Calling all "judges" for the annual DG County Fair! Vote for your favorites here!

Supposed to be a Herrenhauser Garten(not)

Hollywood, FL(Zone 11)

Smells good though!

Thumbnail by gaseedgrower
Duluth, GA(Zone 7b)

Love that triple bloom. The scents of the brugs are so addictive, makes you want to collect more. Annette

Hollywood, FL(Zone 11)

I agree you Annette. I have been telling myself I need to stop but not happening yet.

Hollywood, FL(Zone 11)

Same plant

Hollywood, FL(Zone 11)

It has peachy looks to it as it ages.

Ladoga, IN(Zone 6a)

Wow, it's beautiful!
Dee

Greensburg, IN(Zone 6a)

WOW that is one beautiful plant, would love to have that one.

Lee's Summit, MO(Zone 6a)

Gorgeous! Do you want to trade with me for a cutting?!

Hollywood, FL(Zone 11)

KayJones and Doris, she is only two foot long. If she grow more I will be more than happy to share a cutting with you.

Thank you all for looking.

Monroe, WI(Zone 4b)

Does the bloom get brown as it ages? Like Creamsickle does? Love the bloom, but sure don't like that part about it.

Greensburg, IN(Zone 6a)

grassseedgrower I sure would appreciate that. thank you.

Mulberry, FL

This is the one :)

Thanks - just dmail me and we can work out a trade.

Mulberry, FL

Yup I bet you would Kay lol

Ft Myers, FL(Zone 10a)

Reminds me of Wretched Mess. Furry leaves, white triples and quads. I do wonder who she is?

Monroe, WI(Zone 4b)

My Wretched Mess has yet to have a quad..........triples sometimes. It is not particularly enthusiastic about blooming for me unless it is in the g'house.

Ft Myers, FL(Zone 10a)

Mine did not bloom first year, but this year it bloomed in August. Was all triples and quads.
I did not take pics, but it is loading up again with buds. Will try to get some this time.
I hope you get some too, it really is a lovely brugmansia, and I think worth the wait.

This message was edited Dec 23, 2012 9:20 AM

Monroe, WI(Zone 4b)

I am thinking of tossing mine...............it remains to be seen. If it puts on a good winter show in the g'house, it may get a reprieve.

Mulberry, FL

Would be nice if everybody posted Pic's sure would like to see everybody's flowers

Hollywood, FL(Zone 11)

I wish i could post any, but i don't have anything blooming.

Mulberry, FL

Mine are covered we had frost for 2 nights

Long Beach, CA

Quote from gaseedgrower :
I agree you Annette. I have been telling myself I need to stop but not happening yet.

Yep... I am addicted.

Ft Myers, FL(Zone 10a)

I took pictures of Wretched mess blooms. Went to download photos, and one of the gold teeth on the card is srewed up, darn!
I also had some really nice pics of Fleming Island Rachel-don't know if I can repair this card or will have to get a new one.
Sorry-the photos of Wretched Mess were of such a perfect set of flowers too!

Take your card to Walmart's photo dept. - they can probably help you in some way. Let us know!

Ft Myers, FL(Zone 10a)

TY so much for that Kay-I will definitely give that a try :)

Post a Reply to this Thread

You cannot post until you , sign up and subscribe. to post.