Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Orchid Cactus: How Long Does It Take from buds forming to Flowers?

Communities > Forums > Orchid Cactus
bookmark
Forum: Orchid CactusReplies: 84, Views: 624
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent

Lily_love

Lily_love
Central, AL
(Zone 7b)

September 19, 2011
5:30 PM

Post #8815489

The question arose, of the duration it takes form budding to full blooms. I recently noticed my QOTN sent out new buds. So I'll post this here to share my experience. Here are a few buds that was seen roughly 4-5 days ago. I'll post more pics. as the buds turn bigger, and bigger until they become full bloom.

Thumbnail by Lily_love
Click the image for an enlarged view.

ibartoo
Pawleys Island, SC

September 25, 2011
8:04 AM

Post #8823219

Lily, My buds seem to move to fully formed blooms in about a week. It seems to me that they move from 1 stage to the next much too quickly. Especially the duration of the bloom.

Lily_love

Lily_love
Central, AL
(Zone 7b)

September 25, 2011
4:52 PM

Post #8823729

Hi Linda,

Have you any picture to share?
ibartoo
Pawleys Island, SC

September 26, 2011
5:20 AM

Post #8824366

Kim, I don't have a sequence of pics, but I had 2 that have bloomed so far this year. I will attach pics for you. This one lost it's tag, but I think it may be milenium.

Thumbnail by ibartoo

ibartoo
Pawleys Island, SC

September 26, 2011
5:22 AM

Post #8824371

I have to search for the other pics. They may not be downloaded yet.

Lily_love

Lily_love
Central, AL
(Zone 7b)

September 26, 2011
7:40 AM

Post #8824617

Wow, that's a stunning beauty! Here is a thread that showed the QOTN that I have in mind. http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1206940/ I'll return later with photos of the current progression on these buds formation, to share.

Lily_love

Lily_love
Central, AL
(Zone 7b)

September 30, 2011
5:36 PM

Post #8830963

After a rain or two, the bud seems to triple its size;

Thumbnail by Lily_love

JeanK
Deland, FL & Hot Spr, AR

October 1, 2011
7:13 AM

Post #8831491

I have found that some of the buds seem to mature quicker than others. Then after they do their "turning upward" that takes several days. If I can manage to stay around for a full cycle next year, I hope to track their progress. I am OCD about these things and in the summer, I check them almost every day to see if they have buds! This was early last month and we had three nights of blooms I missed the previous blooms in July.

Thumbnail by JeanK

Lily_love

Lily_love
Central, AL
(Zone 7b)

October 1, 2011
2:48 PM

Post #8831943

Hello JeanK, I agreed, I've observed the same thing, once they do the upward turn, then it's not too long before the bud fully open. I've one other pot of QOTN in the back yard. That one has about a dozen buds as the one I posted above. I'll keep everyone posted.
JeanK
Deland, FL & Hot Spr, AR

October 2, 2011
5:35 AM

Post #8832495

Looking forward to pictures of your QOTN blooms. I have noticed that the last couple of days after they turn up, you can almost see those buds swelling. As DH tells me, "It's a miracle!"

Lily_love

Lily_love
Central, AL
(Zone 7b)

October 2, 2011
6:11 AM

Post #8832538

It's almost mystical the way they behave. When I witnessed my first wave of blooms. I couldn't help but shared with neighbors who I though may appreciate them. I will post more pics. later. :)

Lily_love

Lily_love
Central, AL
(Zone 7b)

October 5, 2011
7:40 AM

Post #8836903

This is the lone bud of one that I had in the front of the garden today.

Thumbnail by Lily_love

Lily_love

Lily_love
Central, AL
(Zone 7b)

October 5, 2011
7:47 AM

Post #8836908

The bigger pot in the backyard. This one is a mature one, and it has been consistently yielded flowers every year. Other young ones -- not so much.

Thumbnail by Lily_love

Lily_love

Lily_love
Central, AL
(Zone 7b)

October 5, 2011
7:50 AM

Post #8836909

Last pix... for now.

Thumbnail by Lily_love

JeanK
Deland, FL & Hot Spr, AR

October 6, 2011
5:04 AM

Post #8838006

Beautiful! It won't be long now! I think mine have finished blooming this year. They had two prolific flushes, one I missed and the other I enjoyed for three nights. Looking forward to more pics.

