someone walked through the kitchen they would snatch a piece out. lol No wonder it took longer too, they kept letting the heat out. It was one big hit at our house. Made the house smell good too!
FruitOfTheVine
Blue Ridge Mtns, VA
(Zone 7a)

September 20, 2011
6:43 PM

Post #8816921

Never doubt your talent, Joy. Or should I say your many multi-talents?! I wish my Yorkie was as well-behaved as Lite. Can you believe it's been a year since we were together?

Yum, Patti. There's nothing like a piece or three of homemade jerky. Hubby's been scoping out the leased land for the upcoming deer hunting season, comes back from the woods and reports about the big bucks he's seen. I've never had a dehydrator and might ought to invest in one. That is if he doesn't give the meat away like he usually does to our Hunters for Hungry program.

Crit
Sand Springs (Tulsa), OK
(Zone 7a)

September 21, 2011
4:27 AM

Post #8817361

That's a good program Fruity. We use to do that when after we got our initial tag filled, we would go back and get the 3 no points visable tags and donate.
rvnsbrk
Leesburg, VA
(Zone 7a)

September 21, 2011
4:31 AM

Post #8817364

Patti that's waht happens here with my dehydrator. I'm always testing the product on the way through. :)) Love to dry mango and I can't stay out of it at all. Made jerky last weekend, and it is nearly gone already. That is getting to be an expensive deal using bison meat. Going to have to resort to grass fed beef if I can find any that is good.

Off to the races for another non stop day. Then home to make sausage that I ground yesterday. Can't wait to try my new stuffer. I told my Mom and DH that they could get me this stuffer for my birthday. Next trip down, my Mom hands me a card. I open it and there is a picture of my Dad and a wad of cash. She found money that he had stashed away and she said he would have wanted to get the stuffer for me. So now every time I use it I can think of Daddio.

Later!!
Crit
Sand Springs (Tulsa), OK
(Zone 7a)

September 21, 2011
4:55 AM

Post #8817373

That's cool neener

ridesredmule

ridesredmule
Barnesville (Charle, GA
(Zone 8b)

September 21, 2011
6:07 AM

Post #8817466

That is so great!!!! Your Mom is great!!! Just like you...
GAgirl1066
Blackshear, GA

September 21, 2011
7:51 AM

Post #8817574

Aww Neener, that's so sweet, it brought tears to my eyes. You will always cherish that.
rvnsbrk
Leesburg, VA
(Zone 7a)

September 21, 2011
12:17 PM

Post #8817909

Man that sausage stuffer is fabulous!! No more sweating, grunting and swearing now when I make sausage. Best thing is that it is made in the USA. In the last year I have purchased 4 kitchen items all made in America. Those 4 things are the best engineered and well made things that I have. Pretty much anything else is a piece of junk. Been through 2 popcorn poppers made in China. Finally went old school and bought a Whirley Popper. Made in America. Tried a Waring meat grinder and sausage stuffer earlier in the year. What a waste of money. Sent it back the next day. Etc. etc. You get the drift. Why oh why can't we get the point across to the morons in Washington that we need to go back to making things ourselves. We do it better than anyone in the world given half a chance to do it. Why is that so hard to understand??

Sorry for the rant. Getting off the soap box now and going back to my corner. :0)

ridesredmule

ridesredmule
Barnesville (Charle, GA
(Zone 8b)

September 21, 2011
12:31 PM

Post #8817920

That is beautiful Red, White and Blue box you are standing on, dear...
dahtzu
Henderson, NC
(Zone 7b)

September 21, 2011
1:00 PM

Post #8817973

Hello everyone. Thanks Nita for the "new" thread.
Hello Charlene, you've been away a long time. Glad you're back.
I don't have now, but have had a dehydrator and I loved using it to make jerky

AmandaEsq

AmandaEsq
Greensboro, NC
(Zone 7b)

September 21, 2011
1:02 PM

Post #8817977

She's a grand old flag . . ..
rvnsbrk
Leesburg, VA
(Zone 7a)

September 21, 2011
4:04 PM

Post #8818267

Lost another one ladies.. Choo Choo Gal is dropping out. :(
GAgirl1066
Blackshear, GA

September 21, 2011
4:30 PM

Post #8818318

Hello everyone,
I got a surprise from Charleen and Charlie yesterday. She sent a beautiful card that she made, two packs of seeds, and IOU for a birdhouse (she and hubby are making), and of course a Charlie magnet. Thank you so much Charleen, I LOVE the hair (mane) on Charlie...too cute!!

Thumbnail by GAgirl1066

GAgirl1066
Blackshear, GA

September 21, 2011
4:33 PM

Post #8818329

Charlie...

