Photo by Melody
Guess what time it is? It's time for the DG County Fair! Now in it's sixth year, enter your blue-ribbon photos or mouth-watering recipes for a chance to win a gift subscription! Click here here to get all the details, dates and entry rules.

Lilies: A late farewell to ChocolateMoose

Communities > Forums > Lilies
bookmark
Forum: LiliesReplies: 3, Views: 107
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
Oberon46
(Mary) Anchorage, AK
(Zone 5b)

November 11, 2011
9:47 AM

Post #8885947

I am assuming that most people here at DG know about the passing of Barbara (chocolatemoose) who lived in North Pole, Alaska. I just started to visit Cubits and found out this morning that she passed away last July. I thought I would post this for those who knew Barbara here and perhaps wondered why we haven't see her posts. Lilies were her favoriate.

nanny_56

nanny_56
Putnam County, IN
(Zone 5b)

November 11, 2011
12:28 PM

Post #8886079

OMG...I had been wondering where she was. Had no idea...she will be missed here. Loved to read her posts.
Cem9165
Duluth, GA
(Zone 7b)

November 11, 2011
9:00 PM

Post #8886647

My sympathies to her family. We were posting back and forth on the winter sowing thread this past March. She was wondering why we would winter sow in GA. We have to be thankful for every extra day that we are alive.
pirl
(Arlene) Southold, NY
(Zone 7a)

January 16, 2012
12:17 PM

Post #8970063

I'm just catching up on the Lily Forum and send my sympathy to her family as well. I remember her love of lilies and how much I admired her superb 'Pink Virtuoso' (attached). She will be missed.

Thumbnail by pirl
Click the image for an enlarged view.

You cannot post until you register, login and subscribe.

Other Lilies Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
lilium White Henryi lincolnitess 55 Jan 1, 2008 4:30 PM
The sickness continues... ivory 268 Oct 23, 2007 9:34 PM
Lily Germination Leftwood 8 Apr 21, 2007 7:20 PM
Fasciated Lilys menkids 108 Dec 6, 2007 2:20 PM
my Lilium seeds germinated bloomoon 10 May 8, 2008 3:34 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America