Photo by Melody
Are you ready? It's time for our 14th annual photo contest! Enter your best pictures of the year, for a chance to win a calendar and annual subscription here. Hurry! Deadline for entries is October 21.

Article: Spotlight on the Operation Migration Whooping Cranes: Good report

Communities > Forums > Article: Spotlight on the Operation Migration Whooping Cranes
bookmark
Forum: Article: Spotlight on the Operation Migration Whooping CranesReplies: 2, Views: 16
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent

Cville_Gardener

Cville_Gardener
Middle TN
United States
(Zone 7a)

December 10, 2011
4:33 AM

Post #8923563

Fascinating, isn't it? It's amazing what can be done when people put their minds, hearts and efforts toward something like this. I'm going to try to find out if they fly anywhere near me. I'd love to see it. ♥

melody

melody
Benton, KY
(Zone 7a)

December 10, 2011
5:28 AM

Post #8923608

They are somewhat west of you. Landed in Carroll Co TN yesterday, and are headed to Hardin Co TN today. Three days in a row to fly is awesome...they were on the ground for two weeks up in Illinois because of weather.

Cville_Gardener

Cville_Gardener
Middle TN
United States
(Zone 7a)

December 10, 2011
8:45 AM

Post #8923812

Thanks.

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Spotlight on the Operation Migration Whooping Cranes Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Wonderful morrigan 1 Dec 12, 2011 11:13 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America