Thumbnail by GAgirl1066

GardenQuail
Mountain View, CA
(Zone 9b)

September 21, 2011
11:57 PM

Post #8818857

Hi, all.
Joy, it's good to hear from you again! :)
Paula, those do sound like some neat gifts! I don't think I've ever had dried kiwi. And it's good to hear that Char is still making those Charley magnets :)
We've mixed up our own trail mix before, too. But we typically only have it when we are going camping, and not even always then. Must remember to take some for our next camping trip :) It's always fun picking out just what we want in it.
Well, I'm sorry Choo Choo Gal wasn't able to join us more. I was looking forward to getting to know her more. Perhaps she can join us again some time.
Neener, I do hope you found the counters and cabinets that you were looking for :)
Reading about the birdhouses reminded me of a related topic. I thought of all of you ladies today. My husband told me about some watering cans that he saw while he was online. One was a watering can shaped like a mouse, with a long nose (the spout). And two other watering cans were shaped like birds! A bit out of my price range, but they sure sounded cute :)
Twyla, I saw your note on the other thread. Hope you've found your way to this one :) Sorry to hear of your family's loss. Do take care, and join us when you can.
Well, should go for now. You all have a great Thursday!
Michelle
rvnsbrk
Leesburg, VA
(Zone 7a)

September 22, 2011
4:48 AM

Post #8818971

AW there's Charley! What a great way to start the morning. That and the hummers that are still sailing around outside the window. I finally had to relent and turn the A/C back on for a little since the humidity in here was about to choke me. Rained hard all night again.

Heading out to get a car inspected. BBL

ridesredmule

ridesredmule
Barnesville (Charle, GA
(Zone 8b)

September 22, 2011
5:44 AM

Post #8819022

The hair is part of Charley's mane I trimmed, so you got part of the "ol boy" I didn't make that beautiful card, a friend of mine from England made it. Muriel does a wonderful job. I am so glad you like it. I couldn't remember what I sent but I haven't forgot the IOU. Michelle, you will get you a Charley too, Dear girl. My Charley is a "friendship " mule. He has friends in Australia, London and Japan. He is quite the roaming mule.

AmandaEsq

AmandaEsq
Greensboro, NC
(Zone 7b)

September 22, 2011
9:18 AM

Post #8819308

Love the Charley card. :)

I love mules. I have a friendship goat. I wonder if he would mind if I sheard some of his itchy hair to attach to Neener's birthday card.

HEY Neener: Can I drop out if I haven't signed up yet? :P

Loveya.
A.
rvnsbrk
Leesburg, VA
(Zone 7a)

September 22, 2011
9:39 AM

Post #8819362

Amanda... :::::PPPPPP. NO!

ridesredmule

ridesredmule
Barnesville (Charle, GA
(Zone 8b)

September 22, 2011
10:31 AM

Post #8819435

Amanda, how can you get a mule??? I don't see your name.
My folks used to have goats, I love them. Love those beautiful eyes they have...
dahtzu
Henderson, NC
(Zone 7b)

September 22, 2011
12:51 PM

Post #8819576

Hello, everyone likes Charlie, after all, what's not to like.
Nita for the life of me I cannot remember Choo Choo Gal. was she with us long? I must be brain dead. Guess my brain is as old as I am.

Nowwwwwwww, Ladies, I'm having a Birthday today! I got a box today from Bluestone Perennials! That's right, I got a early Birthday gift from Susan ( some of you know her as Fruity among other names) I have never seen such packing. Those plants were protected from everything. No way were they going to get hurt in transit. And the plants, Never have I received more healthier plants than these.
Thank you so much dear Susan.

Thumbnail by dahtzu

dahtzu
Henderson, NC
(Zone 7b)

September 22, 2011
12:52 PM

Post #8819579

Thank you Susan!

Thumbnail by dahtzu

dahtzu
Henderson, NC
(Zone 7b)

September 22, 2011
12:54 PM

Post #8819580

Ok Nita, I found her!
FruitOfTheVine
Blue Ridge Mtns, VA
(Zone 7a)

September 22, 2011
3:33 PM

Post #8819781

Looking good, Faye. I'd read Bluestone had changed to more bio-friendly packaging and no plastic pots. Can't quite tell if there were pots or not but the plants looks quite healthy. Enjoy, dear lady!
rvnsbrk
Leesburg, VA
(Zone 7a)

September 22, 2011
4:02 PM

Post #8819835

Faye you aren't old. Anyone that can build a granite patio by herself ain't old. :0))
GAgirl1066
Blackshear, GA

September 23, 2011
1:00 PM

Post #8820851

Here is Michelle's carnation she crocheted. She did a great job, I don't think I would have enough patience to do such detailed work. And the card too...signed by michelle and Garvey.

Thumbnail by GAgirl1066

rvnsbrk
Leesburg, VA
(Zone 7a)

September 23, 2011
2:51 PM

Post #8820996

Cool Paula!! I remember making those carnations eons ago. I couldn't do it anymore I don't think. Hands are too stiff. Very nice card with Charley in the background.

