Photo by Melody

Plumerias: New to this Plumeria froum and wanted to say hi!!!

Communities > Forums > Plumerias
bookmark
Forum: PlumeriasReplies: 34, Views: 243
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
loveplants2VB
Virginia Beach, VA
(Zone 8b)

December 19, 2011
9:12 PM

Post #8936471

Hello Everyone,

I have a wonderful friend from the Housplants forum who introduced me to this DG forum. He said that i would enjoy it, and im sure i will... Seems like there are some great people here and i am looking forward to learning from all of you as well as contributing some things that i have learned on the way... (Thanks Al, for sending me here!!!) : )

My name is Laura, im from Virginia Beach, Virginia. I love to grow Plumeria, Palms, C & S and citrus as well.. I do like to grow in AL's Gritty mix and also love the reasoning behind his ideas on soils and containers. I have had great success in the gritty mix and i hope to share some of my success stories with you and also find some other answers that i have been looking for from all of you here!!!

Here is a pic that i thought was a beauty...its my J -105 Thai variety...I hope you like it!!!

Have a Merry Christmas everyone...This is my first post here on this forum, so i hope im doing everything right..LOL..

Take care,

Laura

Thumbnail by loveplants2VB
Click the image for an enlarged view.

bellieg
Virginia Beach, VA

December 20, 2011
4:30 AM

Post #8936644

Gorgeous!!!

Belle
cornish2175
Charleston, SC
(Zone 8b)

December 23, 2011
4:18 AM

Post #8940198

that bloom is absolutly gorgeous! May I ask where you got the cutting? I am new to growing plumerias, and now have 6- 3 white, 1 yellow a pink and a ?. none have bloomed yet but I have hopes for this year. I live in Charleston, SC and brought them into the sunroom when the temps started to drop. They have lost a few leaves but are still putting on growth so maybe this will be a jump start to next spring.

If you can recall where you got that fantastic plant I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks, Susan
bellieg
Virginia Beach, VA

December 23, 2011
4:33 AM

Post #8940208

Cornish,
I have 30+ plants and are being overwintered in our sun room and garage. I was advised by Dutch lady to remove all the leaves because of aphids problems 2 years ago. i had not had any problem since.
some of my plants had not bloomed yet.
I too is interested where Loveplants got the the plant.

Belle
loveplants2VB
Virginia Beach, VA
(Zone 8b)

December 23, 2011
11:12 PM

Post #8941222

Hi Belle annd Cornish,

I bought this J-105 from a seller in California. She also has sent others that i really love, Taj Mahal and Desert Sunrise as well as others.

She is a very nice lady and i will be more than happy to contact her to ask her if i can forward the information to you all.

(not a Ebayer either..) so she keeps her cuttings and rooted trees in great conditon and they are all healthy and of great quality.

This J-105 i purchased as a rooted cutting snd i have had great success with blooms as well as the Taj Mahal.

I will send her an email soon. Probably after Christmas. Im sure everyone will be busy the next few days.

Merry CHristmas to you all.

I see that i need to put my zone under my name. I need to see about getting that fixed too! : )

Take care,

Laura

cornish2175
Charleston, SC
(Zone 8b)

December 24, 2011
2:58 AM

Post #8941246

Thank you Laura- I will send you my e-mail addy by way of D-mail so the California lady can have it. Have a Happy Holiday.
tucsonplumeriaz
Tucson, AZ

