Thank you DG Angel

Lodi, CA(Zone 9b)

I don't know who you are, but I know you have a huge heart of gold. You knew it would mean so much to me. I'm lost for words, other than to say thank you to whoever renewed my membership. Thank you so much...

Richmond, TX

Yes, thank you whoever you are! We don't want to lose ZZ.

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

I played angel for someone a while back. It still feels real good!

Vancleave, MS(Zone 8b)

yay we sure would have missed you ZZ. There really great folks here at Daves. We never would have made it after Hurricane Katrina if not for the help we received from many, many DG'rs. We had nothing but what clothes we evacuated with and our pets. It took All State Flood Insurance 6 months to pay us for the total loss of our home and belongings and they do not provide temporary housing on flood coverage.

Lodi, CA(Zone 9b)

Thank you so much. I hope I never have to leave DG. I will be forever grateful for the day I found this site and all the friends I've gotten along the way.

Vancleave, MS(Zone 8b)

I second that ZZ

Glenview, IL

Always such a great post to see.

Welcome home ZZ!!

Eatonton, GA(Zone 8b)

Now the new Year is starting off RIGHT!!!! Yaaaay ZZ , we love ya!!! Angels all around us!!!!

Fowlerville, MI(Zone 5b)

Thank you, ZZ's angel!! We're so glad she'll be staying here with us!! .....Bless you!

Lodi, CA(Zone 9b)

Y'all are so sweet. Sure gave me a huge smile!

Kingman, AZ(Zone 7a)

Yea Zz............ who ever is that angel may your life be blessed with love and happiness...

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.