Someone say they needed rain?? Gads. It's been raining since 8 AM. Hard most of the time. Can't even get out to the rain gauge to check amounts. All I keep thinking is at least it isn't snow. Although if we keep trending this way it could be.
FruitOfTheVine
Blue Ridge Mtns, VA
(Zone 7a)

September 23, 2011
4:34 PM

Post #8821104

Beautiful job, Michelle! I admire anybody who can crochet, never got the hang of it and now it's probably too late to teach an old dog new tricks.

Ya'll remember my zany mail lady? Well she's been on medical leave since April and have only seen her once a couple of weeks ago, really miss that girl. Got about half-way to her farm in the pouring down rain on my way to pick up another friend to go with me, when she called and said let's wait til tomorrow. It was raining buckets and suited me just fine. I'm glad I don't drive a truck for a living or whatever I was hauling would have to waylay for a clear day.

What's still blooming for everyone? A couple of Daylilies are reblooming, and I'd have Hosta blooms (and leaves) if the deer would leave them along. Agastaches are still trying along with Morning Glories, and the Mums are just starting to come on strong.

ridesredmule

ridesredmule
Barnesville (Charle, GA
(Zone 8b)

September 24, 2011
5:31 AM

Post #8821678

Here you go-Painted Lady is blooming.

Thumbnail by ridesredmule

GAgirl1066
Blackshear, GA

September 24, 2011
5:45 AM

Post #8821692

ooo, Char, that's beautiful!

ridesredmule

ridesredmule
Barnesville (Charle, GA
(Zone 8b)

September 24, 2011
6:41 AM

Post #8821769

I have lots of buds forming on others too. They are growing and hope to get blooms before too long. we been getting rain and cool nights. Yep, nip of Fall is in the air. My kind of weather.
Thank you girl.
dahtzu
Henderson, NC
(Zone 7b)

September 24, 2011
8:02 AM

Post #8821851

Charlene your Painted Lady is beautiful. I don't have that one...was that hint plain or what LOL .
Nita the day I quit pushing myself will be the day I will have to agree with my 71 years OLD
Crit
Sand Springs (Tulsa), OK
(Zone 7a)

September 24, 2011
9:03 AM

Post #8821933

Beautiful crocheted flower! You did very well for your first effort Michelle. I see a future of crocheted flowers for you. :-)

I need to finish the afghan I have started for my grand daughter. The other 5 have theirs already. I showed it to her and really need to get it finished before it starts to get cold. I don't know how well I will be able to do it with this numb finger, but HAVE to do it for her. She's 5.

I have a question about daylilies. I have enlarged my lily bed and want to put my daylilies in front of my Orientals (praying they made it through our drought and HOT HOT HOT summer!) I have some in the ground I want to move that are only a few inches tall, and some in pots that also are only a few inches tall. Is it safe to move the ones already in the ground and plant the ones that I have in pots? I would like to cut down on the number of pots I have to bring in this winter, and give them a headstart on next year.

I have a few things blooming. Zinnia's, Devils Trumpet Datura's. Hot Lips Sage. Rose Moss, Canna's and a few others. Can't wait to see the double yellow and triple purple daturas. One of the yellow's is covered in buds. It had 1 flower earlier. This will be the first bloom for the purples.
GardenQuail
Mountain View, CA
(Zone 9b)

September 24, 2011
2:09 PM

Post #8822300

Hi, all.
Faye, oh what fun! What kinds of plants did you get?
Well, Char, it will be fun to see what Charley looks like :) Hard to believe my birthday month is almost here... Where has the time gone!?
I think our weather can't quite decide what to do. Some days feel quite summery (even some record highs), and yet at other times, I'd definitely agree that there's that autumn feel in the air.
Susan, my Dianthus Raspberry Surprise continue to bloom. They enticed me out to the deck today when I opened the windows. Their fragrance came wafting in on the breeze :) They really do smell wonderful! Glad I included these in my order from Bluestone.
While I was out admiring my Dianthus, I also discovered that my paperwhites are already starting to put up new leaves! Really need to go around and do some watering.
I also have some tuberoses putting up flower stalks. Buds haven't opened yet, but they're coming.
And I have some amaryllises blooming. They're from Maguire's in Australia. A group of us got together to place an order since they only ship to the U.S. in large quantities. After all the traveling, the bulbs are rather stressed, but the flowers are still beautiful. And once they've had a chance to settle in, their flowers should be even more lovely!
Susan, when my Heuchera x villosa Tiramisu arrived from Bluestone (it was back-ordered when I used my gift certificate), it was in a "pot" made of a cocoa fiber fabric instead of a plastic pot. They said we can just plant the whole thing as is, and that the roots would find their way through the cocoa fiber and that the cocoa fiber would decompose over time. The packaging was all cardboard, with a cardboard holder that could hold up to three plants in place as it traveled. Really neat way to pack the plants.
Well, everything is calling for my attention around here. Had better go for now. Take care, all, and enjoy the rest of the weekend!
Michelle

ridesredmule

ridesredmule
Barnesville (Charle, GA
(Zone 8b)

