Photo by Melody
Guess what time it is? It's time for the DG County Fair! Now in it's sixth year, enter your blue-ribbon photos or mouth-watering recipes for a chance to win a gift subscription! Click here here to get all the details, dates and entry rules.

Perennials: creeping phlox

Communities > Forums > Perennials
bookmark
Forum: PerennialsReplies: 67, Views: 961
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent

woodspirit1

woodspirit1
Lake Toxaway, NC
(Zone 7a)

November 4, 2011
11:19 AM

Post #8876339

I love this ground cover and it blooms here for 6 weeks. But it looks a little patchy this year. Most things I've read said not to fertilize it, but I think it needs something. What do you all think.
This is a picture from last year that is in the photo contest now.

Thumbnail by woodspirit1
Click the image for an enlarged view.

woodspirit1

woodspirit1
Lake Toxaway, NC
(Zone 7a)

November 4, 2011
11:20 AM

Post #8876343

Another view on the other side of the hill

Thumbnail by woodspirit1

springcolor
Lake Stevens, WA

November 4, 2011
5:03 PM

Post #8876828

That is really pretty and so bright. I grew that once and it looked good for a few years then got bare in the middle and moss growing in it. Sorry can't help but love your picture. I pulled mine out but it was only one plant. Hope some one can help.

woodspirit1

woodspirit1
Lake Toxaway, NC
(Zone 7a)

November 8, 2011
7:29 PM

Post #8882335

yes, I found that it should be fertlized once a year. I will probably use 5-10-10 or else Black Kow and bone meal.
Windy
Belleville , IL
(Zone 6b)

November 8, 2011
7:36 PM

Post #8882342

Are those Monarch butterflies on it? Mine blooms very early spring and then is finished. I don't think the butterflies are around to enjoy it at that time of year.

woodspirit1

woodspirit1
Lake Toxaway, NC
(Zone 7a)

November 8, 2011
7:40 PM

Post #8882346

No not Monarchs. They are Swallowtail, but I forget which kind. My DH identified them for me.
sempervirens
Northern, NJ
(Zone 6b)

November 9, 2011
8:06 AM

Post #8882885

Do you cut it back hard after bloom?
I find that is all I need to do.
I do use leaf mulch in the areas around it.
I find it coming up even through the cracks in the asphalt but I don't have those lovely butterflies attracted to the blooms.
Lovely native ground cover.

woodspirit1

woodspirit1
Lake Toxaway, NC
(Zone 7a)

November 12, 2011
6:02 PM

Post #8887670

No, we never have. But they're only a few inches tall anyway.

tcs1366

tcs1366
Itasca,IL&Lk Delton, WI
(Zone 5a)

November 26, 2011
5:59 PM

Post #8906967

I had carpets of creeping phlox at my old house... think the new gal pulled them all [so sad] they were gorgeous, and mine bloomed twice a year, spring and fall.

Never fertilized and never trimmed either.
the blooms just sort of shrivel and disappear... so no need to.

Woodspirit -- yours are stunning.

I miss them... for some reason, i have not been able to grow them here... they just die.

woodspirit1

woodspirit1
Lake Toxaway, NC
(Zone 7a)

November 27, 2011
12:54 AM

Post #8907330

If you see them blooming in your area this coming spring, you might want to check with the coopertive extension service to find out what your problem is. It's pretty rainy here so that may have something to do with it.

Sheila_FW

Sheila_FW
Fort Worth, TX
(Zone 8a)

November 27, 2011
5:04 AM

Post #8907395

FYI the butterfly is the beautiful Tiger Swallowtail.

Thumbnail by Sheila_FW

woodspirit1

woodspirit1
Lake Toxaway, NC
(Zone 7a)

December 2, 2011
4:06 PM

Post #8914123

ah! Thanks Sheila. I think my husband's family learned all the butterflies in this area when they were kids. But I can't make the different types stick in my mind.
I have a picture somewhere of butterfly weed with lots of one type of butterfly all over it. If I can find it, I'll post it.