Lily_love

Lily_love
Central, AL
(Zone 7b)

October 7, 2011
1:32 PM

Post #8839804

Here goes! The bud(s) begun to curl up. A bit early maybe? Jeank? These buds all are turning up, but the 'bulb' aren't as big as I remembered them?

Thumbnail by Lily_love

JeanK
Deland, FL & Hot Spr, AR

October 8, 2011
4:52 AM

Post #8840492

I experienced the same thing this summer. The buds seemed "skinnier" than I remembered but it seemed that the day they were to open that night, you could almost see them swelling and the ends showing white. Amazing!

Lily_love

Lily_love
Central, AL
(Zone 7b)

October 8, 2011
5:50 AM

Post #8840524

Ah hahI can see those buds haven't opened yet. I went to bed and forgotten to check on them last night. Thanks Jean for your reply.
JeanK
Deland, FL & Hot Spr, AR

October 8, 2011
8:25 AM

Post #8840702

Here are pics of buds taken the same day...9:00 a.m

Thumbnail by JeanK

JeanK
Deland, FL & Hot Spr, AR

October 8, 2011
8:31 AM

Post #8840709

And here they are at 4:32 p.m. As you can see, the buds are very plump and are showing white. I wish we had time lapse photography to show how these things "plump up" during the course of one day! Absolutely amazing!

Thumbnail by JeanK

ibartoo
Pawleys Island, SC

October 8, 2011
8:40 AM

Post #8840723

time lapse photography would be awesome on 1 of these jeank. What a great idea. I just came in from checking on mine and now 4 of them have buds. 2 should bloom within the next 3 or 4 days and the others are just starting.
Lily I was way off on my bloom time. Must have been something else.

Linda
JeanK
Deland, FL & Hot Spr, AR

October 8, 2011
8:45 AM

Post #8840731

9:41 p.m. -- almost open

Thumbnail by JeanK

JeanK
Deland, FL & Hot Spr, AR

October 8, 2011
8:51 AM

Post #8840742

Linda, I start watching these when they are only about the size of a pinhead! Sometimes they blast and sometimes they become a leaf, however, I am so OCD about these things that during the summer when I am home, they get the once-over just about every day!
ibartoo
Pawleys Island, SC

October 8, 2011
1:27 PM

Post #8840957

I am too, Jeank. I had a really nice collection a couple of years ago and then had some medical issues so the ones I have left are true survivors and will be pampered this winter in my greenhouse. I really need to trim some and replant others. I'll add that to Monday's list.
Sea Ya

Lily_love

Lily_love
Central, AL
(Zone 7b)

October 8, 2011
5:34 PM

Post #8841194

Lisa, JeanK there is a co. that makes camera for time lapse setting I think. Technology now- a-day is something else! Here is my bud today. Apparently it has a little way to go before it's fully open. :)

Thumbnail by Lily_love

JeanK
Deland, FL & Hot Spr, AR

October 9, 2011
7:44 AM

Post #8841870

Keep watching and waiting...!

Lily_love

Lily_love
Central, AL
(Zone 7b)

October 9, 2011
8:07 AM

Post #8841888

Anticipation is driving me bonker! LOL

Thumbnail by Lily_love

JeanK
Deland, FL & Hot Spr, AR

October 9, 2011
9:03 AM

Post #8841969

The lower one could possibly pop tonight. Keep checking during the day today. It's almost like awaiting the birth of a child...!
ibartoo
Pawleys Island, SC

October 9, 2011
9:50 AM

Post #8842023

I agree. I am watching 6 buds now. I have never had that many bloom at 1 time.
Cem9165
Duluth, GA
(Zone 7b)

October 9, 2011
4:46 PM

Post #8842441

My epie Something Wonderful seems to have a bud forming. Lily, I'm keeping a close eye on your thread to see how long from buds to blooms. It's been 1 1/2 years since I started my epie cuttings, and I need some gratification LOL.

Lily_love

Lily_love
Central, AL
(Zone 7b)

October 9, 2011
6:22 PM

Post #8842585

Well, thanks all for following the thread. As stated above, the buds must have first appeared on Sept. 15th or so. It may just play out until a complete 4 weeks? It is not going to be tonight. I checked, and they're still very tight looking. No sign of the inner petals showing through yet. I'll show their progress again in the morning. Hope those are bud forming for your Annette. They're so exciting, like Jean said, it's like waiting for a baby to arrive. lol

Lily_love

Lily_love
Central, AL
(Zone 7b)

October 10, 2011
8:35 AM

Post #8843371

Good morning sunshine!

