Little change of pace

Medina, OH

Just wondering, friends, to which horse magazines do you subscribe? Any comments on them? Right now, Equus is my only subscription.

Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

I get Practical Horseman. I haven't tried Equus yet. Liked Horse Illustrated, but forgot to renew that one. Horse and rider had too much just western stuff for me(I ride english)

Omega, GA

I really enjoy the stories and articles in Horse and Rider, most are not geared toward any one specific riding style just life and the horse. I am thinking about trying Practical Horseman. I really like english but I ride western.

KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

I ride Western when I do get to ride so it's Western Horseman for me. I love that magazine!! Especially love reading Baxter Black at the end. It has a little bit of everything in it for the western rider. I would read others but we try to keep our magazines limited.

Richmond, TX

I'm a magazine junkie. Including those I subscribe to and those I borrow, I read: Equus, Practical Horseman, Dressage, The Horse, The Chronicle of the Horse and Horseman's Journal. Equus and The Horse I like most for horse health concerns, Dressage and Practical Horseman are good for "how to" articles, and The Chronicle of the Horse for current news. The Horse Journal is a sort of Consumer Reports for horse stuff.

Biggs, KY(Zone 6a)

Subs ran out and I didn't renew. Had Equus and Horse and Rider. I like Western Horseman and Trail Rider.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images