-
AuthorContent
maiglocke
Cleveland, OH
(Zone 5b)

November 28, 2011
5:38 AM

Post #8908677

I never had the luck of propagating more, even though I put them into my garden and brought them back in.
Good for you to be so persistent. And they do have a gorgeous red color. Keep it up.

P.S. My Christmas cactus is blooming or rather was around our Thanksgiving holiday. Some of them bloom earlier, some later. I did not take it outside this year and still got the nice blooms.

Happy WINTER

adinamiti

adinamiti
Balotesti
Romania

November 28, 2011
8:51 AM

Post #8908919

Thanks,Maiglocke! You should try and plant the cuttings in a pot and keep them inside all year long, in a sunny location, or bring them outside only during summer, avoid currents, strong winds location.
I think you have both the Thanksgiving cactus and the Christmas cactus, thats' why it bloomed on TG. Mine too!
Happy Winter to you too!

Adina

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Growing Poinsettias In Romania Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Good article doccat5 19 Dec 24, 2007 5:04 PM
I love Pointsettias fwromanian 2 Nov 28, 2011 8:46 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America