Photo by Melody
Congratulations to all our photo contest participants! Check out the winning photos here. We will have the 2015 calendars available to order from Zazzle soon.

Article: Spotlight on the 11th Annual Photography Contest: can't wait

Communities > Forums > Article: Spotlight on the 11th Annual Photography Contest
bookmark
Forum: Article: Spotlight on the 11th Annual Photography ContestReplies: 2, Views: 17
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
BUFFY690
Prosperity, SC
(Zone 7b)

November 26, 2011
11:00 PM

Post #8907307

to get a copy of this calender, I am doing a 2013 calender for my group since we got a late start :O)

melody

melody
Benton, KY
(Zone 7a)

November 27, 2011
5:51 AM

Post #8907436

Zazzle usually runs some fantastic discounts this time of year. They're worth checking out for the next few days to see if they put on on calendars.
BUFFY690
Prosperity, SC
(Zone 7b)

December 7, 2011
8:53 AM

Post #8919980

I'm getting a few no matter what, I have a 2013 calender in the works there for another group of folks who are voting now in a contest, and we are having the second round of voting for the Calender Cover next Spring / Summer. Zazzle was gret for getting a few personalized gifts for this Christmas.

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Spotlight on the 11th Annual Photography Contest Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Certainly going to be a nice Calendar ginger749 2 Jan 14, 2012 8:18 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America