Soap dispenser

Englewood, FL

I found a brand new kitchen sink soap dispenser at a Rehab store, made it fit on to a top of a mason jar, if I can find an old, blue Mason jar with a zinc lid, I'll transfer the pump to it.

Thumbnail by ifantail
Lorena, TX

don't you like these? I make them out of my old blue Mason jars....save all the pumps out of lotion, etc. and cut to fit. my zinc lids have glass liners.....try to use just the broken ones and remove it. could probably drill thru it with proper bit but haven't tried that. I like them for liquid soap in bathrooms too. I have a real "aversion" to plastic packaging! LOL

Lisle, IL(Zone 5a)

neat idea

Dover AFB, DE(Zone 7a)

Wow! That is a great idea!

Altus, OK(Zone 7a)

I like this!

Southern California, CA

Good idea!

Lorena, TX

Ladies, if more men had wonderful "right-brain" ideas like ifantail......LOL! mostly, my DH just looks at me with THAT look until I draw him a picture!!!! and if I brot home a banana box......

can't wait to see what you do next......

Southern California, CA

Here's a little saying that fits my DH...I read this somewhere...."...the only thing handy about my DH is that he's nearby....". Describes mine perfectly. Ugh. ifantail is one in a million!

Oakwood (Butler,TX), TX(Zone 8b)

very cool
but I must say my DH is very handy ...
even if he does give me that look sometimes ....lol

Lisle, IL(Zone 5a)

It's my DW who needs a picture, not me; I'm the idea man.

Southern California, CA

There are more talented guys around than I thought ever existed on this planet!

Lorena, TX

shoulda seen THAT look when I told him I was building a bed outa fence posts and brown bags cuz I saw ideas on DG!!! now when I mention DG, he cringes a little and then tells me "whatever you want, dear"......LOL

Seymour, IN(Zone 5b)

How is the pump attached to the lid so that it stays put? Thanks, Lou

Lorena, TX

don't know what ifantail does, but I drill a hole the size of the tube that sticks down in and it fits tight enough to stay.....guess if it needs it, a little E6000 glue or similar would work

Seymour, IN(Zone 5b)

Thanks, Lou

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images