-
AuthorContent
RandyRick
Dahlonega, GA
(Zone 7b)

November 26, 2011
10:39 AM

Post #8906482

I have a couple hellebores in bloom, and several others with large buds that will be open for Christmas this year.

Thumbnail by RandyRick
Click the image for an enlarged view.

RandyRick
Dahlonega, GA
(Zone 7b)

November 26, 2011
10:41 AM

Post #8906485

One flower on a helleborus niger clone only planted a few months ago.

Thumbnail by RandyRick

RandyRick
Dahlonega, GA
(Zone 7b)

November 26, 2011
10:42 AM

Post #8906487

buds

Thumbnail by RandyRick

RandyRick
Dahlonega, GA
(Zone 7b)

November 26, 2011
10:43 AM

Post #8906490

and more buds

Thumbnail by RandyRick

digger9083
Dahlonega, GA

November 27, 2011
6:24 AM

Post #8907463

I had no idea there were more D G'ers in Dahlonega . You make the second I've found this month alone .
We all need to get together for lunch , all of us .
My pitiful helleborus has been neglected for ten years but will transplant this spring to a better area where I can watch it closer . I envy yours .Can't post mine until I get back to Dahlonega this next spring , guess I'm called a "snowbird"
MaypopLaurel
Cleveland,GA/Atlanta, GA
(Zone 7b)

November 27, 2011
5:20 PM

Post #8908230

Sally will use any excuse to eat lunch (or breakfast or dinner) at a Chinese buffet. lol Kidding aside, my hellebores don't bloom in Atlanta or N. GA for several more months but then some last into June.
RandyRick
Dahlonega, GA
(Zone 7b)

November 27, 2011
7:58 PM

Post #8908447

We've got a couple good chinese buffets in Dahlonega that I've been known to frequent. A good one in Dawsonville too.

Cleveland shouldn't be much differont than Dahlonega.

I was surprised at how early some of my hellebores were blooming. I have others though that are showing no sign of buds at this time. Last year I planted some potted hellebore plants from McMahon's Nursery just south of Cleveland and a couple of them are ones with early buds. I think the one with the full white flowers came from Thyme After Thyme in Athens last year. Maybe I'll get lucky and have blooms somewhere until the daffodils come out.

I think the early frosts we had are what brought the early ones out.

I;ll try to get the seed started from the early blooming plants so as to have some to share.

MaypopLaurel
Cleveland,GA/Atlanta, GA
(Zone 7b)

November 28, 2011
6:37 AM

Post #8908752

Ahh, hopefully some seedlings will make it to next year's RU.
digger9083
Dahlonega, GA

November 28, 2011
7:50 AM

Post #8908851

Laurel , you're telling on me .
Randy , I've tried them all and on the top of my list of buffets at this time , is the one in Gainsville in the same shopping center as Hancocks fabric store . The only thing they don't have that I like is peanut sauce . None of them have it or sesame balls .
There is a very good one next to J&J food that has very good flavor , if Sangs DH , Hi, cooks. Not a lot of variety , but very good. The small one in Dahlonega, in the J&J shopping center has been bought out by a young couple and I've only eaten there once with them but the food was exceptional . He tells me that they will vary some of the food each day to give more selection. The other couple had the same thing all the time.The young man grew up cooking in his parents restaurant in another state .Glad to see them take it over.The best thing the other couple had was the sweet & sour soup .
Happy eating !
plantnutz
Austell, GA
(Zone 7a)

November 28, 2011
4:27 PM

Post #8909425

Laurel. I have tons of hellebores seedlings to share - I didn't know you wanted any.
MaypopLaurel
Cleveland,GA/Atlanta, GA
(Zone 7b)

November 28, 2011
5:43 PM

Post #8909501

I love them. Here's hoping I can do a RU this year. It might have to be a bit earlier since we are wedding planning here.
plantnutz
Austell, GA
(Zone 7a)

November 29, 2011
2:34 AM

Post #8909964

Maypop would be a perfect environment for hellebores - plant on a hill and the babies will be all down the slope.
digger9083
Dahlonega, GA

November 29, 2011
6:09 AM

Post #8910083

I have a hill , I'll transplant mine on that because if it ever had babies , I didn't see them . A good friend gave them to me , so will enjoy grand plants instead of grandkids . They all live too far away'
MaypopLaurel
Cleveland,GA/Atlanta, GA
(Zone 7b)

November 29, 2011
12:24 PM

Post #8910435

I have to find the right slopes because everything on the garden side is south facing and very sunny. I have two under the overhang near the front door and one has a baby but even when I see seedlings they rarely mature. They would be nice further down in the more wooded areas or on the east facing slopes.