September 24, 2011
4:18 PM

Post #8822473

Michelle, Dear Girl, you will be getting a Charley. I have so many, I want you all to love him as much as I do.
Crit
Sand Springs (Tulsa), OK
(Zone 7a)

September 24, 2011
6:34 PM

Post #8822626

You know we all do Char!
momoftwo607
Nineveh, NY
(Zone 5a)

September 25, 2011
7:09 AM

Post #8823155

Sorry I've been MIA lately. Trying to clean stuff up before the dreaded "S" word is here. The area is still recovering from the flooding also. Trying to do a remod/demo of kitchen/LR/ and bath are also taking a toll on me too. I just want it to be done. But when you don't have the funds to put it up all at once it takes a while. Very slow process. Paula,sending out your bday gift tomorrow. I'll let you know for sure.

Erin
rvnsbrk
Leesburg, VA
(Zone 7a)

September 25, 2011
7:57 AM

Post #8823203

Was thinking of you this week Erin. Thanks for checking in. I understand exactly how you feel. I am there in some ways myself. Fortunately I don't have the little ones to have to look after and be cheery for. Hang in there. When is the surgery??
Crit
Sand Springs (Tulsa), OK
(Zone 7a)

September 25, 2011
8:23 AM

Post #8823232

So good to see you. Thanks for dropping in to say HI!

I'm there on a smaller level. We are replacing out privacy fence, but have to do it a section at a time. We buy one section each week from my DH WC check. We hope he gets back to work October 4th. Has to finish phys. therapy.

Thumbnail by Crit

momoftwo607
Nineveh, NY
(Zone 5a)

September 25, 2011
2:43 PM

Post #8823583

I go talk to the doctor october 17th, I will find out more then. I am still here,sometimes I lurk. =)

Erin
rvnsbrk
Leesburg, VA
(Zone 7a)

September 25, 2011
3:35 PM

Post #8823647

Gotcha Erin. I know what you mean. Somedays I don't feel like putting in much of my two cents worth either.

Has anyone heard from or gotten anything from Di lately???
GardenQuail
Mountain View, CA
(Zone 9b)

September 25, 2011
4:08 PM

Post #8823674

Hi, all.
Erin, it's so good to hear from you :) YOU DO HAVE A LOT GOING ON! I wish you the best with it all. Do drop by now and then to say hi, and for a brief moment of rest :)
Well, I had lots to do yesterday, but my plants won out :) Spent the afternoon watering and cleaning up some dried out leaves and such. Still more to do, but at least all are watered. And I moved a few amaryllises outside so they can enjoy however much nice weather we have left. I want to move a few more out, but the table in the partial shade is full (between my shade-loving plants and the amaryllises I just moved), so the others will need to wait til the other amaryllises move to the sunnier table. At least the new amaryllises from Maguire's have a little more room now. And once I move some of the others out, I'll need to get the amaryllis seedlings transplanted.
Guess I'll go get the kitchen cleaned up a bit. Was feeling a bit down today, but feeling a bit better now. Was good to stop by :)
Take care, and have a great week!
Michelle
Crit
Sand Springs (Tulsa), OK
(Zone 7a)

September 25, 2011
5:02 PM

Post #8823742

Amarylis are cold hardy here. I had a bunch in the flower bed along the east side of the house (front), but I have only had 1 bloom in 2 springs here. I don't think they were getting enough sun. I am moving them to the back yard. Got them dug but pooped out before I replanted them. Will have to do that tomorrow. I know one is red, but have no idea about the others!
GardenQuail
Mountain View, CA
(Zone 9b)

September 25, 2011
5:12 PM

Post #8823764

Well, was going to go clean up the kitchen, but distracted myself with other threads :)
Crit, all my amaryllises are in pots. I kept some outdoors through the winter last year, keeping them under the eaves so they didn't get waterlogged from all the rain, but I've never tried planting them in the ground. Easier to move them around in the containers :)
Michelle

AmandaEsq

AmandaEsq
Greensboro, NC
(Zone 7b)

September 26, 2011
6:15 AM

Post #8824492

Tell me about the red spider lily. I saw some pop up at a vacant house down the street...
dahtzu
Henderson, NC
(Zone 7b)

September 26, 2011
7:25 AM

Post #8824573

Amanda, a vacant house and plants...lol
Hello to everyone. Have a blessed day.
momoftwo607
Nineveh, NY
(Zone 5a)

September 26, 2011
8:34 AM

Post #8824727

Theirs a vacant lot in my town that has hundred of peonies, if they were divided. hmm... ;)
Crit
Sand Springs (Tulsa), OK
(Zone 7a)

September 26, 2011
8:49 AM

Post #8824756

LOL you girls. You sound like me.