Sheila_FW

Sheila_FW
Fort Worth, TX
(Zone 8a)

December 3, 2011
6:48 AM

Post #8914688

Anyone wanting to learn about butterflies needs to hang with us on the BF forum. http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/f/bbb/all/ It has been going on for years, lots of info and great pictures there.

woodspirit1

woodspirit1
Lake Toxaway, NC
(Zone 7a)

December 3, 2011
4:33 PM

Post #8915289

thanks, will do.
kosk0025
Salem, OR
(Zone 8b)

January 9, 2012
4:27 PM

Post #8961127

I've always read on creeping phlox to "cut it back hard" after the bloom. This has always confused me...does it mean sheer it all the way back to the ground? Or just shave off the top? Leave some foliage? It confuses me. But I want mine to stick around, because I do love it. Here's some of mine (pink), paired with Lithodora 'Grace Ward' (blue) and Aubrieta 'Dr. Mules" (purple). I have not been cutting mine back (because like I said, I don't get how to do it on this ground hugging plant). Also...the same year I bought some creeping phlox in 1 gallon containers and some in little 6 pack plugs. 2 years later now, and the 1 gallon container plants are the same size, possibly smaller, than those that started as the little plugs!!!!! Lesson: don't spend the extra money on the bigger plants. Not worth it. and the plants that were smaller are spreading so much more naturally!

Thumbnail by kosk0025

kosk0025
Salem, OR
(Zone 8b)

January 9, 2012
4:28 PM

Post #8961130

by the way, woodspirit, I forgot to say how absolutely mesmerized I am by your photograph. THAT IS GORGEOUS!!!!!

ge1836

ge1836
Pittsford, NY
(Zone 6a)

January 10, 2012
5:27 AM

Post #8961597

What a treat for the eyes Woodsprite

woodspirit1

woodspirit1
Lake Toxaway, NC
(Zone 7a)

January 10, 2012
4:40 PM

Post #8962483

I have never cut them back and only gave them some Black Kow and bone meal this past year. I have not been able to grow any white ones though, oddly. Also, not much luck with lithodoro.
I have given away a lot of this and will be able to pot more for a plant sale at the museum this year.
I can't imagine shearing back such a low-growing plant. If mine ever get leggy, then I might trim off the tops.
sempervirens
Northern, NJ
(Zone 6b)

January 10, 2012
5:19 PM

Post #8962534

Cutting back hard to me means shearing back about half of the new growth right after bloom has finished.
Cut back as far as you can but leave green leaves. It's kind of like cutting lavender back, you go as low as you can to the point of the first breaking green leaves.
Neither should get too woody.
I do have to say I usually sheer back to the ouch point and there is a few weeks recovery period because you are exposing leaves that aren't used to getting full sun.

woodspirit1

woodspirit1
Lake Toxaway, NC
(Zone 7a)

January 10, 2012
5:28 PM

Post #8962544

I will look for woody areas this spring after bloom and cut them back. I think I saw a little of that this year.
Since I took the picture, a few years ago, the "thrift" has spread further down the backside of the hill and looks wonderful there too, now.
dax080
Cedar Rapids, IA
(Zone 5a)

January 13, 2012
7:18 AM

Post #8965903

Thanks for the advice -- I've always wondered how much to cut back, but have been afraid to -- I'll be sure to do it this year, as it's getting some bare spots -- but I DO love it in the spring -- Dax

Thumbnail by dax080

pirl
(Arlene) Southold, NY
(Zone 7a)

January 13, 2012
7:28 AM

Post #8965919

What a gorgeous photo and glorious gardens, dax! What is the large plant behind the creeping phlox? Wonderful!
dax080
Cedar Rapids, IA
(Zone 5a)

January 14, 2012
4:59 AM

Post #8967051

Thanks, pirl - that's a lilac bush -- it's been there forever -- at least 25 years since that's when we moved into the house, and it was already there. Talk about long-lived! I cut it way back 5 years ago, when a friend told me -- new growth on old roots is the best -- Dax
pirl
(Arlene) Southold, NY
(Zone 7a)

January 14, 2012
6:02 AM

Post #8967089

It is lovely - so nice and full. You did a great job by cutting it back.
kosk0025
Salem, OR
(Zone 8b)

January 14, 2012
7:35 AM

Post #8967179

Thanks for tips on the cutting back, semper. Dax---what a wonderful photo. I find myself trying to peek around every corner in your garden. It tells a very nice garden story. Your yard/gardens look immaculate.
pirl
(Arlene) Southold, NY
(Zone 7a)

January 14, 2012
9:29 AM

Post #8967296

If you have the time to do a thread on your gardens, dax, I'm sure we'd all enjoy it. Winter has arrived here. We need a picker-upper and looking at your gardens would be ideal!

