Photo by Melody
Guess what time it is? It's time for the DG County Fair! Now in it's sixth year, enter your blue-ribbon photos or mouth-watering recipes for a chance to win a gift subscription! Click here here to get all the details, dates and entry rules.

Clean and Clutter-free: Simplicity

Communities > Forums > Clean and Clutter-free
bookmark
Forum: Clean and Clutter-freeReplies: 4, Views: 89
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
coleup
annapolis, MD
(Zone 7b)

October 7, 2011
7:29 AM

Post #8839401

http://www.dailygood.org/view.php?sid=98

Thought you all might enjoy this as I did. Puts clean and clutter free in perspective for me.

Good day all. Judy
rubyw
Crozet, VA

October 22, 2011
4:46 AM

Post #8858921

Very interesting read. Thanks for sharing.

Ruby
huckleberry6
Eagle Point, OR
(Zone 8a)

November 22, 2011
8:21 PM

Post #8902142

I am still working on my clutter habit, and simplicity is still my goal. This is a nice, gentle reminder. Thank you, Judy.

frostweed

frostweed
Josephine, Arlington, TX
(Zone 8a)

November 26, 2011
5:58 AM

Post #8906182

Thank you very much. That is a wonderful article, I sent it to all my friends.
rubyw
Crozet, VA

November 26, 2011
8:54 AM

Post #8906381

Just re-read the article and actually read a few more of the connected readings. I also signed up to get daily emails from Good News. It will be nice to receive daily reminders that there is a lot of good out there. Often times our minds spend a good amount of time worrying and fretting over things that we cannot change. That leaves us with a feeling of defeat versus inspiration.

Thanks once again Cole for sharing so many of the great websites that you find during your computer time. I am really getting an education from hanging with you. You have been quiet for a few days. Hope that you are doing okay and are just busy. I will look forward to hearing from you. Hope the shoulder has healed by now and that you are feeling as spry as ever.

Good to see you other folks too.

Ruby

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Clean and Clutter-free Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Anyone enjoy TLC's "Clean Sweep"? gardenwife 22 Jun 24, 2008 12:44 AM
Favorite bathroom cleaner? Terry 79 Nov 9, 2013 2:05 AM
Do you do this? Terry 11 Sep 22, 2009 5:16 AM
Dog Slobber levilyla 24 Nov 4, 2012 3:33 PM
Vacuums Yuska 99 Jan 5, 2011 9:36 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America