My BFF use to give me a bad time because I went out to the old country cemetaries (most were still on dirt roads) and "divided" plants for them. Peony, iris, etc.. I thought I was doing a service, she thought I was bad. But that didn't stop her from going with me. lol She wouldn't take any of the plants though.
dahtzu
Henderson, NC
(Zone 7b)

September 26, 2011
10:22 AM

Post #8824888

LOL from a cemetery! not me! lol

AmandaEsq

AmandaEsq
Greensboro, NC
(Zone 7b)

September 26, 2011
1:36 PM

Post #8825173

The good news is that I don't care much for red flowers in my garden, so they're safe from me. But I did nab a weed that was growing there that I have been trying to find for ages (the hardy ageratum). Peace! :)

A.
FruitOfTheVine
Blue Ridge Mtns, VA
(Zone 7a)

September 26, 2011
2:56 PM

Post #8825322

Nothing like free plants from dear ol' Mother Nature :)

GAgirl1066
Blackshear, GA

September 27, 2011
3:27 AM

Post #8826135

Good Morning Everyone,
Thought I would mention again...Thank you Fruity for the Bluestone gift certificate you sent for my birthday! My hydrangeas are doing well. I did lose one and I need to call them about that. Just wanted to say thanks again, because you sent it way back.

We got another inch or so of rain yesterday, it just comes down within 45 min to an hour. I would rather it rain slowly all day.
rvnsbrk
Leesburg, VA
(Zone 7a)

September 27, 2011
11:39 AM

Post #8826684

Those spider lilies are to die for. I apparently planted one a while ago and had no idea what it was. It came up in an odd place this Fall and I looked it up. Went out and promptly ordered a bunch more. They are terrific as cut flowers and lasted inside where I could see it for a couple of weeks.

Back from another trip to PA yesterday and today. So much to do, so little time to do it.

Let's not forget Charleen like I did until just now. Crap! I will be late. Not good when the hostess is late.

momoftwo607
Nineveh, NY
(Zone 5a)

September 27, 2011
12:06 PM

Post #8826711

Had to reorder most of the plants that I purchased with fruitys gift certificate today. One will come in the spring and all the others will be here next week.

Erin

ridesredmule

ridesredmule
Barnesville (Charle, GA
(Zone 8b)

September 27, 2011
1:06 PM

Post #8826782

Don't worry about it. I love those month long birthdays. I'll get Paula's IOU in the mail Saturday. got it boxed up and ready.
FruitOfTheVine
Blue Ridge Mtns, VA
(Zone 7a)

September 27, 2011
6:00 PM

Post #8827153

I'm so glad ya'll are enjoying the plants you got from Bluestone. Based on so many reports of plants you all ordered and eventually died, I think now must be a better time to order than when it was so hot. Just look how healthy the plants you just got are, Faye.

Ya'll know I haven't had much success growing Dahlias, but look at this pretty one blooming now. It won't be long before it'll be time to dig up the handful I have.

Thumbnail by FruitOfTheVine

momoftwo607
Nineveh, NY
(Zone 5a)

September 27, 2011
6:31 PM

Post #8827208

I have a dahlia that I don't know the name of but its doing pretty good for me.

Thumbnail by momoftwo607

FruitOfTheVine
Blue Ridge Mtns, VA
(Zone 7a)

September 27, 2011
6:48 PM

Post #8827236

Don't you just love Fall flowers when so many others have petered out? My 'Lady in Black' Aster is just starting to put on a show, and so are the Mums.

momoftwo607
Nineveh, NY
(Zone 5a)

September 27, 2011
7:24 PM

Post #8827277

My alma potschke is doing a hell of a job making up for color in the garden.

Thumbnail by momoftwo607

momoftwo607
Nineveh, NY
(Zone 5a)

September 27, 2011
7:27 PM

Post #8827281

My garden keeper is always keeping watch too. lol

Thumbnail by momoftwo607

AmandaEsq

AmandaEsq
Greensboro, NC
(Zone 7b)

September 27, 2011
7:55 PM

Post #8827312

Oooo my goodness Froot - is the lady in black a purple aster? I have to look that up. I am an aster fiend, you know.

My N.E. aster is about to pop. It's giant and my favorite.

I love the color of alma potschke but I do not have her yet either.

Cville_Gardener

Cville_Gardener
Middle TN
United States
(Zone 7a)

September 28, 2011
6:59 AM

Post #8827640

Well, I have decided I'd like to join this merry band of birthday card senders or at least give it a try. Please add my name after the first of the year, Neener. :-)

Stokes Aster 'Peachies' Pick'

Thumbnail by Cville_Gardener

Crit
Sand Springs (Tulsa), OK
(Zone 7a)

September 28, 2011
10:05 AM

Post #8827874

So glad to see you Carol! Glad you are here! (I am remembering your name correctly aren't I?)
rvnsbrk
Leesburg, VA
(Zone 7a)

September 28, 2011
10:07 AM

Post #8827877

Terrific Carole!!!! That's just what I was hoping for. Some of the people that wanted too, but just couldn't see their way clear. You made my day!

