Word Association #36

Citrus Heights, CA(Zone 9b)

We Came From Here:

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1223908/

Last post:

train

Oh, nooo! I'll bet it was pretty, too!

Sorry!!! I messed up on the word association games. The new games are Word Association Games #34, 35, & 36. Ky, the one you were playing is now Word Association #36.

Lincoln Park, MI(Zone 5a)

depot

train

Sierra Foothills, CA(Zone 8a)

station

bus

school

Melbourne, KY(Zone 6a)

learn

I never did figure out the number system on the games. I just make sure I follow when you post a link to a new thread. :)

teach

Charlotte, VT

test

Prosperity, SC(Zone 7b)

Children
Oh My Frazzled Nerves...LOL

students

teachers

you all have d-mail. I went to the fabric store today and got some more stuff for more baby projects.

pet

barmera, Australia

galah

Hi everyone. Have had lots to do today. Went to the markets down the street, then went to the boy's school and dead-headed all the roses and weeded and watered before it got too hot. It was 37C yesterday but not quite as hot today, then had visitors about the Bromeliads and Brugmansias and then took the boys to the Lake for a swim for a couple of hours, then showers, tea, and then off to bed for them. All's quiet here now. Ahhh lovely. Colleen

Melbourne, KY(Zone 6a)

bird

Had to look that one up!
Sounds like a busy, but fun day, Colleen.

nest

me too...Colleen is it summer there??.here getting ready for winter:((

bird's nest fern

It snowed a little then turned to rain. Everything outside is wet and cold.

rainforest

We have a name for grandson ^_^ ~Rory Osiris McCalister~

jungle

Melbourne, KY(Zone 6a)

book

worm

wigglers

aerate

breeze

barmera, Australia

mosquitoes

Not quite Summer here. December is the official month, but boy we're having a good run up to it. Kathy, there are no surprises left now, only if he turns out to be a she. lol Colleen

bites

Melbourne, KY(Zone 6a)

itch

Do they have a girl's name, too, just in case?

Charlotte, VT

rash

I like the name Rory because it's sounds nice and it's not a common name. That's what I like about my name. When I hear someone say it in a crowd chances are it's for me.

cuts

Melbourne, KY(Zone 6a)

carves

He will have good initials, too, "ROM". I wasn't thinking about that when I named my son Michael Anthony Morin. He used to get teased about being "MAM". Kids!

crafts

My son's name is Aaron Steven Stratton...did'nt realize his initials till he was a few months old???

Melbourne, KY(Zone 6a)

hobby

Yikes! How old is he now? Has he gotten teased about it?
I've always wanted a 4-wheel-drive truck with my initials on it: RAM

lobby

27...he laughs about it now,,not when he was little though^_^

Melbourne, KY(Zone 6a)

entrance

I wonder how many of us were NOT teased about something by other people's nasty kids.

exit

some kids just like to tease...

Charlotte, VT

sign

I was one that got teased when I was a kid. Unfortunately I still have thin skin.

in

sorry to hear that...:((

out

I got teased as a child also. I was always shorter than my classmates (actually, I was shorter than most kids that were a grade or two behind me, too), and I was called every short name that you could think of. And my mom had always treated me like a baby...so I acted like one all through grade school. She never taught me how to stand up for myself...I just kind of learned that on my own in middle and high school. Every once in awhile, a short remark will still bother me, but not like it did then. I am also pigeon-toed, and my mom made me wear shoes that had a corrective heel on them to make your feet appear straight, and they only came in oxfords, so I got teased about wearing baby shoes all through grade school also.

knock

ahhh Kathy saw pictures of you,your really cute...sooo strut your stuff^_^

Post a Reply to this Thread

You cannot post until you , sign up and subscribe. to post.