December 25, 2011
5:07 AM

Post #8942139

J 105 aka New Shocking, Josie, Norma Christina. JJ. 2.5" to 3" wide open, flat and uniquely colored flowers of good substance. Petals heavily
overlapping, white with purple and golden-brown, turning to orange at center. Fragrance: sweet, medium, Leaves: medium to dark green, wider towards
tip. Unique coloration. White with dark pink or red area, turning to yellow and orange towards base. Leaves are broad elliptical with pointed tip. Compact
growth habit. Shiny, very thick rounded leaves and beautiful, scented flowers, semi-compact growth and excellent blooming performance. Creamy White
Petals with Red - Purple edges and orange center. Fragrant peachy. Fantastic 3-4” blooms, semi-compact tree form, and dense, shiny foliage this has
been called perhaps the ideal plumeria. Scent: medium floral. Huge 4-5”+ bloom, wide petals, overlapping, orange with mottled burgundy streaking in
petals. Stunning, orange red flowers with rolled back edges. Gorgeous colors with pink-violet 3" to 4" and dense clusters. Wide petals, one side of each
petal twisted toward the petal base. More intense pink color spreading over the petals, and turn into intense violet color at the rim. Moderate
overlapping, golden / yellow center. Mild and sweet fragrance with good keeping quality. Large awesome flowers are abundant over a well shaped
compact semi dwarf tree. Unbelievable color combo of yellow, orange, pink and white. Very cool bloom, large and the petals as hard- no flex at all, look
like wax. Petals reflex back a day or so after they open. slightly late bloomer..it likes to bloom real close to the season end. Early bloomer in florida.
Blooms stay on plant a long time.
tucsonplumeriaz
Tucson, AZ

December 25, 2011
5:12 AM

Post #8942141

Desert Sunrise aka J71, Jack 71, M71. JJ compact habit, and the shading and striation on the flowers is gorgeous. Very grainy. Colors have changed
from the heat to a solid orange with red veining. Gets huge clusters of super grainy orange and pink flowers. 3 “ or bigger. Medium short. Can bloom on
new tips.

Taj Mahal #367 Similar to 'Dane'. Great bloomer with nice form. Super compact grower, or not - Growth habit:: medium Scent:: light floral. Bright red
color on the end of the petal, yellow on the center and sometimes has a touch of orange color, petal curl upward and pointed tips, red color on tight
buds, very different and unusual color pattern. Hook on end of leaf. Drops flower buds. yellow pink flowers, 2 ½ – 3”. If you love Pagoda shaped blooms
than you'll love this one. Medium short growth habit. Good bloomer, sends out new inflos on short tips. Will drop buds if stressed. Fast grower and
blooms on short tips.

Dane JL not Thai Dane. yellow with red pointed layered edges sometimes 6 to 7 petals. The flowers are extraordinary - a deep gold in the center that
goes through the petals, green veining when it first opens and changes to a vibrant red. Each petal curls inward to form a pointed tip. Upright growth
habit with beautiful, full flower heads and a light sweet papaya fragrance. Must have heat to bloom correctly. Named after JL's grandson. Very fast
growing. Recommended. Needs heat to bring out colors. Heat lover.
tucsonplumeriaz
Tucson, AZ

December 25, 2011
5:13 AM

Post #8942143

that is a wonderful flower laura. thanks for posting the bloom. welcome to dave's plumeria forum!
loveplants2VB
Virginia Beach, VA
(Zone 8b)

December 25, 2011
1:58 PM

Post #8942472

Hi Tucsonplumeriaz,

Thanks for the information on the Plumies that i mentioned above. You seem to have wonderful notes on your trees!! I like the info on the J-105. That was more info then i had in my notes on this particular variety. It is fun to have such information on these beauties. My notes really come in handy when im looking to buy new ones... : ) Which is all of the time!!!

Thank you for the welcome!!!

Here is another bloom for you all...

Psycho!!!

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

Laura

Cornish..i will send an email to my friend in CA this week and i will get back to you. Thanks for the D mail!!!

loveplants2VB
Virginia Beach, VA
(Zone 8b)

December 25, 2011
2:03 PM

Post #8942474

As i look closer...that is my Pink Noid... Sorry!!! It looked like my Psycho in my small thumbnail pics from my computer.. oops!!!

I can tell that its not my Psycho...but it is a pretty Noid...

Merry CHristmas!!!

Laura
tucsonplumeriaz
Tucson, AZ

December 27, 2011
11:44 AM

Post #8944306

hi laura. i should have mentioned that these are notes from diana's plumeria compilation. i have the latest edition and can email it to you as a PDF. here is her disclaimer.

Plumeria compilation – how and why
Disclaimer – this document is a compilation from many internet sources, plus friend's personal opinions, websites such as the PSA, vendor sites (hyperbole removed), forums (hyperbole retained), and personal observations. These notes are intended for my personal use and are distributed for free to the plumeria community. Whenever possible, I included links to other information to prevent direct copies of publications, although I do sometimes paraphrase the content for easier reading. In the future, I'll include more source links. Planned additions” The cultivar section will get blooming factors such as determinate/indeterminate, and bloom season.