Cville_Gardener

Cville_Gardener
Middle TN
United States
(Zone 7a)

September 28, 2011
11:38 AM

Post #8827966

Thanks, Crit and Neener. :-)

Dinnerplate Dahlia 'Akita'

Thumbnail by Cville_Gardener

rvnsbrk
Leesburg, VA
(Zone 7a)

September 28, 2011
2:08 PM

Post #8828206

Hey Paula,

Had a note from Twyla. She was having some kind of problem posting here. Anyway, she wanted you to know that she had mailed your gift on Monday. Poor thing is besides herself right now. I tried to make her understand that it was OK.
GAgirl1066
Blackshear, GA

September 28, 2011
2:53 PM

Post #8828272

I know...I told her not to send anything...to concentrate on herself. I don't want her going to any trouble (or anyone else) and I especially don't want anyone to get upset because its not on time or whatever. This is supposed to be fun, not worrisome.

I am going to join Crit on the 'almost' disabled list. LOL Hubby and I went out to the house Sunday and after 3 days of downpours. Got out of the truck and both of us slipped on the slick ground. Then coming out of the house, I stepped down onto a piece of plywood they have in front of the steps and one foot went one way and the other foot went the other. Thought I was ok, no biggie, but then got in the car and my toe started throbbing. Looked down and it was bleeding from under my toenail.OK...may lose my toenail...great! By the end of day, couldn't hardly walk it hurt so bad...you know your toe really helps you to walk. Next day, really sore. Woke up yesterday morning...feeling good..not much pain.
This morning about the same. Went shopping out of town and about an hour of walking, my toe started throbbing again. I looked at it and it was (sorry) oozing. Great...I probably have gangrene. Not funny, shouldn't say that. Anyhoo, called the doctor and he said the foot was the easiest place to get an infection, so now I have to soak my toe in Epsom salt for a loooonng time and take an antibiotic, then I have to go see the doctor tomorrow...all the while limping along. Not what I need when I have tons of packing and errands to do.

Crit..not making light of your accident at all...yours was ten times worse than mine.
rvnsbrk
Leesburg, VA
(Zone 7a)

September 28, 2011
3:30 PM

Post #8828309

Darn Paula that's always the way it is. Take care of that foot.
FruitOfTheVine
Blue Ridge Mtns, VA
(Zone 7a)

September 28, 2011
4:47 PM

Post #8828389

Hey, Carole! It's great you've decided to join our happy B-day caravan next year.

Paula, Which one did you hurt? Big toes help us balance, and I use my right one to accelerate when I'm driving...lol Even in cold weather I can't stand to wear shoes. Maybe your temporary misfortune means you'll have help packing after all? I know how anxious you are to have the big move behind you.
GAgirl1066
Blackshear, GA

September 28, 2011
6:40 PM

Post #8828521

Big toe..left foot...so I can still drive.

I have got a beautiful picture to show you guys tomorrow...didn't have time to download it. As I said earlier, went out of town today...went to the coast to check on my plants down there. I have a brug planted there. I counted 137 blooms, and I don't think I got them all, there was so many. It is beautiful! I think I may plant all of them down there. Must be the soil.

Cville_Gardener

Cville_Gardener
Middle TN
United States
(Zone 7a)

September 29, 2011
2:23 AM

Post #8828776

Thank you, Susan, looking forward to it! :-)

Hope your toe heals quickly, Paula. Where are you moving?
GAgirl1066
Blackshear, GA

September 29, 2011
2:47 AM

Post #8828783

Hi Carole,
Just over to the next county..15 miles...out in the country.

Alright...here she is...

Thumbnail by GAgirl1066

Cville_Gardener

Cville_Gardener
Middle TN
United States
(Zone 7a)

September 29, 2011
2:56 AM

Post #8828786

Very pretty. Are you building a house yourselves or ?
GAgirl1066
Blackshear, GA

September 29, 2011
3:19 AM

Post #8828795

LOL...Carole, that was supposed to be a brug, but my computer was slow loading them and I clicked on the wong one, then when I tried to fix it, it booted me off. I'll try again...yes we are building a new house...hope to be in by the end of October.

Now...here she is..

Thumbnail by GAgirl1066

GAgirl1066
Blackshear, GA

September 29, 2011
3:22 AM

Post #8828797

flower...doesn't seem to open all the way

Thumbnail by GAgirl1066

Cville_Gardener

Cville_Gardener
Middle TN
United States
(Zone 7a)

September 29, 2011
4:07 AM

Post #8828820

LOL. Beautiful brug ... beautiful house too! Which brug is that?
rvnsbrk
Leesburg, VA
(Zone 7a)

September 29, 2011
5:02 AM

Post #8828857

Fabulous brug Paula! We had 2 blooms this year. It definitely wasn't a brug year.

ridesredmule

ridesredmule
Barnesville (Charle, GA
(Zone 8b)

September 29, 2011
5:12 AM

Post #8828871

Yes it is beautiful, both the house and the Brug...
Crit
Sand Springs (Tulsa), OK
(Zone 7a)

September 29, 2011
11:06 AM

Post #8829307

Oh Paula ... soooooooooooooo sorry about your toe accident!!!!!!!!!!! That sounds very, very painful!!!!!!!! I know if my foot hurts I hurt all over. Prayers for quick healing and no pain for you. Bless your little heart, and you have so much to do!