Thumbnail by Lily_love

Lily_love

Lily_love
Central, AL
(Zone 7b)

October 11, 2011
1:10 PM

Post #8845204

Would tonight be THE night? The buds began to show that characteristic plum with inner petals showing through.

Thumbnail by Lily_love

JeanK
Deland, FL & Hot Spr, AR

October 11, 2011
4:54 PM

Post #8845456

Looks like you will have a bloom tonight!

Lily_love

Lily_love
Central, AL
(Zone 7b)

October 11, 2011
7:08 PM

Post #8845654

Whoohooo, how about 8 or 9 of the blooms? Here goes. They're just now opening up. Not fully open. Looks like I'm going to have to stay up a little late tonight. :))

Lily_love

Lily_love
Central, AL
(Zone 7b)

October 11, 2011
7:11 PM

Post #8845662

Thumbnail by Lily_love

Lily_love

Lily_love
Central, AL
(Zone 7b)

October 11, 2011
7:13 PM

Post #8845663

Thumbnail by Lily_love

Lily_love

Lily_love
Central, AL
(Zone 7b)

October 11, 2011
7:15 PM

Post #8845666

Thumbnail by Lily_love

Lily_love

Lily_love
Central, AL
(Zone 7b)

October 11, 2011
7:18 PM

Post #8845671

Thumbnail by Lily_love

Cem9165
Duluth, GA
(Zone 7b)

October 11, 2011
7:34 PM

Post #8845695

Just GORGEOUS!!!! Congrats on your blooms.

Lily_love

Lily_love
Central, AL
(Zone 7b)

October 11, 2011
7:37 PM

Post #8845701

Oh thanks Annette, that was half an hour or so ago. I'm loading new photos ...

Lily_love

Lily_love
Central, AL
(Zone 7b)

October 11, 2011
7:43 PM

Post #8845707

This is fully open finally. It's worth the wait. The fragrant is terrific. I wished I could bottle its lovely scent.

Thumbnail by Lily_love

Lily_love

Lily_love
Central, AL
(Zone 7b)

October 11, 2011
7:46 PM

Post #8845713

A close up;

Thumbnail by Lily_love

ibartoo
Pawleys Island, SC

October 12, 2011
7:30 AM

Post #8846087

So pretty. Mine tried to open even in the rain. It didn't make it though. Still waiting on some others to open. I have 1 that I thought for sure was an oxypetalum, but it now has a "red" bud. I can't wait to see what it is.

Have a great day everyone.

Lily_love

Lily_love
Central, AL
(Zone 7b)

October 12, 2011
7:56 AM

Post #8846121

Lisa, if yours were a 'strictum' or a whatchumacallit 'hookerii' they do bloom in the early morning hours (instead of night blooms). So keep watching for them.
JeanK
Deland, FL & Hot Spr, AR

October 12, 2011
8:38 AM

Post #8846173

Beautiful!!!!! You can't describe the fragrance, but once you've smelled them, you're intoxicated! When we had three nights of blooms this summer, the fragrance lingered in the sunroom (that is if I didn't open the door too much!) for about a day and it was wonderful. Do you have any more buds?

Lily_love

Lily_love
Central, AL
(Zone 7b)

October 12, 2011
9:20 AM

Post #8846253

There are two more buds left remained to be seen...maybe tonight Jean. Abosolutely, the fragrant is one that you'll be longing for a long long time.

It's over cast. This photo was taken this early morning.

Thumbnail by Lily_love

JeanK
Deland, FL & Hot Spr, AR

October 13, 2011
5:20 AM

Post #8847158

One more chance to view a miracle! BTW, a couple of years ago, I cut two flowers off when they were fully open and put them into a plastic container with a tight top and set them in the refrigerator. I happened to be having neighbors in for lunch the next day, so brought them out and used them on the two tables. They don't last too long in water, but they lasted through lunch!