Temperatures, growing conditions, nutrients, age, soil types, etc. affect the color, size and fragrance. I do not attempt to vet information for accuracy, and sometimes you will see repetitive comments which are deliberately included. On occasion this information conflicts, and may be due to more that one plant using the same name. Otherwise, it's simply because results may vary.

There's a complementary ‘shoe box’ of cultivation notes that is unorganized.

Additions and corrections welcome …dd

i added slaughter pink to my collection after seeing the notes on it in dd's compilation. i used to think it was just too plain. two friends confirmed what the compilation had to say about SP. in fact, i bought a beefy cutting of SP from one of those friends.

This message was edited Dec 27, 2011 12:44 PM
loveplants2VB
Virginia Beach, VA
(Zone 8b)

December 27, 2011
1:24 PM

Post #8944417

TusconPlumeriaz,

I really like the information that are in those notes. I would really like a copy!! Thank you so much for the offer.

My email will be sent via D mail to you!!!

I hope you had a Merry Christmas!!!

Again,

Thank you!!!

Laura
loveplants2VB
Virginia Beach, VA
(Zone 8b)

December 28, 2011
6:02 PM

Post #8945879

Hi TusonPlumeriaz,

Received your email...

Thank you for all of the information!!

It is the same lady that i met at the SCPS show!!! is this a small world or what? LOL...

The notes are updated, so that is really helpful!!

I had to chuckle when you mentioned Dane. A friend from up north has one .. We are coowners of this baby!! I still havent seen it yet, so im really excited about this variety!

The others that i received from another lady from southern CA are all doing well.

I cant stop thinking of the Dane now that you mentioned it!! : )

Spring is around the corner, my trees are either semi dormant, some are still active under lights and some are still thinking about what they want to do.

What are yours doing? Do you have them all in containers?

Take care and thanks again!!

Laura
bellieg
Virginia Beach, VA

December 29, 2011
3:16 AM

Post #8946266

Laura,

Most of my collection are uprooted and are placed in huge rubber maid tumblers. DH placed a large grow light and they seem to be thriving.

Have a fun New year!!!

Belle
cornish2175
Charleston, SC
(Zone 8b)

December 29, 2011
6:14 AM

Post #8946362

Had all of mine in the sunroom till I noticed aphids on 2 of them so cut the leaves and set them on the workbench in the garage-its not cold out there but cooler than the house. They had only dropped a few leaves so was hoping to get blooms early but I was afraid the aphids would spread to other plants ( I have plant cuttings rooting everywhere). These plumerias have only been rooted for a year now, never knew I could grow them here until I stumbled on the forum-occarol sent me 4 from California and my son sent 2 from Hawaii- he is stationed there and thats where I first fell in love with them. Anyway, heres hoping I will get blooms this year- Happy New Year Susan
bellieg
Virginia Beach, VA

December 29, 2011
8:11 AM

Post #8946478

Cornish,
i had problems with aphids 2 years ago on my plumeria which were in our sun room and it infected a lot of my plants. Go ahead and remove all the leaves because aphids are underneath the leaves, Spray with diluted neem oil, kind of pricey but so far no aphid problem for the last 2 years.

Belle
tucsonplumeriaz
Tucson, AZ

December 29, 2011
1:53 PM

Post #8946837

i recently treated my hoyas for an aphid infestation. i did not trim the leaves. i just sprayed the entire plants with horitcultural oil. the aphids looked like this before i sprayed. the next day they were all blackish brown and dead.

Thumbnail by tucsonplumeriaz

tucsonplumeriaz
Tucson, AZ

December 29, 2011
1:59 PM

Post #8946844

hi laura! glad you recv'd the update. mine are inside now. i have some on the in the south-facing sliding glass door and window. they have inflos and should be blooming next month. the rest have the leaves trimmed off and and are further from the window but some are trying to wake up. i will be taking the ones with leaves outside to spray with horticultural oil just in case the spider mites haves started up. i use horticultural oil during the winter. i am surprised by now that it hasn't caught on in plumeria culture.

here is a pic of some of the plumies right before i trimmed leaves off of some of them.