What with the orchids in the gh in Atlanta and raising heirloom seed from February onward for the veggie garden I don't have time or space to start other plants.
plantnutz
Austell, GA
(Zone 7a)

November 29, 2011
3:52 PM

Post #8910627

Actually, hellebores are carefree plants. They require very little if any attention. They thrive in my dry shade. After a few seasons the seedlings start appearing from all the dropped seeds. My problem is there are too many seedlings!
digger9083
Dahlonega, GA

November 29, 2011
4:42 PM

Post #8910672

With all your luck with plants , you make me nuts . Hugs ,
plantnutz
Austell, GA
(Zone 7a)

November 30, 2011
2:25 AM

Post #8911146

Yep, digger, I am Nutz! I have had my share of hits and misses! LOL Are you guys in TX?

This message was edited Nov 30, 2011 5:26 AM
digger9083
Dahlonega, GA

December 1, 2011
5:42 AM

Post #8912284

Yeah , and it's cold this morning . We've had a light freeze but I did get a hoop house up so am ready for the next one .It's going to be in the low 80's today and the temp swing is hard to live with ,have to keep a close watch on the weather channel .
Hope to see you at next years R U . Hugs again .
RandyRick
Dahlonega, GA
(Zone 7b)

December 1, 2011
6:21 AM

Post #8912328

It sounds like I should do a tour of the local chinese restaurants with you digger. I haven't been to the ones in Gainesville for many years.

I'll try to get some seedlings going in pots

There's a hard frost this morning here. A bowl of water left outside had an inch of ice over it.

I better get my mulch spread.

No more hellebores blooming yet, but a couple more of them have buds starting to appear.

Hirts has some seed from double flowered hellebores. I may get some of that and try growing the fancy ones.

digger9083
Dahlonega, GA

December 1, 2011
6:48 AM

Post #8912351

I'm always ready to eat Chinese . I like the buffets because of the variety in tastes and the fact that I get to choose how much of what instead of one entree and rice .
We'll do a Dutch Treat and maybe get Whollyhosta ( Brenda ) to join . All's welcome .If we get enough , even get the party room .
RandyRick
Dahlonega, GA
(Zone 7b)

February 21, 2012
3:19 PM

Post #9015028

Here's the previous 'and more buds' hellebore Cotton Candy in fullbloom. This is the nicest one I have. I've harvested lots of seed from it and hope to have more of these in a few years.

second image is a small bed of hellebores and a few pink chionodoxa around a dogwood tree.

Thumbnail by RandyRick   Thumbnail by RandyRick
Click an image for an enlarged view.

wholyhosta
Lula, GA

March 31, 2012
8:45 AM

Post #9064235

Rick/Randy (???), that Cotton Candy is lovely, I lost mine last year. I do have lots of double seedlings, tho, and hope to have some seed to share. Did you get any pods on the Cotton Candy?

Here are a few plants photos I hope to have seeds from- some set and some did not! I added a photo of one single yellow...sorry if some of the photos are not crystal clear,

Wanna trade? I am not good about collecting the seed, actually never have but I place dishes of soil below the plants and hope for the best. I always miss when the seeds are ripe. Any good hints for me for collecting?

Thumbnail by wholyhosta   Thumbnail by wholyhosta   Thumbnail by wholyhosta   Thumbnail by wholyhosta   Thumbnail by wholyhosta
Click an image for an enlarged view.

plantnutz
Austell, GA
(Zone 7a)

March 31, 2012
9:23 AM

Post #9064275

Brenda, I love your doubles!! I only have singles but lots of them - LOL Brenda
wholyhosta
Lula, GA

March 31, 2012
10:43 AM

Post #9064337

Brenda, hey there!!! Great to "see" ya!
I have to dig some mature single hellebore plants up- I let them volunteer for years and now they are taking over my beds. Hate to do it, tho! Wish I could find an immediate home for them! So, yes, I have lots of single hellebores, too. Some have even drifted/migrated down into the woods at the bottom of our property.

