Photo by Melody
Guess what time it is? It's time for the DG County Fair! Now in it's sixth year, enter your blue-ribbon photos or mouth-watering recipes for a chance to win a gift subscription! Click here here to get all the details, dates and entry rules.

Article: Neem, An Indoor Gardeners Best Friend: Fungus gnats

Communities > Forums > Article: Neem, An Indoor Gardeners Best Friend
bookmark
Forum: Article: Neem, An Indoor Gardeners Best FriendReplies: 0, Views: 20
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
Rosiespring
Custer, SD

September 28, 2011
12:28 PM

Post #8828054

Can it kill fungus gnats? I used the drenching stuff, but when following the directions, it nearly drowned my plants. Next, I set all my plants outdoors for the summer and only took cuttings to root in water. I left the parent plants outdoors to freeze and planted the rooted cuttings in new, good quality potting mix. Alas, the gnats never left home, though they seemed to diminish in number for awhile. I've had houseplants all my adult life, and only in the past five years have these pests taken up residence.

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Neem, An Indoor Gardeners Best Friend Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Interesting... darius 0 Apr 12, 2008 7:05 PM
Very odd CaptMicha 4 Apr 13, 2008 2:45 AM
The Neem Tree. Padmini 3 May 21, 2012 4:58 PM
RIGHT ON SISTER! docgipe 0 Apr 14, 2008 9:22 PM
Neem Daniel311 0 Apr 15, 2008 1:48 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America