-
AuthorContent
3pmp
Slocan, BC
(Zone 3a)

October 3, 2011
2:26 PM

Post #8834602

Hi Toni, The Thanksgiving we celebrate in Canada is not quite as spectacular and memorable as yours are in the US. In our family the holiday was secondary to Christmas and Easter that received more recognition and togetherness that made the season special. I have 3 pumpkin this year which I am going to take to the church that I attend and put them in our display for Thanksgiving next weekend. My beets are looking good this year with several still in the garden looking very healthy. I took some out yesterday for my beet cupcake recipe that I make now when I need something for dessert. I will include a picture with this letter for everyone to view what I am thankful for this year from my garden.

Thumbnail by 3pmp
Click the image for an enlarged view.

tonileland
Uncasville, CT
(Zone 6a)

October 3, 2011
2:29 PM

Post #8834605

Hi 3pmp! Thanks for the lovely note. Nice beets! Beet cupcakes??? Care to share? They sound fabulous!
3pmp
Slocan, BC
(Zone 3a)

October 3, 2011
3:01 PM

Post #8834648

Hi Toni, I will see if I can provide you with a link to the recipe on your thread here today.

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: A Beautiful Tribute to the Harvest Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Color! joeyramone 1 Oct 3, 2011 8:51 AM
Beet cupcake recipe 3pmp 0 Oct 3, 2011 4:01 PM
Icing on the cupcakes 3pmp 0 Oct 3, 2011 5:26 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America