Looking for American Buff goslings.

Miami, FL(Zone 10b)

Hello everyone, I have decided to wait until summer to do the fly cage for the Mandarins which I will eventually get but I still want waterfowl. I looked into geese and the American Buff is the one that I like the most. I've done Google searches with not much luck and I know that here at Daves I could probably get some guidance to be able to find a place that sells them. Any help will be appreciated.
Thank you and Happy Holidays!!!

Vancleave, MS(Zone 8b)

eggs on e-bay but not time yet. Some geese start laying late winter but most in spring to summer. I will e-mail you some links as I don't know if it is allowed to post it here.

Miami, FL(Zone 10b)

Thank you very much Donna. In order to do eggs I would have to get an incubator. Hmmm maybe that will be my early birthday (in February) present. I remember back home my dad made his own incubator and we had Leghorn and Boiler chicks. I have never hatched duck or geese eggs on an incubator.

Vancleave, MS(Zone 8b)

no different than chicken eggs except to keep the humidity higher. Sent you the links

Miami, FL(Zone 10b)

Thank you for the links Donna. You've been a great help. Happy Holidays to you !!!

Mint Hill, NC(Zone 7b)

Have you looked into a rescue org? We have a waterfowl rescue nearby and I was able to get both ducks and geese for a donation. They also have other 'fowl' including swans, chickens, and turkeys.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.