We also love creeping phlox.

Thumbnail by pirl

Bareroots
Redding, CA
(Zone 8b)

January 21, 2012
9:36 PM

Post #8977209

Here are some pictures of creeping phlox.

Thumbnail by Bareroots

Bareroots
Redding, CA
(Zone 8b)

January 21, 2012
9:41 PM

Post #8977213

With daffodils

Thumbnail by Bareroots

Bareroots
Redding, CA
(Zone 8b)

January 21, 2012
9:45 PM

Post #8977216

This one is "Blue Emerald"

Thumbnail by Bareroots

dax080
Cedar Rapids, IA
(Zone 5a)

January 22, 2012
4:50 AM

Post #8977328

Oh, just stunning, Bareroots!! Dax

ge1836

ge1836
Pittsford, NY
(Zone 6a)

January 22, 2012
5:08 AM

Post #8977344

WOW that is just lovely
kosk0025
Salem, OR
(Zone 8b)

January 22, 2012
7:14 AM

Post #8977461

Thank you, Bareroots! Gorgeous! I think it so interesting how soft creeping phlox looks when it is in bloom---your pics make me want to walk on it barefoot or run my hands through it. But in reality, it is incredibly prickly stuff. Nature is amazing.
dawnsharon2001
New York, NY
(Zone 7a)

February 9, 2012
8:26 PM

Post #9001215

kosk0025, that bed of pink, purple, and blue polka dots would absolutely thrill most small children I know. Wonderful. I had lithodora once, but my sunny beds are small, overcrowded, and not all that sunny, and larger plants overran them.

Where did you find the Aubrieta 'Dr. Mules Variegated'? I love white/green variegation in part shade, and I use a lot of aubrieta, but I've never seen that before. Is it available in the US?

JudyinGA

JudyinGA
Newnan, GA
(Zone 7b)

February 9, 2012
11:28 PM

Post #9001322

Bareroots, that is gorgeous! We have always called that flower "Thrift" down here in the Atlanta area. You see it all over the place in the early spring, mostly in rock gardens and on banks.
marie_kap
Williamstown, NJ
(Zone 6b)

February 10, 2012
5:05 AM

Post #9001423

I have a bed that I am going to have to redo this spring. I have been trying to grow plants there that fight for water from the tree. I have a lot of shade plants there but now that 2 of those trees are gone I am afraid that it will get too much sun now.

Here is a pic of the new walkway I did and the bed to the left is the one I redid this fall before one of those trees were gone. Now the one on the right is where I have Astible, bleeding heart. azalea ,small lilies, some hosta , hydrangea, columbine , Rose of Sharon with a clem on it( that will stay). The second photo is before the walkway and in the spring as things are coming alive.

Would phlox work here and what else could I plant? The other side I redid and put in more shrubs than plants.

Thumbnail by marie_kap   Thumbnail by marie_kap
Click an image for an enlarged view.

kosk0025
Salem, OR
(Zone 8b)

February 10, 2012
5:20 PM

Post #9002281

Marie---Woodland phlox would look very pretty there. It prefers shade and blooms in the spring. Your yard looks lovely.

dawnsharon---Thanks for the compliment. Kids do love the polka dots, as they are located on the slope that leads to a secret playhouse and a secret gnome garden, and lots of shrubs to hide behind for hide and seek. The Dr. Mules variety came from a local nursery here in Salem. I bought a flat of it, and wish I had bought more. I think I'll add more Aubrieta in March this year. I love that intense purple, and it blooms for at least 6 weeks here. Pic is front yard June 19, 2011.

Thumbnail by kosk0025

pirl
(Arlene) Southold, NY
(Zone 7a)

February 10, 2012
5:59 PM

Post #9002307

Picture perfect, kosk. Can't imagine how it could be better.
back40bean
Decatur, GA
(Zone 7b)

February 10, 2012
6:09 PM

Post #9002317

ditto that. Wow, kosk, I want to be there.
marie_kap
Williamstown, NJ
(Zone 6b)

February 10, 2012
7:12 PM

Post #9002371

That picture is gorgeous. Post card material.

blomma

blomma
Wyoming, WY
(Zone 4a)

February 11, 2012
10:34 PM

Post #9003654

Woodsprite, just beautiful. I have about 4 colors of the phlox. My favorite is "Candy Stripe" below.

