Photo by Melody
Guess what time it is? It's time for the DG County Fair! Now in it's sixth year, enter your blue-ribbon photos or mouth-watering recipes for a chance to win a gift subscription! Click here here to get all the details, dates and entry rules.

Article: Monet's Gardens: Living Works of Art: Stunning!

Communities > Forums > Article: Monet's Gardens: Living Works of Art
bookmark
Forum: Article: Monet's Gardens: Living Works of ArtReplies: 3, Views: 10
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent

carrielamont

carrielamont
Bedford, TX
(Zone 8a)

November 14, 2011
7:59 AM

Post #8889700

Wow, Angie, what a truly gorgeous article! Good reflection of your careful work, and a pleasure to read. You hit the jackpot with the flickr pictures, too. Just an all-round lovely article!

Bookerc1

Bookerc1
Mackinaw, IL
(Zone 5a)

November 14, 2011
1:51 PM

Post #8890181

I can't say enough about the photographers on Flickr who allowed me to share their pictures. I really hadn't expected so many to respond, and it gave me a fantastic selection of pictures to work with. The hardest part was narrowing it down, when I wanted to include them all! Photographers, if you are reading this, thanks AGAIN for sharing your work! I think the photographs really "made" the article.

Thanks for your kind words, Carrie.

cuivre
Corpus Christi, TX

November 30, 2011
9:17 AM

Post #8911381

Yes, this was a marvelous article. I have forwarded the link to several friends who also admire Monet--and are incidentally gardeners as well! Thank you so much. I enjoyed it tremendously, as will my friends.

Bookerc1

Bookerc1
Mackinaw, IL
(Zone 5a)

November 30, 2011
1:46 PM

Post #8911638

Glad to hear it! I think his work really strikes a chord with many gardeners. He had such an eye for color and composition!

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Monet's Gardens: Living Works of Art Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Thanks for Monet info CLScott 11 Dec 3, 2011 11:38 AM
Very interesting article. DebBrown 3 Nov 14, 2011 1:56 PM
Thanks msmollynd 1 Nov 14, 2011 1:45 PM
1920-1922 Painting of Grande Allee LeslieT 1 Nov 14, 2011 1:49 PM
Lovely article BeeCharmer13 1 Nov 14, 2011 1:57 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America