Calling all "judges" for the annual DG County Fair! Vote for your favorites here!

Soaking sink

Lisle, IL(Zone 5a)

Built a soaking sink for soaking potted plants that I don't want to drag into the house. It's a used laundry sink from the reuse-it center set into a 2"x3" base covered with weathers fence boards; used a gray stain on the new wood to make it blend in better. It has a door on the front to hide the pool chlorine bucket (that I got from my neighbor) that the sink drains into. The sink is 13"x16"x12" and the base is 36" tall.

Thumbnail by frogymon
Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

Great idea!!!

Southern California, CA

That will cut down on the mess soaking makes. I like to soak my potted plants, too, and I only have the kitchen sink to do this and I often have a major cleanup. Good idea.

Lisle, IL(Zone 5a)

This is much deeper than my kitchen sink, so it'll accommodate larger pots better and it leaves the kitchen sink free for other duties.

Oakwood (Butler,TX), TX(Zone 8b)

I love this idea I may have to barrow it I already have everything sitting around ...

Henderson, NC(Zone 7b)

Love the way you have put that great idea together. I have the laundry tub in my garage and find many uses for it including bathing my 2 Sons (4 footed)

western sydney nsw, Australia

Great job I put the same to gether a bout a month ago used fencing reed around to hide bucket .-----------elaine.

Thumbnail by sammut
Dover AFB, DE(Zone 7a)

That fencing looks great there!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.