Lily_love

Lily_love
Central, AL
(Zone 7b)

October 13, 2011
7:23 AM

Post #8847298

That's a great tip. Thanks Jeank. I was busy last evening and missed out on the last two blooms. Well, to conclude the thread. How long does it take from buds to flowers? One MONTH, roughly. I hope everyone has enjoyed the journey with me. It's time for Fall clean up, and maybe I'll try to take some cuttings of these beautiful sprawling plant and make it more tidy for next year show.
Happy Gardening,
Kim
JeanK
Deland, FL & Hot Spr, AR

October 14, 2011
4:31 AM

Post #8848424

Thanks for the show Kim. I hope next year is bigger and better forall epi lovers!
Jean

Thumbnail by JeanK

Lily_love

Lily_love
Central, AL
(Zone 7b)

October 14, 2011
4:58 AM

Post #8848456

Thank you Jean, I hope everyone has enjoyed. I has a friend that came by and said, my cereus just 'sits' there for couple of years... I asked her how she cares for her. Her reply was she kept it indoor all year round. I took her around my garden. Show her how I kept mine under canope shade. And that's where these epi. flourishes. Oh yes, and keep it on the dried side. Avoid standing water.
Kim

This message was edited Oct 15, 2011 4:49 PM
JeanK
Deland, FL & Hot Spr, AR

October 14, 2011
6:02 AM

Post #8848511

Since mine are so big, I keep them in the sunroom, but it is all glass. Some of the leaves even get sunburned! My cousin has one that hasn't bloomed either. I told her to quit repotting it as I do know they like to be rootbound. I also have some Christmas cactus, and they are beginning to bud now. When we lived in Illinois, they bloomed at Christmas, however, since moving they have always bloomed earlier. Apparently they set buds according to the natural light that they get.

Jean

Lily_love

Lily_love
Central, AL
(Zone 7b)

October 15, 2011
3:50 PM

Post #8850171

Good tips on caring for these plants. Thanks Jean. See you next year. :))
ibartoo
Pawleys Island, SC

October 16, 2011
8:46 AM

Post #8850911

I must say I have really enjoyed this thread. I am now waiting on 3 buds. I had a red one ( noid) but the rain knocked it off and a white (oxypetalum) that tried to open during a heavy rain. Now there are 3 left and i cannot wait for them to open. I am re- potting mine so that i can trim them up and get them ready for winter. I don't have that much space in the greenhouse this year. Besides a couple of them are close to 5 feet in diameter. If anyone wants oxypetalum cuttings, let me know.
Linda
JeanK
Deland, FL & Hot Spr, AR

October 16, 2011
8:56 AM

Post #8850922

Linda, can't wait to see your pics. Enjoyed our "conversation" this year and will look forward to next year!

Lily_love

Lily_love
Central, AL
(Zone 7b)

October 16, 2011
9:13 AM

Post #8850941

Hah, hubby and I are working our fingers to the bones trying to get ready for winter here too. Happy gardening Linda, Jean. 'Til next season of blooms. Take good care. Thank you all for your participation on this thread.
Kim
JeanK
Deland, FL & Hot Spr, AR

October 16, 2011
10:56 AM

Post #8851089

Just brought in our agapanthus and sangria crinums today, which finishes us up for the winter. Have been potting up some epis that needed repotting for a long time. Now the sunroom looks like a jungle.

After we get to FL we will have to bring in our epi along with a bunch of nuns orchids which we repotted last spring. Last winter we had very few nuns orchid blooms due to the fact that we had two cold spells before we got there and I thought I had lost them -- leaves were black, however, bulbs were still firm.

Jean

Lily_love

Lily_love
Central, AL
(Zone 7b)

October 16, 2011
11:12 AM

Post #8851114

Jean, I too have some Nun Orchids, apparently we do like/enjoy many similar exotic plants. Those Nun Orchids are quite tough. I'm thinking of trying to to plant them outdoor in my zone, and test their winter resistance here.
JeanK
Deland, FL & Hot Spr, AR

October 16, 2011
4:16 PM

Post #8851503

Don't know how cold your winters get, but know that a frost in Central FL turned the leaves of mine black. You would probably have to cover them in the event of frost, but as you know -- we like to experiment. The picture was taken several years ago.

