Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Article: Monarchs and Milkweeds: Love your articles

Communities > Forums > Article: Monarchs and Milkweeds
bookmark
Forum: Article: Monarchs and MilkweedsReplies: 1, Views: 4
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
Gardeningnurse
North Manchester, IN
(Zone 5b)

October 6, 2011
5:46 AM

Post #8838054

Just read this article on Monarchs. I loved it and am printing it to keep then sending the link to my 7yr old grandson who first hatched his own Monarch at the age of 3. I did the same a year later after seeing what the caterpillar I had given him had done. I had named mine Methusla after reading a similar article. I also have looked at all your other articles and plan to return often. Love your writing and interest. By the way, my daughter, mother of the 7 yr old is a librarian as well.

Thumbnail by Gardeningnurse
Click the image for an enlarged view.

gwen21

gwen21
Gurnee, IL
(Zone 5b)

October 6, 2011
6:48 AM

Post #8838133

What an absolutely adorable photo! How wonderful that you and your daughter are fostering his love of nature from such an early age. Best wishes to you all, and thanks for reading!

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Monarchs and Milkweeds Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
BT Corn genes altered for corn earworm ApopkaJohn 1 Sep 30, 2011 7:50 PM
False host plant for Monarchs VeraLenora 1 Oct 9, 2011 1:48 PM
Monarch Migration Sceloporous 1 Oct 10, 2011 6:42 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America