Thumbnail by tucsonplumeriaz

cornish2175
Charleston, SC
(Zone 8b)

December 29, 2011
3:34 PM

Post #8946934

will try the horticultural oil-that way I can bring them back into the house and maybe get some early blooms. Will the leaves grow back where I cut them off or just start growing at the top?This is all new to me. Thanks, Susan
tucsonplumeriaz
Tucson, AZ

December 29, 2011
4:55 PM

Post #8946991

plumie leaves will start off from the tips. good luck! it is cool enough that i can spray mine outside in full sun. i do not use this oil during the summer since there are temp restrictions.
loveplants2VB
Virginia Beach, VA
(Zone 8b)

December 29, 2011
7:46 PM

Post #8947136

Hello Everyone,

I also trim some of my leaves before i bring them in during the winter. November is the time for me when i prune ( cut the leaves) about half of my collection. The other half stays with their leaves on and i place some under my light set up and some around that area. It seems different varieties drop leaves and react differently to the dormancy cycle. Some really want to stay alert!! LOL.. I do trim only because of space problems that i have.. Some of my special varieties i keep active under lights. Penang Peach is pushing an inflo now, but im afraid that it wont have much color like it would in the summer with the heat. I wish that i could have stopped it!!! : )

Ok, i going to show some in my backroom..i know they look funny..but they all like the comfort of one another.. : )

They also can chat when they are lonely!!! Some people like to leave the leaves on, i do realize that its best for the trees to leave them on and let them drop naturally. But space is the problem. I have done this for some time with great results.

I dont have problems with aphids, but spider mites... YES. : ( I use Bayer 3 in 1 at times with good results. Neem oil is also one that i like to use. Definately in the fall and winter. Last summer, when i sprayed during the am, i made the mistake (with the 3 in 1 ) and thought it was going to be a cloudyday, but the sun came out and i fried some of my leaves...needless to say, i was bummed. They did manage to jump back quickly, but next time i will make sure its going to be a day without sunshine and not 90 degrees.. DUH...

Thanks for the info Tuscon Plumeriaz!!! Good stuff!

Belle, Thank you for the info as well.. i will check out that site.. : ) So you bare root yours? Glad to hear they do well in our area. I haven't tried to bare root any. Do you have pics of yours? I'd really love to see them!!!

Susan,

ill get the info for the J -105 to you soon!!! Same to you Belle!!!! via d mail...

Take care,

Laura

bellieg
Virginia Beach, VA

December 30, 2011
3:19 AM

Post #8947298

Laura,
I will take pictures soon, just too busy right now with the holidays. Our G-son is leaving for BYU for Neuroscience and you can not imagine how excited we are!! We gave him dinner here at home and cooked all the dishes he enjoys. There were 8 of us.

Your plants are huge and appears healthy. One thing I did not like when i left the leaves drop naturally is it left a sticky residue on the sun room floor. It took several hours to get rid of it after the room got vacated.

Have a Healthy New Year to all !!!

Belle

cornish2175
Charleston, SC
(Zone 8b)

December 30, 2011
6:40 AM

Post #8947441

Laura, that is one big mass of plumerias. What I had on the plants were spider mites, not aphids. Had kept one that I did not cut the leaves and wiped it down top to bottom. Sorry now that I cut the leaves on the others.
Question- I have 1 that started as a 3" broken tip from trees a lady has downtown Charleston. They had just been put outside from wherever she kept them and I guess it got broken. Asked and she gave it to me. This little 3" grew to 2 1/2 ft. with no branches. Can I cut it down by half to force branching? and when would be the best time to do this? Thanks, Susan
loveplants2VB
Virginia Beach, VA
(Zone 8b)

December 30, 2011
8:12 AM

Post #8947569

Hi Belle,

What a wonderful time to be sharing this great news with your GS. I know you and your family are so pround!! Congratulations!!!!

Enjoy your time with your family!!!

I agree that it is a pain to keep picking up the leaves, but it does keep me close to the trees and keep a watch on what is happening with them. Sometimes ii think i am doing the "mother hen thing" to much. This isnt good for most plants if we keep fussing over them, but i really enjoy keeping ann eye on them. I just have to make sure dont kill them with kindness! : )

Hi Susan,

That is wonderful that you had success with rooting a piece that was only 3 inches? WOW!!! COngratulations. Most would never even try to root something that small. I did root one piece from a Lavender Plumie that broke off from my tree and i was so upset about the break. I did root it and it did great!!! It was a very special tree and i gave it to my best friend!!! : ) It is doing quite well now!!! SOme say that 6 inches is the limit, but i always will give it a try... i say.. "Why not!!"

