Calling all "judges" for the annual DG County Fair! Vote for your favorites here!

Desperate Please Help!

Anaconda, MT

I have tried and tried to get information about my Dad to zero avail. I have some info. such as his name is Fred E. Cochran, original resident of Pennsylvania, died in 1957 in a car wreck while in the US military and stationed in Kansas. There is an old lawsuit brought in the Supreme Court regarding the wreck where there was a 5 thousand dollar settlement with the Fidelity and Casualty Co. of New York. Owner of the car he was driving when accident occured was Albert Parrill of Maryland. Supposedly Fred Cochrans father was Milton Cochran also of Glendon, Easton or surrounding area in Pennsylvania. But that is all I can get so far. Can anyone help?

Dublin, CA(Zone 9a)

Can you say a little more about what sources you've already tried looking for info? That might make it easier for people to suggest some new things you might try.

Anacortes, WA

Cochran Family,
Maybe it's a wild goose chase, but there are several Cochran Families here in WA State living in the San Juan Islands, Lopez and Orcas Islands mainly and in Anacortes. I seem to remember referances to Montana from Ruth and Lonnie simply because I was born in Billings. I believe they are now living somewhere in Colorado. Couldn't hurt to google Cochran's in the San Juan Islands. It was a big family and rather divided as happens sometimes. barbara lloyd

Cincinnati, OH(Zone 6a)

cochranfamily,
Have you obtained a copy of his death certificate, or military service records? Either one should give you parents information.
Pat Hobson

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.