In the fall I cut my plants down hard. They tend to become woody in the center. I cut back to encourage new growth. Cutting back in the fall prevent loss of blooms. Creeping Phlox tend to send branches that roots as they grow. I use these these points to divide for new plants.

Hi Pirl

Thumbnail by blomma   Thumbnail by blomma   Thumbnail by blomma

pirl
(Arlene) Southold, NY
(Zone 7a)

February 12, 2012
5:48 AM

Post #9003750

Hi, blooma!

Very lovely phlox. They do get ugly in the center but at that time I generally lift a big chunk and move it.

blomma

blomma
Wyoming, WY
(Zone 4a)

February 13, 2012
8:07 AM

Post #9005055

Thanks Pirl. Here are 2 more colors. The dark pink is actually a dark red. I dont have them growing together as shown above, which is really nice. But I don't have eough room so have them scattered by color.

Thumbnail by blomma   Thumbnail by blomma

dawnsharon2001
New York, NY
(Zone 7a)

February 13, 2012
12:33 PM

Post #9005333

Gorgeous, kosk. Those are some fortunate kids! I love aubrieta too, and successfully started them from seed years back to get mixed colors. I think the ones I have now, all "blue" (lavender or that brilliant purple), are from Bluestone and the little Jeepers Creepers groundcover/alpine pots at local nurseries.

Is that Nepeta in bunches all over the slope? I have "Walker's Low" here (Bluestone threepack, years ago). It's such a trouper, but I dislike the way it smells when the leaves or stems are bruised -- which happens all the time here because it needs to be ripped out in swathes every year to keep it from overrunning everything else. Do different varieties of Nepeta smell different (as with Agastache)?

blomma, Candy Stripe is my favorite too. I've tried others, but always found myself wishing they were Candy Stripe instead of white or pink.
cradlew
Kennesaw, GA
(Zone 7b)

February 15, 2012
2:31 PM

Post #9007998

Would someone please tell me a good mail order firm that will sell more than one color of creeping phlox?

blomma

blomma
Wyoming, WY
(Zone 4a)

February 15, 2012
4:16 PM

Post #9008108

I have found my plants in Walmart during spring. You can also try Home Deport. It is not a rare plants and most often found in most garden centers. Candy Stripe came from Walmart.
kosk0025
Salem, OR
(Zone 8b)

February 17, 2012
7:45 AM

Post #9009784

Dawnsharon---yes, that is Nepeta on the slope. It intermingles with a lot of groundcover roses through the summer. (roses were barely in bloom in the pic). It is 'Walker's Low' variety also. I put it in, mistakenly thinking it would be "low" and small, which it is not. But I like the effect anyway. I'm not sure if different varieties of Nepeta have different smells or not...It blooms all June/July. Starts to look less colorful at the end of July, so I cut it all the way back and get a second bloom mid-Aug through Sept.
dawnsharon2001
New York, NY
(Zone 7a)

March 12, 2012
10:22 AM

Post #9039563

Thanks, kosk. I rooted out as much Nepeta as I could where it was overrunning an azalea, so I expect it'll take a year or two to restore itself -- the Nepeta, not the azalea, which I should probably replace.

Cville_Gardener

Cville_Gardener
Middle TN
United States
(Zone 7a)

March 13, 2012
4:30 AM

Post #9040650

I wish I had come over here sooner and found some of these great photos. A lot of people don't know about the wonders of Creeping Phlox. ♥ We had to keep the articles to a certain length otherwise I would have added lots more photos. But one picture is worth a thousand words.

http://davesgarden.com/guides/articles/view/3617/

ge1836

ge1836
Pittsford, NY
(Zone 6a)

March 13, 2012
4:52 AM

Post #9040660

Stunning photos.

warriorswisdomkathy

warriorswisdomkathy
Kiowa, CO
(Zone 5b)

March 14, 2012
8:34 PM

Post #9043184

Cradlew...go look at bluestone.com. Love their plants. They sell in 3 packs usually.

Carole...you got my vote, thanks so much for the article. (you sure are brave to enter, lol)

This message was edited Mar 14, 2012 8:40 PM

JudyinGA

JudyinGA
Newnan, GA
(Zone 7b)

March 14, 2012
10:25 PM

Post #9043244

I just voted for Carole's article. It's a good one!