Beautiful house and brug. Love that color! Can't wait to see more house pics.

ridesredmule

ridesredmule
Barnesville (Charle, GA
(Zone 8b)

September 30, 2011
2:32 PM

Post #8830778

I got the prettiest little carnation and card in the mail today. Michelle, I love the little magnet and the beautiful card and note. You are so sweet. Love ya!!!
Charleen
FruitOfTheVine
Blue Ridge Mtns, VA
(Zone 7a)

September 30, 2011
3:38 PM

Post #8830849

Char, since I'm not usually on til evenings, I'm wishing you the Happiest of All Birthdays on your big day tomorrow!

Thumbnail by FruitOfTheVine

ridesredmule

ridesredmule
Barnesville (Charle, GA
(Zone 8b)

September 30, 2011
3:46 PM

Post #8830858

Thank you dear. i know you're thinking of me and that is great!!!!
rvnsbrk
Leesburg, VA
(Zone 7a)

September 30, 2011
4:50 PM

Post #8830927

Man the semni annual plant migration has just about done me in this time. I have way too many plants that need to come in. This has got to stop. :0)
FruitOfTheVine
Blue Ridge Mtns, VA
(Zone 7a)

September 30, 2011
6:45 PM

Post #8831049

I'm in the same boat. Wouldn't it make life easier if we had a greenhouse?

Edited to say I AM going to have one, one of these days, along with a gazebo and a hot tub...lol

This message was edited Sep 30, 2011 8:47 PM
GAgirl1066
Blackshear, GA

September 30, 2011
7:43 PM

Post #8831121

Happy early birthday Charlene! I may not be on until late also. There is a 15 mile garage sale on the road where we build our house, so guess what I will be doing most of the day.Then the other part I will be putting my orchids back in the GH. Supposed to be 44 here Sun morning.
rvnsbrk
Leesburg, VA
(Zone 7a)

October 1, 2011
5:44 AM

Post #8831407

Happy Birthday Charleen!!! Hope it is a fun filled day with Charley nuzzles and lots of hugs and cake!
momoftwo607
Nineveh, NY
(Zone 5a)

October 1, 2011
5:45 AM

Post #8831411

Happy Birthday Charleen!

AmandaEsq

AmandaEsq
Greensboro, NC
(Zone 7b)

October 1, 2011
6:59 AM

Post #8831474

Charleen - hope you have a groovy day. :)

Cville_Gardener

Cville_Gardener
Middle TN
United States
(Zone 7a)

October 1, 2011
7:49 AM

Post #8831541

Ditto! :-)

AmandaEsq

AmandaEsq
Greensboro, NC
(Zone 7b)

October 1, 2011
8:44 AM

Post #8831608

Neener I guess you should go ahead and add me to the official list. I will quit lurking now that Carole is here. :)

Cville_Gardener

Cville_Gardener
Middle TN
United States
(Zone 7a)

October 1, 2011
9:08 AM

Post #8831631

:-D)))
FruitOfTheVine
Blue Ridge Mtns, VA
(Zone 7a)

October 1, 2011
10:23 AM

Post #8831717

Hope you're having a beautiful day, Char!

ridesredmule

ridesredmule
Barnesville (Charle, GA
(Zone 8b)

October 1, 2011
1:30 PM

Post #8831872

Thank you girls. I got a pkg. From Neener. Off to JoAnn's I will go. Thank you dear, Love the witchy socks and the beautiful card and envelope you made. Hugs. More hugs!!
rvnsbrk
Leesburg, VA
(Zone 7a)

October 1, 2011
2:49 PM

Post #8831944

You are certainly welcome Char. Glad it made it on time.

Amanda I will add you in. YIPPEEE SKIPPY!!!! Manda's here!!
rvnsbrk
Leesburg, VA
(Zone 7a)

October 1, 2011
2:52 PM

Post #8831947

Carole you need to dmail me your birthday so I can add you to the list. Thanks!!
FruitOfTheVine
Blue Ridge Mtns, VA
(Zone 7a)

October 1, 2011
6:33 PM

Post #8832167

Good for you, Char. Aren't Neener's cards the bees knees?

It's about time you got off the pot, Manda.

