Word Association #532

Citrus Heights, CA(Zone 9b)

We came from here:

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1216381/

Last post:

out

we got some rain yesterday and today...a few good downpours. It was coming down so hard on my way home from work I could barely see. got some snow up in the mountains too. I'm going to start new word association threads right now.

back

sorry i've been away the last few days. been really tired and turning in early the last few nights.

barmera, Australia

Australia

Hope you feeling more rested now Kathy. Colleen

Melbourne, KY(Zone 6a)

down

I miss the snowy mountains out there--used to drive to Tahoe and play in it!

Lincoln Park, MI(Zone 5a)

town

snow looks nice when your in a nice cozy house!!!

Melbourne, KY(Zone 6a)

rural

Yep, and if you don't have to get out and drive in it.

farm

i like that i can go visit the snow. But no way would I want to live where it snows! I don't like the cold, almost as much as I don't like the heat.

house

barmera, Australia

ranch

Hi everyone, my sister is visiting and has raided my plants, but there's plenty for everyone. Hope you're all well. Colleen

Melbourne, KY(Zone 6a)

dressing

How nice of you to share your plants with your sister! I've done that, but ended up having to take them back as rescues, lol. They're just too busy to deal with them.

room

Colleen don't let her take my favorite plants...hide the fudge too!!^_^

board

Colleen, that's nice that your sister shares your interest in flowers/plants, mine don't :( Oh, and you better hide the fudge......from Demstratt!!! She won't leave any for anyone else!!! Right Ky?! LOL! ^_^

barmera, Australia

ironing

Good afternoon all. There's plenty to share and the fudge is safe. I hid it in the linen cupboard. All of my siblings are interested in some sort of plants. Two older brothers Cacti and Natives, Younger brother Orchids and Bromeliads and us three girls anything that is pretty. I'm the only one that has gone mad. lol I've just planted Bromeliad seeds, OMG can you imagine the seedlings that I will have if they germinate. Certainly keeps me out of trouble. Colleen

Melbourne, KY(Zone 6a)

starch

Growing bromeliads from seed sounds like fun--I hope they all grow for you!

stiff

One of these days, I'm going to try bromeliads. Do you grow them indoors or outdoors?

neck

barmera, Australia

red

Good morning all. Kathy I am growing mine in plastic containers with tight fitting lids in the coir-peat block that you soak in water and it re-hydrates, put in plastic container to about one third and put the lid on and put in microwave for 3 minutes on high, let cool and then plant your seeds, give a little spray with water, put lid on securely and put out of direct sunlight but in a bright place and leave. This is what I was told to do so we'll see if I get any up. Colleen

roses

hope the sprout for you...

barmera, Australia

love

So do I Dems. At least some of them anyway. I will be needing a new seedling house though. lol Colleen

Prosperity, SC(Zone 7b)

Cuddle

hugs

Colleen you already have your shade house full???ooohhh my!!!^_^

barmera, Australia

lots

Yes Dems I have a huge SH right down the Eastern side of my house. Not too much room in there and certainly not for seedlings. All my big Broms are in there and they have lots of pups that will have to be removed and potted as well. I will sell orswap most of my pups when they're ready though. Colleen

big

nice if you sell them and have more plant money...look out nurseries here comes Colleen^_^

Melbourne, KY(Zone 6a)

tall

It was hot today--I brought in all my houseplants last week, now I wish I hadn't, as it's been warm all week. But next week it's supposed to be cool again.
Did I tell you all that I got a part time job in a boarding kennel? I started last week. I love animals, so I'm happy. I'm a professional pooper-scooper, and doggie and kitty cuddler!

short

Doggy and kitty cuddler...that's wonderful, Ky! ^_^

I finished another crocheted hat today...pic in your d-mails!

Melbourne, KY(Zone 6a)

sweet

You are very talented, Kathy, it came out great!

chocolates

perfect job for you ky.know how much you love animals^_^....good job Kathy!

Prosperity, SC(Zone 7b)

Gump
Forrest
Mama always said life is like a box of choc-lates

Melbourne, KY(Zone 6a)

movie

I loved that movie! And yep, it's so true.

tickets

ky no work today????

Melbourne, KY(Zone 6a)

admission

Yep, 7:30am to 10:40am. It's weird leaving the house when it's still dark out--not used to that!

price

I know how you feel Ky. I have a hard time waking up at 5:30-6:00 am when it's still dark out. And leaving for work at 7 am and it's still dark out. It seems to have happened almost overnight this year!

cut

you girls be careful...you hear me???

scratch

yes ma!!!

The hat fit Sterling!!! Now Eric and Sunny want me to make them each one....Eric wants his black and white, Sunny wants hers purple.

off

see what you started???gonna be busy...Mac no want???

lottery

he hasn't said anything....and I haven't asked him.

winner

how I wish!!!

loser

me too!!! I always forget to play our super lotto and mega millions. I do get on the pools at work when they have them, usually when the amount goes above $200,000.000.00

scores

one time I thought I won,wrong day:(hardly play anymore unless it's mucho bucks

touchdown!

i don't play that often either. I hate throwing money away.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You cannot post until you , sign up and subscribe. to post.