Cville_Gardener

Cville_Gardener
Middle TN
United States
(Zone 7a)

March 15, 2012
4:02 AM

Post #9043308

Thank you so much, Kathy and Judy. Much appreciated. Aren't creeping phlox the best?

warriorswisdomkathy

warriorswisdomkathy
Kiowa, CO
(Zone 5b)

March 15, 2012
8:36 PM

Post #9044463

Yes they are, mine happen to be at my daughter's garden. Maybe I should get some planted here this year. I also want some of that phlox divaricata.

Thumbnail by warriorswisdomkathy

pirl
(Arlene) Southold, NY
(Zone 7a)

March 16, 2012
6:08 AM

Post #9044713

Great photo, Kathy!

Cville_Gardener

Cville_Gardener
Middle TN
United States
(Zone 7a)

March 16, 2012
6:47 AM

Post #9044751

She does take great photos of some wonderful plants. ♥

warriorswisdomkathy

warriorswisdomkathy
Kiowa, CO
(Zone 5b)

March 19, 2012
1:47 PM

Post #9049028

Thanks gals...but..I'm having the darnest time trying to download new photos this last year. Bought new thingy and still haven't figured it out yet, very disappointing, they even sold me a new gadget and that hasn't worked yet too. I'm going to take my laptop back in and have them do it for me, again!!

pix: unknown wildflower

Thumbnail by warriorswisdomkathy

tcs1366

tcs1366
Itasca,IL&Lk Delton, WI
(Zone 5a)

March 19, 2012
3:34 PM

Post #9049208

that resembles a penstemon... but i could be wrong.

Cville_Gardener

Cville_Gardener
Middle TN
United States
(Zone 7a)

March 19, 2012
3:43 PM

Post #9049226

I think you might be right. :)

warriorswisdomkathy

warriorswisdomkathy
Kiowa, CO
(Zone 5b)

March 20, 2012
5:37 PM

Post #9050648

Not penstemon, I do have several of those too tho. I'll take photos again this spring when things begin blooming, I got all sorts of things out in the feild. Even have Indian Paint brush, mine is orange, (only a few plants, those are truely wild and only grow where they find a symbiotic relationship). Got asters, orange penstemon, yucca, clover, wild roses by the acre, yarrow, mertensia, cacti, and a bunch of ???. Maybe by then I'll have that pix downloading fixed, god I hope. LOL.

pix: mertensia (blue bells) and the above unknown
pix: mertensia
pix: ratibida columnifer
pix: starting right top: Wild sunflowers that I never planted, daisy, penstemon (Rocky Mountain Blue, which does grow wild, this one I bought tho, lavendula, veronica, malva

This message was edited Mar 20, 2012 5:40 PM

Thumbnail by warriorswisdomkathy   Thumbnail by warriorswisdomkathy   Thumbnail by warriorswisdomkathy   Thumbnail by warriorswisdomkathy

Pippi21
Silver Spring, MD
(Zone 6b)

April 23, 2012
8:01 PM

Post #9095278

Kosk0025..those purple plants are "Walker's Low" nepeta? They are beautiful! I have the pink creeping phlox and emerald blue but my Emerald blue seems to be a lighter blue than those you have..I love yours..never seen any phlox that deep blue. They are beautiful!
Do they produce seeds and if they do, do you gather them and sow them another time of the year? What's Aubrieta?
kosk0025
Salem, OR
(Zone 8b)

April 24, 2012
7:20 AM

Post #9095765

Oh thanks, Pippi. The blue plants are not creeping phlox. They are Lithodora 'Grace Ward'. They are common around here, but they struggle if you have any consistent temps below 25 degrees. They are the bluest blue of any plant I've ever seen. Aubrieta is my favorite spring bloomer. Brilliant deep purple. Forms mounds up to 18 inches x 18 inches. Also common around here---seen spilling over rock walls, that sort of thing. It blooms for at least 2 months here, and starts blooming earlier than both Lithodora and creeping phlox.

Pic is my slope yesterday. You can see I added more little clumps of aubrieta this year. I couldn't find more of the 'Dr Mules' variety, so this is a different variety. My Lithodora is just starting to bloom, and those mounds will be covered in blue flowers probably next week.

