A work of Garden Art

Clarksville, TN(Zone 6b)

A friend and I toured the yard and gardens of the gentleman who made this. I just loved it! ^_^

Thumbnail by Cville_Gardener
Middle, TN(Zone 6b)

OHHHHH! I want one of those. Boo hoo!

Clarksville, TN(Zone 6b)

Me too. ^_^

Middle, TN(Zone 6b)

We are just too darned old to learn to weld but I get more tempted every day to try it. Haven't convinced hubby yet however. My dad used to weld on the farm. Wish I had paid more attention. Who knew?????

Phoenix, AZ

Too cool!

Paxton, FL(Zone 8a)

Perhaps you could drill holes and use nuts and bolts to hold it together instead of welding.

Middle, TN(Zone 6b)

That is a good idea. I have lots of stuff to try to pull together in some unseen area to try to figure if I have the right things to create anything worthwhile. My daughter is an artist and can visualize things really well before actually painting or creating so I will get her help at analyzing. She says her hubby can weld but I don't know if he will want to actually get dragged into my hobbies. I don't want to impose on him.

Fleming Island, FL(Zone 9a)

I've collected terra cotta pots with the hopes of making a garden "person" but have never gotten one made. I also have a collection of bird house gourds. I should be able to find a way to put them together to make something.

Clarksville, TN(Zone 6b)

I agree. It seems they would go together well. I'll have to think on that. If you come up with an idea, be sure to let us know.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images