RU at Bonnie's Oct. 22, 11

Clermont, FL(Zone 9a)

Molly speaking about co-op buying. Thanks Molly sure enjoyed having you. Bonnie

Thumbnail by BonnieGardens
Jacksonville, FL(Zone 9a)

Here's Bonnie ...

Thumbnail by bsgardens
High Springs, FL(Zone 8b)

Here are the pics from my camera, finally. I never take as many as I should - the plants, people and food distract me too much!

Thumbnail by Amaryllisgal

Next one:

Everglades, FL(Zone 10a)

Please count me in for the next roundup!
We want to move to Central FL. Preferably with acreage. We have 2 sets of people coming to our farm here in the 'Glades today. We started with a disaster place and now it's a Garden of Eden. We enjoyed the ride but time to move on and do it again.
My hubby's brother is moving to Deland. We are not into the city, just want to stay close to Steve. I love the small quaint town thing. Any suggestions?

Everglades, FL(Zone 10a)

Geeze, I didn't make myself clear- I think faster than I type! We are selling our 38 acres here. We aren't even on the market yet and have 2 "lookers". I love it here but am restless. AND there's no work for me or my hubby. We are way too isolated.

I had to take a break for gardening and lunch, but here are the rest of the photos.

Last one!

Apopka, FL(Zone 10a)

Cyber, If you like tender tropical plants grown outdoors, move south of Orlando.
The town of Frost Proof usually lives up to its name.
Property with a pond would be nice, but not next to a swamp.

Thumbnail by ApopkaJohn
Everglades, FL(Zone 10a)

Thank you, John! I do love my tropical plants! We are trying to sell our property down here in the Everglades (38 acres) but it will be tough. This is gorgeous but for the right person. We are isolated with little comforts. The grocery store is 40 minutes and this is an area where everyone stays to their self. This is pretty much the residue of the old smuggling days and from what I hear, everyone told on each other, now no one talks to anyone. I have one friend here and she's pretty mean.
Today after a do a few chores I will research Frostproof.

I am so excited that my hubby wants to move. This place here is a man dream come true but not for a woman. AND there is no work- I need a job.
Moving to civilization will be wonderful in so many ways.

I have been rooting things to take but got a little sidetracked for a bit. I am trying to pack up my clutter then get back to gardening.

Everglades, FL(Zone 10a)

I am still stuck out here in the Everglades! So far, Avon Park looks good. We love the older homes built in the '30s.

Apopka, FL(Zone 10a)

When we get closer to Easter, go see the Passion Play in Wauchula. That is nearby Avon Park.

http://www.storyofjesus.com/index.cfm?first_time=no

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images