Calling all "judges" for the annual DG County Fair! Vote for your favorites here!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Mulberry, FL

Everyone have a good one!

Thumbnail by Danasplants
Greensburg, IN(Zone 6a)

Thank you, you too

La Grange, TX(Zone 8b)

I hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving. We're too far away from family so it will just be the two of us for a quiet Thanksgiving.

Livermore, CA(Zone 9a)

Happy Thanksgiving to all !!

Brownstown, IN

Happy Thanksgiving!

Karen

Mulberry, FL

I hope everyones was well and safe just getting home great to leave better to get home! A few still going

Thumbnail by Danasplants
Mulberry, FL

Energizer keeps on going

Thumbnail by Danasplants
Mulberry, FL

This has enough buds to last to New Years if weather permits

Thumbnail by Danasplants
Brooklyn, NY(Zone 7b)

that one lasting to new years... is that your stictocardia... looking great..

Mulberry, FL

Yes I have 3 older plants and 6 seedlings I started 4-5 months I was gone for the holiday come home and one of the new seedlings had flowered and I missed it there will be more. Gail is still going crazy there is at least 4-6 flowers a day for months now

Thumbnail by Danasplants
Greensburg, IN(Zone 6a)

That is pretty, what is it?

Mulberry, FL

Passion vine I have started a nice collection of them this one blooms and blooms. The purple and black is Gail and this ones Lady Margaret

Thumbnail by Danasplants
Brooklyn, NY(Zone 7b)

nice Dana... Happy Days After... I have a solar powered Passi... Anastasia blooming today here ... and Bruga also... just brought into the cool room... is Georgia Peach... the first and the last... although we've 100's of buds on Maya ...another storm trooper

Thumbnail by GordonHawk
Brooklyn, NY(Zone 7b)

oh.. here's the solar powereed Passi

Thumbnail by GordonHawk
Mulberry, FL

LOL I can't wait for spring! not even winter here yet we usually get the cold cold at Christmas I bought a Anastasia too can't wait to see those flowers roots pretty easy have a few extra plants rooting now. Georgia Peach thats a nice brug next year I am going to find it supposed to be very fragrant and I am all about the scents. My maya is still in the ground all the cuttings I have started for next year Flame and Wildwood Romance have buds don't have the heart to pull them off. thanks for sharing your pic's

Thumbnail by Danasplants

Post a Reply to this Thread

You cannot post until you , sign up and subscribe. to post.