Photo by Melody
Guess what time it is? It's time for the DG County Fair! Now in it's sixth year, enter your blue-ribbon photos or mouth-watering recipes for a chance to win a gift subscription! Click here here to get all the details, dates and entry rules.

Swaps, Trades and Giveaways: wanting: help for cancer patient!

Communities > Forums > Swaps, Trades and Giveaways
bookmark
Forum: Swaps, Trades and GiveawaysReplies: 2, Views: 184
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
dixielol
Dunmor, KY
(Zone 6a)

November 9, 2011
11:13 AM

Post #8883070

My aunt has stage 4 ovarian cancer. We are having a benifit for her on Nov. 19th. I am trying to find someone that would be willing to dig up some bannana trees & mail them to me ASAP. I will of course pay the shipping. We are wanting them to auction off at her benifit because i know they would sell good around here. would like to get as many as possable so if i can find more then 1 person that would be willing to do it, that would be great!
marti001
Somerset, KY
(Zone 6b)

November 14, 2011
12:14 PM

Post #8890043

My prayers are with you and you aunt. I wish I had bannana trees to send you. Good luck!!
IO1
Waaaay Down South, GA

November 16, 2011
1:36 PM

Post #8893102

My prayres are with you, also. I wish I had banana trees. You'd be welcomed to them. Is there anything else we could do for you? I'm seeing this late for the 19th but if you do another benefit, let us know ...

You cannot post until you register, login and subscribe.

Other Swaps, Trades and Giveaways Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Welcome to the new swap forum! Terry 19 Jan 2, 2013 10:29 AM
CLOSED: Illinois pick up Cheryl_IL 0 Apr 6, 2007 1:57 PM
CLOSED: Anyone have Elvis Prestley Stamp to swap for Marilyn Monroe Gourd 5 Apr 25, 2007 3:34 PM
Spring Cleaning Gardening books, pots, and other items. rose318 54 Nov 26, 2008 1:12 AM
A few cookbooks JenFrazier 1 Apr 30, 2007 1:20 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America