Photo by Melody
Are you ready? It's time for our 14th annual photo contest! Enter your best pictures of the year, for a chance to win a calendar and annual subscription here. Hurry! Deadline for entries is October 21.

Article: The Frugal Gardener: Money Saving Projects and Tips; Glass Totems and Garden Stakes: An excellent and inexpensive craft

Communities > Forums > Article: The Frugal Gardener: Money Saving Projects and Tips; Glass Totems and Garden Stakes
bookmark
Forum: Article: The Frugal Gardener: Money Saving Projects and Tips; Glass Totems and Garden StakesReplies: 1, Views: 25
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
Elena
Middle, TN
(Zone 6b)

November 12, 2011
8:50 AM

Post #8886985

This is a really great way to have a wonderful time with a craft that won't cost much money and will utilize many of the things that lots of us have stashed back in nooks and crannies all over the place. It is a fool proof craft for people who say they don't have any artistic talent and can't do crafts. I think some really nice Christmas gifts as well as other sorts of gifts could be made for friends and relatives at very low cost and that would be appreciated by all who received them. Good job on this article Melody. Oh, I won't make and give you one for Christmas so you can rest at ease on that if it is a concern. :>) (Just kidding!)

psychw2

psychw2
(Pat) Kennewick, WA
(Zone 5b)

November 12, 2011
9:54 AM

Post #8887028

Fun and attractive project.

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: The Frugal Gardener: Money Saving Projects and Tips; Glass Totems and Garden Stakes Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Fragile! Dinu 13 Nov 23, 2011 7:30 AM
You're right ... I love it!!! ♥ Cville_Gardener 0 Nov 12, 2011 12:48 PM
stacked glass objects maiglocke 1 Nov 17, 2011 2:06 PM
Another good idea Sundownr 3 Jan 8, 2012 6:56 AM
Know your glass or use a different glue? dgar 1 Mar 12, 2012 11:26 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America