Thumbnail by JeanK

Lily_love

Lily_love
Central, AL
(Zone 7b)

October 16, 2011
4:28 PM

Post #8851519

They're Gorgeous! I'm still working on getting them to rebloom properly for me. More often than not, I'll get more of them from local favorite nursery. lol
JeanK
Deland, FL & Hot Spr, AR

October 16, 2011
4:40 PM

Post #8851546

I killed two of them in AR before buying one in FL with two spikes on it, then taking it outside in the shade for the summer. This is the one that I divided this spring and got enough bulbs for 12 pots, and after repotting 10 of them, gave the other two to the neighbor as I was exhausted from repotting! You can also cut off the spent spikes and wrap them up in damp spaghnum moss and if you're lucky, you will get new plants.

ibartoo
Pawleys Island, SC

October 20, 2011
5:57 AM

Post #8856823

Well, I turned 1 of my cacti because the rains were torrential and what do ya know? The bud fell off anyway. I have 1 bud left. maybe tonight it will open. I will post pics if it does.
I trimmed some dragon fruit hylocereus undatus, ( vietnamese red and purple star,) if you want cuttings, send me a dmail and I will be happy to share.
ibartoo
Pawleys Island, SC

October 23, 2011
4:30 PM

Post #8860681

It finally bloomed! after having 5 buds at once and 4 falling prey to the rain, the last one bloomed this morning. I crashed late last night and was just lucky to see it in all it's glory this morning. I will post pics as soon as I get them downloaded. This 1 wasn't fragrant for some reason. It looks like an oxypetalum, but I wonder if maybe it really isn't something else.

Lily_love

Lily_love
Central, AL
(Zone 7b)

August 1, 2012
6:32 PM

Post #9226491

Hello friends. It's that time of year where our QOTN's blooms are about to ...Currently I've but a handful of buds. Will return tomorrow with update photos.

Thumbnail by Lily_love

Lily_love

Lily_love
Central, AL
(Zone 7b)

August 2, 2012
5:44 AM

Post #9226846

The buds are taking on the "pipe" curves signalling they will open soon.

Thumbnail by Lily_love   Thumbnail by Lily_love   Thumbnail by Lily_love
Click an image for an enlarged view.

Lily_love

Lily_love
Central, AL
(Zone 7b)

August 2, 2012
6:59 PM

Post #9227652

The anticipation builds and builds...no sign that it would be open up this evening...not just yet.

Lily_love

Lily_love
Central, AL
(Zone 7b)

August 3, 2012
5:17 PM

Post #9228680

Tonight is going to be it! Will be back as the flowers open gradually this evening.

Thumbnail by Lily_love   Thumbnail by Lily_love

Lily_love

Lily_love
Central, AL
(Zone 7b)

August 3, 2012
5:40 PM

Post #9228714

As the sun is getting ready to set. The flowers are about to open ...

Thumbnail by Lily_love   Thumbnail by Lily_love   Thumbnail by Lily_love   Thumbnail by Lily_love

Lily_love

Lily_love
Central, AL
(Zone 7b)

August 3, 2012
7:08 PM

Post #9228806

Long after the lovely sunset. The flowers were making their grand entrance;

Thumbnail by Lily_love   Thumbnail by Lily_love   Thumbnail by Lily_love   Thumbnail by Lily_love   Thumbnail by Lily_love

Lily_love

Lily_love
Central, AL
(Zone 7b)

August 3, 2012
7:16 PM

Post #9228819

I brought one indoor to take a closer look;

Lily_love

Lily_love
Central, AL
(Zone 7b)

August 3, 2012
7:31 PM

Post #9228837

An hour later; by this time the lovely fragrant is being emitted. If only there were some night pollinators present, I'd have fruits in the near future. Hope you've enjoyed the photos.

orchidman1
Deep Run, NC
(Zone 7b)

August 5, 2012
7:07 AM

Post #9230111

After missing five earlier blooms earlier this summer, I have two Queens and two Strictums getting ready to open. I hope I'm more vigilant and catch these when they open. All my plants are showing nice new growth and looking very healthy. It's time to take inventory of what I have.

Thumbnail by orchidman1   Thumbnail by orchidman1   Thumbnail by orchidman1   Thumbnail by orchidman1

OCCAROL
Santa Ana, CA
(Zone 10b)

August 5, 2012
9:38 AM

Post #9230267

Wow! I really like that last one!