I am going to attempt to divide one of my pure white doubles- if I am successful, I will put your name on one of the divisions, okey?!!!

Brenda B
digger9083
Dahlonega, GA

March 31, 2012
10:50 AM

Post #9064343

Brenda , me too ! I'll be home middle of the week . The dragon fruit has three big , pre- bloom thingies on it . Can I break one off this fall to root another ?
plantnutz
Austell, GA
(Zone 7a)

March 31, 2012
12:45 PM

Post #9064421

Brenda B - sounds wonderful!!

Me too on the singles volunteering - I need to be digging up and selling in the yard sale soon.

wholyhosta
Lula, GA

March 31, 2012
12:50 PM

Post #9064425

Oh, yay, Sally's coming home!!! I will save one hellebore division for you too.
So, now we have to plan a get-together. The HCMG Expo is this next weekend on the 6th and 7th. I know we can meet there, it you make it!

Good luck on the blossoms. I have epiphyllum/orchid cactus going to blooming for the first time- they are three years old from leaf-cuttings. The dragonfruit can be cut off or snapped off, then let it set for a little bit to dry out the cut edge, then start it in half potting soil/ half perlite, in shade. My dragonfruit has no signs of buds yet.

~Brenda B
wholyhosta
Lula, GA

March 31, 2012
12:54 PM

Post #9064432

If I thought I could sell all my extra and mature plants, I would be out there right now diggin'! I'm afraid our heat may take a toll on them, put them into shock, altho it is supposed to cool down into the 70's and rain mid-week. That is a thought... thanks, Brenda!
MaypopLaurel
Cleveland,GA/Atlanta, GA
(Zone 7b)

March 31, 2012
4:59 PM

Post #9064742

I have opened an invitation for a RU in response to Sterhill's post and want to let folks know on current threads.
digger9083
Dahlonega, GA

March 31, 2012
5:13 PM

Post #9064754

I have a gold miners meeting this Sat . Maybe I can get back in time for part of it . Sounds like I'd rather go with you and I do . We have a board member that is having some serious issues , he's a good friend and need to find out more about him . I doubt if he'll be there so will have to depend on other members to fill me in . He doesn't ans his cell .
R U sounds good .
RandyRick
Dahlonega, GA
(Zone 7b)

April 1, 2012
6:32 AM

Post #9065233

wholyhosta

This is the first year I'm going to try getting seeds.I'll let you know what luck I have.

wholyhosta
Lula, GA

April 2, 2012
6:15 AM

Post #9066492

So, Rick, we are hoofing it together. Then I need to check with my friend Mary. She is the Hellebore Queen... She sell hellebores at the Expo (this coming Friday and Saturday), and her doubles go quickly, so get there early if you want to get any!

Hope you can make it to the Expo, Sally. Can you come on Friday or will you be ready for that more driving so soon after getting home? Have a safe trip home.

Really looking forward to the Maypop RU. We have the bestest hostess!! Hope everyone can make it!

~Brenda

RandyRick
Dahlonega, GA
(Zone 7b)

April 2, 2012
10:11 AM

Post #9066878

I think I met Mary last year at the Hall County MG Expo. I bought a couple of her hellebores. I'll try to be there Friday morning.

btw. The article in the Gainesville Times about the Expo has a picture of me looking at some plants.

wholyhosta wrote:So, Rick, we are hoofing it together. Then I need to check with my friend Mary. She is the Hellebore Queen... She sell hellebores at the Expo (this coming Friday and Saturday), and her doubles go quickly, so get there early if you want to get any!

Hope you can make it to the Expo, Sally. Can you come on Friday or will you be ready for that more driving so soon after getting home? Have a safe trip home.

Really looking forward to the Maypop RU. We have the bestest hostess!! Hope everyone can make it!

~Brenda

wholyhosta
Lula, GA

April 2, 2012
12:54 PM

Post #9067091

All right, Randy! I will look for it! My grandsons' photo was in one year; they were looking at the carnivorous plants (of course!).
I will wait and talk to Mary on Friday about collecting seeds. Since I have to work, I will be there @ 8 am.

~Brenda
digger9083
Dahlonega, GA

April 4, 2012
6:02 AM

Post #9069217

I'm HOME!
Brenda , called last night , no ans . Will try again today . Just plugged in puter and will meet you Friday at the Expo. Gonna try to make it at 8:00 am.
wholyhosta
Lula, GA

April 4, 2012
1:50 PM

Post #9069854

Hey, welcome home, Sally. I sent you a dmail.