Lookie who's next...Neener, Neener, NEEner. Just had to rub it in you're almost as old as I am :)

ridesredmule

ridesredmule
Barnesville (Charle, GA
(Zone 8b)

October 2, 2011
6:06 AM

Post #8832528

We "old" girls got to stay together. There is a bunch of us too!!!
rvnsbrk
Leesburg, VA
(Zone 7a)

October 2, 2011
7:06 AM

Post #8832595

Thanks for bringing that up Frooty.. I'm overjoyed to be as old as you and Joy. :(

AmandaEsq

AmandaEsq
Greensboro, NC
(Zone 7b)

October 2, 2011
7:54 AM

Post #8832636

Don't worry Neener, you're still on the upside. :)
Carolyn22
Athens, PA
(Zone 5b)

October 2, 2011
8:19 AM

Post #8832663

Neener - please put my on your list starting in January...

Char - Happy Birthday! When is Charley's birthday?

Paula - so sorry about your toe. Hope you are feeling better real soon...

Cville_Gardener

Cville_Gardener
Middle TN
United States
(Zone 7a)

October 2, 2011
8:33 AM

Post #8832680

The upside of what????? :-)
rvnsbrk
Leesburg, VA
(Zone 7a)

October 2, 2011
9:41 AM

Post #8832799

Carolyn I'm thrilled to add you. I'm so excited that this working out the way I wanted. You all are making my day.
Carolyn22
Athens, PA
(Zone 5b)

October 2, 2011
12:03 PM

Post #8832989

Thank you...Thrilled to be here too... I feel like we are all old friends :-)

AmandaEsq

AmandaEsq
Greensboro, NC
(Zone 7b)

October 2, 2011
1:05 PM

Post #8833031

Carole - she is NOT on the downside. :P

Cville_Gardener

Cville_Gardener
Middle TN
United States
(Zone 7a)

October 2, 2011
1:19 PM

Post #8833057

OK, I'll take your word for it. :-D)))
FruitOfTheVine
Blue Ridge Mtns, VA
(Zone 7a)

October 2, 2011
3:47 PM

Post #8833216

Hey, Carolyn. Yeah, we have another April B-Day gal...lol

rvnsbrk
Leesburg, VA
(Zone 7a)

October 2, 2011
4:24 PM

Post #8833253

I am loving this gaining members instead of losing them. Makes me not feel like such a failure.

Busy few days. Revamped my office and got a real desk. Took out the antique, but well worn diniing room table that I was using and decluttered. Now I have a functional space for me and the fur kitties. Great view out the window.

I'll start a new thread in the morning. Heading to shower before I all flat on my face.

Love you all,
Neener

AmandaEsq

AmandaEsq
Greensboro, NC
(Zone 7b)

October 2, 2011
5:02 PM

Post #8833293

Sounds like you're content Neener. I like hearing that and hope you have a restful evening.

Loveyou. :)

ridesredmule

ridesredmule
Barnesville (Charle, GA
(Zone 8b)

October 2, 2011
5:14 PM

Post #8833308

You are not a loser Neener, the economy is. Here is a hug for you. () (Neener)
Don't know what day Charley was born but I bet he was a beautiful baby, cause he sure is a beautiful Punk!! He is still young, he's about 10 years old. That's young for a mule they can live to be around 45.
Carolyn22
Athens, PA
(Zone 5b)

October 2, 2011
5:59 PM

Post #8833381

Oh Neener - never, never think of yourself as a loser - you are definitely a winner!

GardenQuail
Mountain View, CA
(Zone 9b)

October 2, 2011
9:44 PM

Post #8833652

Hi, all.
Char, just got back from being gone this weekend. Thought of you yesterday and realized I hadn't sent birthday greetings before I left, so...
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!
I do hope you had a wonderful day :)
Wow, you got that package quickly! We mailed it out late Wednesday afternoon, and the post office told us it would probably get there on Monday. Way cool that it got to you in time for your birthday! :)
Paula, so sorry to hear of your fall. I do hope your toe heals quickly.
Amanda, glad to hear that you decided to finally join us :)
And to Carole and Carolyn, Welcome!
Michelle

Cville_Gardener

Cville_Gardener
Middle TN
United States
(Zone 7a)

October 3, 2011
12:30 AM

Post #8833738

Thanks, Michelle. I see you are out there in my old stomping grounds ... CA. I surely do miss it sometimes. :-)
rvnsbrk
Leesburg, VA
(Zone 7a)

October 3, 2011
4:29 AM

Post #8833860

New Thread Ladies!!!

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1223522/
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1223522/

You cannot post until you register, login and subscribe.

Other Group Trades, Swaps and Round Robins Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
ZZ's - Star-Studded - 'Tomato Seed Round-Robin'. ZZTOPSOIL 335 Aug 8, 2007 11:54 PM
CLOSED: Any newbies wanna start a round robin? kaykay1010 134 Dec 14, 2010 6:31 PM
Spring Fever RR Crimson 146 Apr 13, 2007 12:08 PM
Houseplant Swap snboyken 146 Apr 30, 2007 12:59 PM
Yesterday's News Robin's Resurrection sign-up here Gourd 284 Jul 11, 2007 4:23 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America