As far as cutting your 3 1/2 foot tree. You could always cut the tree down by half and force branching, yes.. But you will also loose that chance for an inflo on a tree with some age and on the older stem. Once you have an inflo, it will naturally form other branches. Some times it can be two, three tips. i have seen one of mine bloom and not form another tip. Only to continue the single stem. Usually i have three to four tips occur when an inflo forms. If it were me, i would not cut the stem and wait until summer to see if you might have a beautiful inflo. Does it bother you that it is tall and skinny? Do you support it when it has all of the leaves? I have some trees that are around 7 feet tall and have multiple branches. I stagger prune these because of the chances of seeing inflos. They do grow tall, remember they are trees!! : ) The ones that i have in the backroom I will trim in early March. Just before they are ready to head back outside for the spring. I dont let them see tems below 45*. So i wait until the nights can be above those temps. Others will let them go down to lower temps, but i dont like to take that chance. That's just me!!!

Those are a bunch in the backroom, they are still showing sign of activity as well. I keep that room closed off from the rest of the house and keep the heat off in that room. The blinds are closed as well. The others that i have are still active. They are dropping some leaves, but they are more alert than the others. I have to watch the ones under llights for the mites.

If you do decide to cut the stem down and try to root this. You may even have an inflo form from the cutting while rooting. If it is ready to start to push an inflo before you cut the tree, it will continue to bloom. Some decide to cut the inflo off of the cutting to let the energy focus on rooting. Some leave it there if lleaves and forming at the same time as the inflo.

It is a big decision to cut you tree if it is large, but IMO... i would let it be and give it the chance to put on a beautiful show for you this summer!!!

Hope this helps...

Sun, heat, soil, water , fertilizer all play a large roll in the production of inflos.

Happy New Year!!!

Laura

loveplants2VB
Virginia Beach, VA
(Zone 8b)

December 30, 2011
8:17 AM

Post #8947577

I also forgot to mention that the little piece from the Lavender that broke off was only about 4 inches too! SO it can be done!! Way to go Susan!!!

Here is another pic of my Elizabeth Thorton Lemon Drop!!!

Take care,

Laura

cornish2175
Charleston, SC
(Zone 8b)

December 30, 2011
4:38 PM

Post #8948262

Laura, thanks for the pep talk. Couldn't bear to cut it but was afraid of it growing taller with just leaves at the top. It was prettier before I got stupid and cut the leaves.

Thumbnail by cornish2175

cornish2175
Charleston, SC
(Zone 8b)

December 30, 2011
4:41 PM

Post #8948267

BTW it actually grew 22" from late March last year. The plumeria in back was sent to me by occarol and that grew like gangbusters also. That one I didn't get around to cutting the leaves, thank heavens
loveplants2VB
Virginia Beach, VA
(Zone 8b)

December 30, 2011
5:01 PM

Post #8948297

Hey Susan,

They both look great to me!!!

Dont worry about cutting the leaves off of the large tree, they will start to push new leaves sooner than you think.

The smaller tree looks really healthy too and looks like it does here in the summer !!! : )

Very healthy indeed! Congratulations!!! You are doing a great job with your trees!!!

I.m glad that you might decide to leave the tree. Your chances of an inflo will be much greater this summer. It takes a few years sometimes to finally see inflos, but with the growth of that beauty...you may see them this summer!!! I would keep it as is... : ) Start to fertilize early in the spring...

During the summer when mine get really tall and top heavy, i tie them to the railing of my deck. Or put a stake into the pot and tie it up so they are stable.

Sometimes if i have them on the ground. i will take a piece of rebar and pound it through the container into the ground to keep the wind from tipping the container over. (i tie the stem to the rebar) I also sink my pots into the ground during the heat of the summer. In the pic above you can see that i put the black container in another container with mulch around. I did this just when the temps were around 100. i didnt want the roots to get that hot. My deck faces the west and it gets smoking hot out there. I also sink pots into the ground to protect them as well.