Good to be back????

Brenda
MaypopLaurel
Cleveland,GA/Atlanta, GA
(Zone 7b)

April 6, 2012
4:50 AM

Post #9071587

We are going to the EXPO too. Maybe see you? It says opens at 8:30.
digger9083
Dahlonega, GA

April 6, 2012
5:42 AM

Post #9071647

Be there about 9:00 . Running late .
MaypopLaurel
Cleveland,GA/Atlanta, GA
(Zone 7b)

April 6, 2012
5:49 AM

Post #9071653

Probably be there at ten. Got your hat Brenda!
digger9083
Dahlonega, GA

April 6, 2012
1:27 PM

Post #9072142

Missed everyone . Got a confederate jasmine .Randy's had a beautiful huge loquat for 49.00 . THAT'S CHEAP ! That plant would be 89.00 or more in the Texas valley .
MaypopLaurel
Cleveland,GA/Atlanta, GA
(Zone 7b)

April 6, 2012
1:55 PM

Post #9072180

We got there around eleven. I didn't see you or Brenda. I bought nothing and was disappointed with the prices. It seemed like every other booth specialized in Japanese maples. There were some pretty ones. There were plants, obviously purchased from Lowes, with the Proven Winner label and jacked up prices. I was hoping to find a good selection of native species perennials and was hunting a couple of really good apple trees about five feet or more. The only fruiting plants I saw were blueberry bushes and persimmons. Oh, and there was a vendor with some peaches that were more ornamental because of the burgundy leaves.

It was a good day for goofing off because it is overcast and wet. Nothing got done in the garden. I came home and continued where I left off cooking because tonight is the first night of Passover.
digger9083
Dahlonega, GA

April 6, 2012
5:39 PM

Post #9072465

At 11:00,I was sitting in the red pickup straight across from the main entrance . Went back to get my plant and left at 11:25. Don't know how we missed each other .I was backed in watching the entrance.
RandyRick
Dahlonega, GA
(Zone 7b)

April 7, 2012
8:36 AM

Post #9073019

I didn't go. I had to work most of yesterday on some business for the volunteer group at the gold museum. Maybe just as well. I have 3 boxes of new crinum bulbs to plant, and the weather is about as good today as I could wish for. digging time...
digger9083
Dahlonega, GA

April 8, 2012
6:33 AM

Post #9073904

I got conned at the gold miners meeting again last night for election chairman for elections in August .Oh well , it's my club too .
Got home at 10:00pm and had to rush my chihuahua to emergency vet in Gainsville. He's still there , so far just 1,005 dollars.Heart problem , he's under oxygen . Weekends and sick pets suck .

Thumbnail by digger9083

MaypopLaurel
Cleveland,GA/Atlanta, GA
(Zone 7b)

April 8, 2012
7:38 AM

Post #9074006

Sally, we were directed to the lower lot and the big staircase going up on the side. That let us in at the back end of the covered area.
digger9083
Dahlonega, GA

April 8, 2012
8:33 AM

Post #9074053

That's why I didn't see you . It was too cold under there to really enjoy much , but got a nice , big jasmine for a good price . They had some goodies I'd like to have taken more time to "shop"
wholyhosta
Lula, GA

April 9, 2012
7:32 AM

Post #9075316

Laurel, sorry I missed you... I was back to the office well before 11 am. I still plan on coming up in May.
Sally, so sorry about your little guy. And I hate that particular emergency vet office... can you get puppy out and into your regular vet this morning?
Rick, hope you can make it to the Maypop RU. You will get to meet lots of avid and great gardeners, trade for something you don't have ... and we will get to meet you!
~Brenda
RandyRick
Dahlonega, GA
(Zone 7b)

April 9, 2012
12:07 PM

Post #9075740

wholyhosta wrote:Rick, hope you can make it to the Maypop RU. You will get to meet lots of avid and great gardeners, trade for something you don't have ... and we will get to meet you!
~Brenda

I'll try to be there.