Thumbnail by kosk0025

kosk0025
Salem, OR
(Zone 8b)

April 24, 2012
7:21 AM

Post #9095769

Close up of the aubrieta

Thumbnail by kosk0025

Pippi21
Silver Spring, MD
(Zone 6b)

April 24, 2012
8:30 AM

Post #9095860

Woodspirit..how much Black Kow and bone meal would you say that you apply to each plant? Do you work it into the soil? When do you apply these things? I don't believe I've seen Black Kow in our area but will look. I need to clean out the cabinets where our gardening products are kept. I know some of them may not be any good now..don't these things have expiration dates on them?

Kosk0025...that Lithodora "Grace Ward" looks like it's much more of a hardier plant than phlox subulata..which is fern like and dainty. Do you find it is a slow grower? Monrovia website I think mentions that. How old would you say some of your "Grace Ward" are? Have you divided any of them yet? Do they produce seeds that you can collect or does it reseed like columbines or larkspurs or other plants?
Is it a plant that is geared for your gardening zone only?

It is always nice to see pictures of other people's flowerbeds, it gives you not only fresh ideas but education from experienced gardeners. I know different areas of the country grow different plants..I've always wanted to try "Walker's Low" nepeta..since I saw it planted by Carolyn Aiken of the blog called Aiken's House and garden..Carolyn has a lot of it in her flower gardens and it is just beautiful. She says when it starts getting shabby, she sheers it back for more blooms later. Carolyn's gardens are breath taking up in Prince Edward Island, Canada.. a town I think I'd love to visit. If you are not familiar with her blog...check it out. You'll be meserized! What a delightful person she is too. She not only is an experienced gardener, but a great photographer and decorator.

kosk0025
Salem, OR
(Zone 8b)

April 25, 2012
6:43 AM

Post #9097051

The Lithodora has foliage very similar to rosemary---thickish dark green leaves. It is supposed to remain evergreen. If it gets cold enough that you lose the foliage, you will lose the plant. I think the creeping phlox is much hardier. It dies back like a regular perennial. I lost a couple Lithadora a few years ago when we had a week of temps ranging from 15-25 degrees (rare here) and clear skies/no snow. In my experience it grows very fast...3 and 1/2 inch pots = 24x24 inch mounds in 2-3 years. Monrovia is located about 15-20 miles from my house. The nursery industry is huge in Oregon.

I'm a seed saver/lover...I don't think Lithodora is easy to grow from seed...I'll take a look this year to see if it forms seeds. It definitely doesn't self sow.

The lithodora in this pic from last year is now twice this size...in fact, that path area is now covered. (Pic is last year---my snowball viburnum are not yet blooming this year).

Thanks for the tip to look at Carolyn Aiken's blog---sounds great! Going to check it out right now.

Thumbnail by kosk0025

Pippi21
Silver Spring, MD
(Zone 6b)

April 28, 2012
11:18 AM

Post #9101280

I just pulled out my Bluestone perennials Spring 2012 catalog and found the Lithodora "Grace Ward" plants..It would go great in the sunroom flower bed, and that color is fantastic. Thanks for showing us your pictures..Got to have it this year or next..I love all the inspiration we get from seeing other people's photos of their flower beds.

tcs1366

tcs1366
Itasca,IL&Lk Delton, WI
(Zone 5a)

April 29, 2012
4:45 AM

Post #9102168

that was always my favorite catalog ... total eye candy.
kosk0025
Salem, OR
(Zone 8b)

April 29, 2012
7:53 AM

Post #9102369

Same lithodora one year later. (took this pic this morning).

Thumbnail by kosk0025

Pippi21
Silver Spring, MD
(Zone 6b)

April 29, 2012
5:12 PM

Post #9102961

I know the perfect place for this plant. That plant grew that much in a year's time? Wow! The color is so bright and really stands out.

You cannot post until you register, login and subscribe.

Other Perennials Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Campanula Wonder Bells Blue Gloriaglolms 37 Apr 11, 2009 4:28 PM
Oriental Poppy Pops! Weezingreens 34 Jun 27, 2010 6:36 AM
BLUE FLOWERS Lori_Illinois 62 May 4, 2010 4:09 PM
Triple Roadside/Ditch lily OhioBreezy 21 Jul 9, 2011 6:56 PM
what are you sorry you planted.. thehumblebumble 279 Aug 12, 2012 4:28 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America