Im so glad that yours are doing well...

Spring is around the corner... :)

Take care,

Laura

cornish2175
Charleston, SC
(Zone 8b)

December 31, 2011
3:00 AM

Post #8948584

Laura, Thanks for the e-mail addy for your California lady. I want to let her know I am interested in your j-105 plus whatever else she has. I have gotten so adicted to these beauties.
Know what you mean by heat- last summer was unbelievable here and now we have lost the tree that shaded our patio area-was badly storm damaged and to close to the house. The plus side is that now I have an area to make the herb bed I have wanted for years.

The other thing I was concerned about was that single trunk P. that it is so thin- if it keeps getting taller it may snap off- do you think it will get beefier as it gets older.

Wish I could find a good reference book for plumerias- I bought the Jim Little book but it is mostly pictures. If anyone knows of such a book I'd love to know.

loveplants2VB
Virginia Beach, VA
(Zone 8b)

December 31, 2011
10:48 AM

Post #8948946

Susan,

As i look back at your tall Plumeria, its still green and young. So i definately wouldnt cut on green wood. Only hardened off wood so, yes it will thickened up in time. Just give it support when the leaves start to grow or you can even stake it now and then restake it later it thats not enought support.

Your trees look great.

Some books that i like are:

The handbook on Plumeria Culture By Richard & Mary Helen Eggenberger
Growing Plumerias in Hawaii and around the world by Jim Little

Im sure you could find others..

My friend Bud Guillot has some brochures that can be bought through the SC Plumeria Society in Southern California. Iff you would like i could get you the address for this too! He is very knowledgable in the Plumeria world and is one nice man!!!

Take care,

Laura

Happy New Year!!

I tried to post a pic of my Guillots Sunset...but my computer is not being nice...

cornish2175
Charleston, SC
(Zone 8b)

December 31, 2011
11:42 AM

Post #8948986

yes please send me the address for the S.C. Plumeria society. Have the Jim Little book and will look for the other. Thanks Susan
tucsonplumeriaz
Tucson, AZ

December 31, 2011
12:39 PM

Post #8949053

laura and susan - ladies, your plumies are looking very nice!

i think that the excessive heat and the need to keep them watered can cause to much growth in my case. i am trying to cut back on watering them during the summer but it is so dry here. be happy for the humidity!
loveplants2VB
Virginia Beach, VA
(Zone 8b)

January 1, 2012
1:03 PM

Post #8950239

Hi Tusonplumeriaz,

Thank you!!!

Happy New Year to all of you!!!

I can only imagine what kind of heat you have out there in AZ. I bet you stay in the triple digits most months (July August?) i have triple digits only for a few weeks and that is enough for me and the Plumies. I have to water every day during that time. I can go away (work reasons) for a couple of days and when i come home,, the first thing i do is check on the trees! My hubby just gives me the look and smiles.. he knows that they mean everything to me!! : )

You can see them perk right up after i give them just a little to help them adjust from the lack of water during those months that are way to hot! You are right, we do have the humidity and that does help. But when you walk outside and cant breath..LOL that is when we wishh for fall!

How do your trees react when you try and cut back on the watering?

I also forgot to mention that your trees look great!! It looks like you and I store them the same way!!!

Hope you had a wonderful New Year..

Take care,

Laura
tucsonplumeriaz
Tucson, AZ

January 2, 2012
10:55 AM

Post #8951451

hi laura! i hope that the new year is off to a great start for you and all of my other plumie pals here on dave's garden. thanks for the compliment. i do enjoy a plumie or two or three...haha!

the plumies did okay when i did not water them every day. however, the soil was another problem. it was hard to hydrate after drying out. what a pain! using fabric pots made it even worse. i will have to come up with something better this year. hmmm...

You cannot post until you register, login and subscribe.

Other Plumerias Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
What about a "new forum" for plumerias? Plumeriagod 56 Apr 25, 2007 2:15 AM
Feeding CaCajun 9 May 12, 2007 12:09 AM
underplanting plumies vossner 21 May 19, 2008 10:33 PM
have neve hard this happen to one of my plumies before junglebob 56 Sep 19, 2007 3:28 AM
Panama plumies vossner 53 Apr 15, 2007 11:22 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America