Randy

digger9083
Dahlonega, GA

April 9, 2012
3:11 PM

Post #9075973

Brenda , he's home and will see my vet this week . He isn't 100% and will be on heart meds forever but doing better . I feel so guilty that I was out having fun and he was home in desparate shape . I didn't have a clue he had an enlarged heart . He's been so healthy acting , no sickness at all .
Yes , Rick , by all means ,try to be there , Laurel is a great hostess and a beautiful secluded "cabin". It's a treat you'll remember . Her cooking ain't nuthing to ferget neither ! I think her D H is cute too , Steve is a mans man . Good thing I'm not fifty years younger and he had never met Laurel . LOL .All kidding aside , we have a really nice visit at their place .
wholyhosta
Lula, GA

April 10, 2012
8:07 AM

Post #9076896

Glad to hear the little fellar is doing okey, Sally. Being at home helps alot! Nothing can pull our heartstrings like a sick dog unless it is a sick child.
digger9083
Dahlonega, GA

April 10, 2012
4:44 PM

Post #9077519

Right on , Brenda . Tax time will be over soon and we can have that lunch .
Going to Oofies friday to spend the weekend .All dogs going too . She has a place for them to hang out . Can't wait to see her P P . I love that dog .
Pepper goes to the vet tomorrow morn for his long term care . He feels much better today , and even groweled at Rusty , the westie .
To bed I go for the night . Worked outside all day and my arse is dragging .
RandyRick
Dahlonega, GA
(Zone 7b)

April 17, 2012
7:04 AM

Post #9085907

Back to hellebores.

Some of the hellebores have more than doubled in size this spring. In general those in their 2nd year since being planted as gallon size potted plants early in 2011.

I'm probably going to thin out the hellebores next year to promote those with colorful blooms and move to the back woods those that aren't particularly appealing, including the foetidus. In general I don't plant for foliage, but for blooms.
RandyRick
Dahlonega, GA
(Zone 7b)

December 12, 2012
12:34 PM

Post #9356492

I have several hellebores blooming or about to bloom. The same one that was first lastyear is also first this year, although a couple weeks later.

Thumbnail by RandyRick

MaypopLaurel
Cleveland,GA/Atlanta, GA
(Zone 7b)

December 12, 2012
1:31 PM

Post #9356533

You are early, Randy! I have been marveling at how long mine still look nice in recent years. I had hellebores in bloom and looking beautiful last July. Perhaps they were dried on the plant but they looked fresh.
wholyhosta
Lula, GA

December 13, 2012
11:00 AM

Post #9357329

My hellebores are sending up scapes and some about to bloom...I have too many to notice who is first, tho. Just noticed from some potted hellebores near where I past on my way to the greenhouse.
My doubles will be later...and yes, they do look good well into June-July, Laurel. They are much appreciated!
wholyhosta
Lula, GA

January 7, 2013
1:14 PM

Post #9378350

Actually, the season has been so mild that my doubles are budding up and will start blooming in a week or two...way early for them. My singles are getting into full swing.

EFGeorgia1
Lizella, GA
(Zone 8a)

January 16, 2013
5:55 PM

Post #9387629

Mine is blooming also,,, along with daffodils budding out. I think this cold weather will slow them down..
I found out my problem with pop ups was some kind of toolbar app. it is now history..
MaypopLaurel
Cleveland,GA/Atlanta, GA
(Zone 7b)

January 17, 2013
8:32 AM

Post #9388093

If it ever stops raining I'll check out the hellebores. I see a single flower on one outside the kitchen window.
EFGeorgia1
Lizella, GA
(Zone 8a)

January 23, 2013
6:40 PM

Post #9395392

bring on the rain to quiet the silent drought we have had for past year..

MaypopLaurel
Cleveland,GA/Atlanta, GA
(Zone 7b)

January 25, 2013
9:48 AM

Post #9397209

The amount of time we have cold weather here is brief but it can be so bitter. If we were up north where cold weather was accompanied by humidity from the Great Lakes we'd have snow. Not exactly been gardening weather.
wholyhosta
Lula, GA

February 10, 2013
11:41 AM

Post #9414259

Rick...those double crossed (smile!) hellebores seeds that I thought were not going to sprout did. I have 5 pots of them, maybe about 50 seedlings. I am excited to see what comes of them. I will pot them up and have them for Maypop RU this year if Laurel decides to put up with us again. If so, I should have a few to share!
So, I guess I would have to say patience is a virtue in getting hellebore seeds to sprout...I crossed the doubles to each other in March 2012, collected the seed in May 2012 ...or thereabouts, and potted them up in the shade...watered them occassionally but nothing sprouted for the rest of the year. I think they just sprouted this late January and they were a big surprise when I happened to go clear off the leaves from last Fall out of the pots. 8 months gestation!!