Lily_love

Lily_love
Central, AL
(Zone 7b)

August 6, 2012
4:43 AM

Post #9231166

orchidman1, those are breath taking beauties! Yes, they are easy to be missed. Thank you for sharing the pictures. OCCAROL, aren't they gorgeous? Love 'em all.
orchidman1
Deep Run, NC
(Zone 7b)

August 6, 2012
9:14 PM

Post #9232537

Tonight I got to see 5 Oxypetallum blooms and the smell was unbelievable. I missed 7 last night. My strictum will be in bloom in a few days and it s full of buds I put three plants up in the grapevine and they have boomed several times this summer.

Thumbnail by orchidman1   Thumbnail by orchidman1   Thumbnail by orchidman1   Thumbnail by orchidman1

Lily_love

Lily_love
Central, AL
(Zone 7b)

August 7, 2012
5:59 AM

Post #9232750

Such a fine, fine collection you've got!!! Please keep those photo coming.
torriesmom
New York, NY
(Zone 6b)

August 16, 2012
12:55 PM

Post #9243692

Lovely, lovely, and lovely!!!.
I wish I could grow them. I have an apartment without sunlight so I can only watch your beautiful buds and flowers. Thank you.

Lily_love

Lily_love
Central, AL
(Zone 7b)

August 16, 2012
2:18 PM

Post #9243830

torriesmom, these plants grow well with indrect sunlight. I'm glad you've enjoyed the photos. A couple of days ago, I discovered another halfe a dozen newly formed buds. Here is one. In roughly 4 weeks to full flower.

Thumbnail by Lily_love

torriesmom
New York, NY
(Zone 6b)

August 18, 2012
7:47 PM

Post #9246114

Wonderful news.
picabo
Nashville, TN
(Zone 6b)

September 24, 2012
4:00 PM

Post #9285282

Hi Lily, Love the pictures. I am not getting many blooms this year, I can't think of anything I have done different. Four of my big NBC plants that usually have dozens of blooms each haven't set a bud. We are starting to get cold here at night and I have maybe 8 buds a couple of weeks from bloom, they may end up blooming in the GH.

This is from last year.

Thumbnail by picabo

Lily_love

Lily_love
Central, AL
(Zone 7b)

September 24, 2012
5:16 PM

Post #9285349

Hi Betty, those are lovely! I've one mature pot that bloomed twice so far this year. Just found out one single bud is forming yesterday afternoon working out in the garden. That make the same plant blooms x3 this season! I think the recent cool snap triggered the flowering process. I'm glad to see you posting.
picabo
Nashville, TN
(Zone 6b)

September 24, 2012
6:08 PM

Post #9285386

The Starfish plant you gave me is about to bloom. Lots of buds on it, the flowers are so pretty...just not to close up. LOL
Roy said to tell you he said Hello.

Lily_love

Lily_love
Central, AL
(Zone 7b)

September 24, 2012
6:55 PM

Post #9285430

Please tell Roy I said hi. LOL about the Starfish's being kept at a distance. lol,lol. The Ceurus you gave me should be blooming any day now too.
picabo
Nashville, TN
(Zone 6b)

September 24, 2012
7:05 PM

Post #9285445

I'll post pictures of the Starfish. Hope all is well with you.

Lily_love

Lily_love
Central, AL
(Zone 7b)

September 25, 2012
7:47 AM

Post #9285883

Thanks Betty for thinking about us. Our family ride out the storm... somehow, and I'm forever so thankful. Hope you and yours are doing well. Jim and I talk about you and family often. We always cherish the fond memory of visiting your lovely home and garden.

Ah, here is it. The NBC bud, and the starfish's buds. The Starfish blooms off and on all summer onto present. Oh yes, we do keep these blooms down wind and away. ^_^

Thumbnail by Lily_love   Thumbnail by Lily_love         

You cannot post until you register, login and subscribe.

Other Orchid Cactus Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
what is a epis? binky1972 16 Aug 19, 2008 10:55 PM
Epiphyllum seed help Kachinagirl 4 Oct 1, 2008 6:42 PM
Epiphyllum blooming MaryE 87 Aug 1, 2007 8:22 AM
The Epis Are Coming, The Epis Are Coming!! 2005 Happenstance 182 Feb 7, 2008 2:40 AM
The Epis Are Here, The Epis Are Here!! 2005 Happenstance 155 Feb 7, 2008 2:42 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America