Brenda
MaypopLaurel
Cleveland,GA/Atlanta, GA
(Zone 7b)

February 11, 2013
7:47 AM

Post #9415253

We would be delighted to have folks at Maypop once again this year. That would make it our fourth annual RU. The only "if" is DD is expecting at the end of June. If all goes according to dates and the baby stays put we could get together in early June, say June 1st or the 8th? I was going to wait until April to officially throw the invitation out there but it always helps to know if folks are available.
Laurel

P.S. Please save a double crossed helebore for me.
wholyhosta
Lula, GA

February 11, 2013
8:37 AM

Post #9415339

Laurel...I will save you several! These are little guys still!

And congratulations on having a new grandbaby due in June!! How exciting!!

And thanks for offering to host Maypop RU again... barring an early arrival of the new little one.

digger9083
Dahlonega, GA

February 11, 2013
10:47 AM

Post #9415496

I have a wedding the 1st .
MaypopLaurel
Cleveland,GA/Atlanta, GA
(Zone 7b)

February 11, 2013
2:22 PM

Post #9415786

We would actually prefer the 8th but were leaving the 1st open if several people had a problem with the 8th. Does this mean I should start menu planning. lol
digger9083
Dahlonega, GA

February 11, 2013
4:27 PM

Post #9415920

Of course . When I get back , I won't have time to root anything . I'll figger out something tho .
MaypopLaurel
Cleveland,GA/Atlanta, GA
(Zone 7b)

February 12, 2013
4:18 PM

Post #9417008

When are you coming home, Sally? It seems like you always have great cuttings to offer. As for food...it is always on my mind.

Sorry Rick for hijacking your thread. My helebores are just opening this year so they are definitely later than usual.
digger9083
Dahlonega, GA

February 12, 2013
5:16 PM

Post #9417069

1st part of April , Laurel .If I jump on it , I may have some red honeysuckle rooted . Most of my stuff is woody and takes a long time to root .
EFGeorgia1
Lizella, GA
(Zone 8a)

February 13, 2013
7:06 PM

Post #9418353

my helebores are blooming and drenched from 8 inches of rain since Sunday,,,love it.

Congrats, Laurel
wholyhosta
Lula, GA

February 14, 2013
8:45 AM

Post #9418884

Elaine, great news on the rain! I know you needed it!
Do you think you will be able to come north to Maypop this year?

Brenda
EFGeorgia1
Lizella, GA
(Zone 8a)

February 16, 2013
6:21 AM

Post #9420746

Hoping so... would love to come.

Elaine
digger9083
Dahlonega, GA

February 16, 2013
11:21 AM

Post #9420990

If you don't come , you'll miss a bunch of smiling faces .
MaypopLaurel
Cleveland,GA/Atlanta, GA
(Zone 7b)

February 17, 2013
5:47 AM

Post #9421639

Thanks for the congrats, Elaine. We'd love to see you again. The gathering has turned in to somewhat of a family reunion with newbies being like new babies.
RandyRick
Dahlonega, GA
(Zone 7b)

May 7, 2013
11:31 AM

Post #9511957

I had hellebores in bloom from early November-2012 until May-2013. (one variety or another). Some of the smaller ones didn't survive, but a few others did. I have some in 5" pots left from last year, so will be planting them out this summer while they are semi-dormant.
MaypopLaurel
Cleveland,GA/Atlanta, GA
(Zone 7b)

May 7, 2013
5:50 PM

Post #9512420

Mine are still in bloom. I've got a few youngins if anyoneone wants to gently dig around the shade plants by the back door at Maypop.

You cannot post until you register, login and subscribe.

Other Georgia Gardening Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Favorite Local Nursery? violabird 23 Apr 17, 2007 9:17 PM
Corn Gluten Meal SusanCalvert 10 Aug 11, 2009 7:40 PM
wild roses teateacher 11 Jun 1, 2007 4:31 PM
Grass out, Moss in soupcon 15 May 14, 2008 4:28 PM
powdery mildew remedies soupcon 4 May 31, 2007 3:10 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America